What's new

Main Cavern

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Main Cavern

She made a little noise in her throat and leaned back against the back-rest of the couch, grinning in an increasingly more heated manner. Okay, so maybe she was interested in jumping right into it with Spi. Rohim hadn't been around in a while, she hadn't lied about that, and by the Goddesses, it wasn't like there was an abundance of males who had the skills to do it just how she liked it! "Well now, that depends," she told him, eyes on his, "on whether or not you want to find out firsthand."

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Spitheysh, despite his growing interest, brought his closed fist to his mouth, imitating a yawn. "Can't. Don't offer my services for free, love." His grin was supremely cocky, "not after the first time, in any case."

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

Vaniolle laughed straight out, leaning forward with a grin. She propped her elbows on her knees and regarded him with a wide grin laced with a touch of incredulity. "Are you trying to charge me a fee?" She decided to try a tack on him that she hadn't particularly before. "You are not that good, mister. Unless you've gotten more stamina than last time. Who had whom speechless, might I remind you?" she asked him, the mother of all smug.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

The demon was not to be woman-handled! "And who gets her britches in a twist when she can't find the right man to pin her down for weeks on end, pet? You know best how hard it is to find someone who can put a knot in you." He seemed to be enjoying this lewd and debaucherous haggling just as much as she did.

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh-ho!" As much as he knew the way to taunt her -- as much as her cunt shivered at the wonderful things he was reminding her of -- Vaniolle was not a slave to her libido! "See, I have this magical virtue called patience. Rohim always comes back, and I sure as hell don't have to put all this damn effort into convincing him to hop on. You, cocky son of a bitch that you are, should know when you're faced with a good deal!"

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Really, Saul and Irene should have left a bit ago, but he couldn't resist staying long enough to hear those two banter. However, things were getting a bit involved for his taste. He turned to Irene and said, gesturing at the other two, "Let us go, then. The cavern doesn't really need me, with these two expert musicians here." He began to walk off, then paused and turned back to Spi. "Oh, and Spi? We're going to have a chat when I get back about your habit of stealing my students away."

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Irene stood up and followed Saul. Altough the man seemed to be a bit bothered by the conversation between Vaniolle and Spitheysh, Irene didn't notice that. She considered it to be humorous, and she thought that Saul's last remark was a joke as well. The girl chuckled, hiding her smile with her hand.

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

Vaniolle stole the moment to respond to Saul, having been drawn away from her banter with Spi when he spoke. "What makes you think I'm done with you?" she chortled to the musician, "next time I come back from Falia, you're going to be stuck with a real student!" But she waved jauntily too, admittedly not entirely sad to see the other pair head off and leave her and Spitheysh alone together.

cross_grave

Lurker
Reputation score

Irene chuckled again. The woman seemed to be a quite interesting person. However, the girl noticed that Vaniolle was the second person that mentioned this "Falia". Who was that? Irene was pretty sure that she could get her answer out of the musician. However, she decided to start a normal conversation before asking a question. The girl approached Saul, leaning towards his ear and speaking quietly. "You seem to be good friends."

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"You may just get her back," Spitheysh told Saul as the two took off. "Now, back to business," he returned his attention to Vaniolle.

"You could wait for your Slum-Lord to see fit to visit you again, yeah, but do you want to? My nose says you don't. Vaniolle, pet, a demon can smell rut like yours a mile away. Why do you think he comes to you. Or on you. Or in you." Oh how he seemed to lash that tongue of his! "How about I offer you a deal, haggle-wench? I'll give you the goods for free if you promise to deliver on that mind-blanking good time you keep bragging about. Not an easy task... you might want to consider a right and proper trade, easier as that'd be."

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

"With Spi?" Saul asked. "Yes, you could say that. He was actually one of the first people I met down here, he helped me acclimate to the Burrows, introduced me to how it all works and such. Not quite how he introduced you, though." He grins at her, with that. "One of the sleeping caverns is just down here, by the way. A short walk." he says, indicating a passage to their left.

devild

Lurker
Reputation score

Vina sneeks in from a side passage her steps so soft as to not make a sound, or at least an audible one. Her hands trail along the wall one infront of her the other behind, she slinks along the wall slowly getting a look of her surroundings she was a bit disorientated and didn't quite understand where she was, nor how to fit in exactly with everyone else, but if she did, she wasnt doing it very well.

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

She shrugged, grinning merrily. Knowing demons as she did, she knew their sense of smell... no doubt he'd been smelling her state of arousal for most of the conversation. She toyed with the idea of teaching him a lesson in the fact that just because she's horny doesn't mean she's an easy mark, but... well, okay, she is kind of an easy mark, but he doesn't have to know that! Considering his offer theatrically, tapping her chin, she tells him, "Spitheysh, darling, I can run you ragged any day of the week. I suppose that's an acceptable trade." She was still fresh for the day, after all -- well rested, well fed, and raring to go! She gestured at the private rooms that rimmed the main cavern and said, "take your pick," still grinning devilishly.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Spitheysh, as much as he enjoyed the banter, enjoyed action a lot more. He got to his feet proceeded the short distance to the couch, and placed his hands on either side of Vaniolle, keeping her just a little pinned. "What says I don't give you a lift from here to there?"

If he hadn't been so focused on Vaniolle, he might have sniffed the slinking Vina out -- wallflowers wilted so well, after all. In any case, the demon had backed off from Vaniolle's couch just enough to shift and, when he had the room, he settled on a change that left him about half the size as what a fire demon normally ought to be. Lowering himself in a mock bow, he ushered the woman aboard. His spine, Vaniolle would know, was covered by a thin line of ridged armor... apparently he was trying to get her worked up before they even hit the mattress!

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

He came up close like that and Vaniolle's grin took on a definite sexual theme, curling up at the edges as her eyes hooded. She had to curb the urge to grab him and pull him down onto the couch right there to satisfy the throbbing between her legs... enjoying that idea even after he pulled back and did his form-switch.

She crossed her arms as she watched that change, looking pleased -- and blatantly checking him out once he'd settled in his (more or less) natural form. When he invited, she climbed on, straddling his back. "How very kind," she finally responded, taunting him a little as she settled in, "practically chivalrous." She said that with particular wickedness, knowing of Spi's particular loathing of one particularly chivalrous dragon!

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"If you wanted me to roll you," Spitheysh growled, the noise vibrating up between her legs, "you could have just said it. I can still make a fine paste of you, love, even if I'm not quite to height." He rolled his shoulders and spine, giving her reason to hold on!

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oooh," she did grab his shoulderblades as he moved like that, but she also enjoyed his spine against her nethers. "Do that again, you wicked beast." She grinned her private amusement, invisible to him.

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

Spitheysh, wandering to the back of the cavern again, stalked with particular attention to the roll in his spine, hoping to give her reason to groan again! "Me, the wicked beast? You're the one with Aska's fake grin."

Kattunge

Lurker
Reputation score

"Rat! You can't even see my grin," she countered, giving him a tap on the shoulderblade to express her displeasure, feigned though it might be. She did enjoy the way he was moving, but he didn't get another free groan from her, oh no. "See, here, I thought you liked being called wicked and evil," she explained to him cheerfully. "I was trying to butter you up, you foul beast."

OP
wallpaper

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh, right, more reason to put a few holes through you when the time comes," he growled, tails lashing merrily. Still, Spitheysh trotted over to one of the nooks and crawled within -- Vaniolle would either have to duck her head or slide off of him in time to avoid being caught by that ceiling! Maybe the demon was eager to rush, or just playing a prank on her.