What's new

Magical Girl Lyie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Magical Girl Lyie

Thanks for the UP, I sorta hate Mega a bit, the downloads go much too fast. I don't get time to do things before the download finishes, it would be nice if they cut the 6.1MB/s down to maybe like 1.1MB/sec then it would be more fun waiting :( other then that, thanks again for the UP :D
Why would you even think that?

bemmont

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the agth not working, can someone of a help?

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I cant download it from Mega.
After 62% it crashes.
Help!!!

Megas

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do I get other costumes? How many are there in total? Does each costume have only 1 scene with the guy?

oopysirc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just started the game.
I believe you can buy costumes inside the shop.

Is it possible to defeat the first boss or is it scripted for you to lose? I'm a sucker for trying to defeat supposed-to-lose-to bosses, but despite leveling up to 5 and dealing like 300 or more damage, he just isn't dying.

Master Spark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just started the game.
I believe you can buy costumes inside the shop.

Is it possible to defeat the first boss or is it scripted for you to lose? I'm a sucker for trying to defeat supposed-to-lose-to bosses, but despite leveling up to 5 and dealing like 300 or more damage, he just isn't dying.
I would assume you have to lose based upon the demo. Losing moves the story along a bit and introduces a character. That's just my guess, though, and I could be wrong.

farcefield

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

okay, minor technical problem

The game runs fine except everything -- the dungeons, the cgs, the title screen -- is really heavily aliased. I've tried updating drivers and messing around with 3d rendering settings some, but I'm about tapped for ideas. I'm running the game on windows 7. Any advice is appreciated!

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you get two choices, one being 街に戻る(所持金が半分になります)[back to the dungeon entrance with half your money] and the other being タイトル画面に戻る[back to title screen] when you lose to the boss after the GOR, then you're supposed to win.
Perhaps see if you can get debuffs [the purple gem-like things] or buffs [green gem-like things] that might help? as suggested before earlier by someone, sleep is nice.

I am going to assume there are five costumes in total from the number of spaces between the cgs. I've got the default Magical Girl, Sailor Uniform and Maid so far.
You can get the GOR from dying to the bosses, but they also drop a CG book of the GOR scene in the current costume you are in when they're defeated.

Last edited:

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If you get two choices, one being 街に戻る(所持金が半分になります)[back to the dungeon entrance with half your money] and the other being タイトル画面に戻る[back to title screen] when you lose to the boss after the GOR, then you're supposed to win.
Perhaps see if you can get debuffs [the purple gem-like things] or buffs [green gem-like things] that might help? as suggested before earlier by someone, sleep is nice.

I am going to assume there are five costumes in total from the number of spaces between the cgs. I've got the default Magical Girl, Sailor Uniform and Maid so far.
You can get the GOR from dying to the bosses, but they also drop a CG book of the GOR scene in the current costume you are in when they're defeated.
where did u get the maid one ? did it unlock at the blonde girl shop ?

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

where did u get the maid one ? did it unlock at the blonde girl shop ?
No, got it from an event on the 4th dungeon B3F where the male npc takes you to the inn from the dungeon. Once you complete that, you can buy the maid outfit from the inn keeper [new option appears on the list of things you can do at the inn] for one exp book thing.

zz looks like the final boss can't be put to sleep...

Last edited:

Dantaimori

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Luna Outfit available on shop after beating the game on normal difficulty, 100 000 to buy.

MFW map data does not transfer to nightmare difficulty...

EDIT: I seemed to have dropped the shrine maiden outfit on a random encounter on the 4th floor B4F. Unsure if it being Nightmare Difficulty makes any difference though.

Last edited:

Stranger

Lurker
Reputation score

I also have a problem with mega download but mine freezes at 53% all the time.
And its the first time I had a problem with mega...
Can anyone please reupload.... (maybe to mega again cause I really don't want to download 1GB from somewhere else)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Can anyone please reupload.... (maybe to mega again cause I really don't want to download 1GB from somewhere else)
There's torrent of it floating around from various, trustworthy individuals .- . just look for em (at nyaa or tokyotosho)

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ugh i hate grinding! if anyone has a save file to share i would greatly appreciate it :D:D

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Try to do the mega download from another browser :) that always worked for me.

oopysirc

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Luna Outfit available on shop after beating the game on normal difficulty, 100 000 to buy.

MFW map data does not transfer to nightmare difficulty...

EDIT: I seemed to have dropped the shrine maiden outfit on a random encounter on the 4th floor B4F. Unsure if it being Nightmare Difficulty makes any difference though.
I just got the shrine maiden outfit by a random encounter in B3F of 3rd floor on normal difficulty, so I am assuming it is just random.

Last edited:

Dataslycer

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Not sure about anyone else but I keep losing my spells somewhere. I think there may be a bug but cannot pinpoint it just yet.

WhiteCracker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not sure about anyone else but I keep losing my spells somewhere. I think there may be a bug but cannot pinpoint it just yet.
Your spells are "equipped" in the form of those colored gems. If you highlight your weapon, you can see the gems inside to the right. That's also what the #/5 or #/6 means at the top - how many gems you can socket within the weapon. You can remove those gems by clicking on them and put in new ones from your inventory, but once you socket them, they are effectively tied to that weapon until you remove them manually. That's why you keep losing your spells. You probably sold your weapon or discarded it without removing the spell gems.

Status
Not open for further replies.