VN/TEXT RPG Active NTR [Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride

Diaphanous

Reputation score

※体験版ver1.00アップしました。お待たせいたしました。

一応できたんですが、容量が1g近くと多いのですぐのダウンロードは難しいかもしれません。
調整もまだまだなので、今後修正していこうと思います。
(5/4 0:20追記)

" Trial version Ver1.00 has been uploaded. Sorry to keep you waiting. "

"I was able to do it, but it may be difficult to download immediately because the capacity is nearly 1g. Since the adjustment is still far, I will fix it in the future. (5/4 0:20 postscript)"

And the site crashes o_O. Quite a few people are likely trying to download the 1 GB demo all at once :LOL:.

Nepko-

Reputation score
I have no problem downloading using a DL manager, though it's quite slow. I guess there are a lot of people trying to download.

Well, it'll probably only be a problem for early people.

GSherston

Reputation score

※体験版ver1.00アップしました。お待たせいたしました。

一応できたんですが、容量が1g近くと多いのですぐのダウンロードは難しいかもしれません。
調整もまだまだなので、今後修正していこうと思います。
(5/4 0:20追記)

" Trial version Ver1.00 has been uploaded. Sorry to keep you waiting. "

"I was able to do it, but it may be difficult to download immediately because the capacity is nearly 1g. Since the adjustment is still far, I will fix it in the future. (5/4 0:20 postscript)"

And the site crashes o_O. Quite a few people are likely trying to download the 1 GB demo all at once :LOL:.
Aww man that sucks, I’m gonna give it a shot in a bit but if it doesn’t work guess I’ll have to wait till tomorrow haha.

AlejTor

Reputation score
I guess we'll have to be patient a little longer.

From the dev Futonpasta (translated):

*I tried to upload it to Axfc UpLoader, but the upload failed.
I'll try again tomorrow. We apologize for the inconvenience, but please wait for a while.

Diaphanous

Reputation score
I'm not sure if it's allowed here, but I can quickly upload the game on Mega or a Google Drive when I got it finished in a few minutes. Let me know.
That would be awesome! I think posting links is not forbidden, only asking for them, unless they have certain inappropriate content. But this game demo probably doesn't.

OP
CobraPL

CobraPL

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'm not sure if it's allowed here, but I can quickly upload the game on Mega or a Google Drive when I got it finished in a few minutes. Let me know.
Yes, please mirror it. Especially since it is a DEMO.
EDIT: I managed to start download myself, eta ~20min. I'll repost it myself if you don't do this earlier. EDIT2: Shit almost 2h

Nepko-

Reputation score
Here's a Mega download:

EDIT: Just in-case you were having trouble with Mega, I put it up on Google Drive too:

I was testing the Mega download on a different browser and it was pretty slow for me, so I decided to upload on gdrive too.

I'll take the opportunity and ask what do you guys use to translate the game? I'm using Mtool right now, but it doesn't translate everything, unfortunately.

Last edited:

Diaphanous

Reputation score
I'll take the opportunity and ask what do you guys use to translate the game? I'm using Mtool right now, but it doesn't translate everything, unfortunately.
One admittedly bizarre trick, if a normal text hooker doesn't catch something, is to unpack the data.xp3 file and try to find the displayed text inside it. Descriptions of quests are in "quest.ks" in "scripts" subfolder, descriptions of various spells/abilities/curses are in "cmddata.csv", descriptions of items in "item.tsv". The "scenario" folder files contain text lines from the main plot and heroine-specific events. Still, some specific text lines (such as male characters' scenes with succubi) can hide in various .ks folders, and tracing them will be much trickier.

Basically, this method sort of works for translating quests, spells, plot scenes. Aiming a camera at the screen would be more practical :LOL: , though this trick can also work if something specific is not getting translated.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
That would be awesome! I think posting links is not forbidden, only asking for them, unless they have certain inappropriate content. But this game demo probably doesn't.
The rules are linked at the bottom of my post. Might be a good idea to give them a look.

Demando

Reputation score
im still at the very begening using MTool, like Nepko said a lot of texts remain unchanged including dialogues, the begening seems exactelly like the previous demos

GSherston

Reputation score
I was able to play it for an hour or two, not doing a whole lot just fiddling things.

As expected it’s crash galore, lots of stuff you click into would just crash the game, but the most troubling are two things: when you revive a dead party member at the chapel the game crashes, the other is at the end of the first quest(where the MC is tasked to find the stone thingy) the game crashes so better not try to do that one for the moment and save very often.

Nepko-

Reputation score
A lot of inn events are broken. Either they're completely hard locked by crashes or the dialogue is pretty scuffed, which is a shame because most of the broken scenes are for the new girls that I wanted to see.

Going way past the dialogue box. Dialogue persists after the event preventing you from click anything else and you kinda get stuck unless you right-click load a new save.
demo64_kHux9fDe0T.png

Max's first event (a new one in this trial) with Human heroine is broken too. Second event is also broken dialogue and the cg doesn't even load. Note that right-click saving in the Inn night time phase can also break the save if you load into it next time.

tl;dr Inn events are pretty rip right now. I didn't bother going through the other events since reopening the game with Mtool every single time I crash is really tedious. I just assume the other events are in a similar state as well.

I'll be waiting for patches in the coming days.

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Quick question: In the new demo, is it before or after free roam mode that can be carried over to the main game?

Hamster7777

Reputation score
I doubt we'll get to the sexy scene.
I've decided to stick to reporting bugs for now.

cookiedough

Reputation score
the beginning of the game seems to break if when you enter town, you click on a shop instead of clicking through the textbox for the event first