What's new

RPG Patreon Active RPG Maker [Maelion77] Chronicles of Leridia

nymphe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Chronicles of Leridia 0.2 is OUT !

Hey guys any idea where the dolls are located at? I only manage to find 3. One in the Deep Forest near a picnic site, One in the Well and one in the Cursed Manor? Any idea where the last one is? Thanks.

from Combustion Man

- the last one in the goblin village, you need something to trade it for after you check it ;-)
The village is unlocked a bit far in the story, if you can't go there right now, just continue the main story ;)

Rech

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I probably won't say anything new..
I absolutely fell in love with this game, can't remember when it was really fun to do puzzles and combat in H-RPG's (just Scalegarden maybe). Not to mention the plot twists, the day after getting antidote really catch me.
Also, there were a several times I thought the end of content is near, but it was just keep going. Thanks, Maelion!

Eomdil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The game is unplayable for me. :(
It crashes everytime when I try to save or load with this message:

Failed to load: img/faces/mother.png

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game is unplayable for me. :(
It crashes everytime when I try to save or load with this message:

Failed to load: img/faces/mother.png
Did you start a new game ?
There is an issue with version 0.1 save files.
Saving might also not work in the first forest area.

Maybe Maellion can help if you give him more information.

Eomdil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did you start a new game ?
There is an issue with version 0.1 save files.
Saving might also not work in the first forest area.

Maybe Maellion can help if you give him more information.
I have never played this before. :O

Argail

Reputation score

Well, Absolutly Wonderful this update :).

I really like this FLATH System and cant wait to see how it will develope in the future (like decisions etc.)

Still, A question: is it intended that the Doll-Maker room and the Room with the trial of light are absolutly dark ... cause i made it by pure luck out of the Doll-Maker room but atm iam stuck with the Trial of the Pristress (light Bulbs in the dark room).

Any Help about that would be nice.

Expect that THX for this wonderful Update and cant await the future of this game.

Gyron

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How are you supposed to get through the angel room, there is not enough light to see the floor.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How are you supposed to get through the angel room, there is not enough light to see the floor.
There is bug in game that somethimes light is turned of.
To fix that close game and load save tha usyaly helps.

Exsalent

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, Absolutly Wonderful this update :).

I really like this FLATH System and cant wait to see how it will develope in the future (like decisions etc.)

Still, A question: is it intended that the Doll-Maker room and the Room with the trial of light are absolutly dark ... cause i made it by pure luck out of the Doll-Maker room but atm iam stuck with the Trial of the Pristress (light Bulbs in the dark room).

Any Help about that would be nice.

Expect that THX for this wonderful Update and cant await the future of this game.
There is bug in game that somethimes light is turned of.
To fix that close game and load save tha usyaly helps.

Argail

Reputation score

Well,

I did it the other way ^^. Moving until i reached the goal xD.

Hope this isnt too much, but for everyone ho wants to have the solution .. hope this helps:

r = right / l = left / u = up / d = down

u-r-u-r-r-u-u-l-u-u-r-u-u-u-r-r-r-u-u-u-u-u-r-u-u-l-l-l-d-d-l-l-l-u-u-l-l-l-d-d-l-l-u-l-u now klick x

at last that was correct for me

Mrgrgr!

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Great project so far ;-)

I really liked & enjoyed it. Has a lot of potential and can't wait to see it progress.

Only thing that strikes me as odd is her permanent over the top makeup :p
Even cum can't ruin it. It's godly & can't be erased.

deathwing25

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

dear creator canyou upload this to another site i cant dowmload from mega

OP
Maelion77

Maelion77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Like 0.1 I am really happy to see you all talking and debating about the game. Glad to see that these 600+ hours of making have a result.
I know there are bugs and I ll do my Best to fix them as soon as I am back from my business trip (away from the game right now). It's a pain in the ass to write here with my phone right now.
People can help each others and I will answer to remaining questions when at home.
To be clear, The moving boulder was initially set to open access to Deep cave at the start but for balance and story it automatically can be moved at a point in the story (Margareth speech)
Lights seem to be bugged sometimes . A bug beta testers never had nor me. So the Angel room is ABSOLUTELY not made to be played in complete darkness. Again same for puppet room. Btw did you like the villain Claude ?
The feature "Play a role" in Leridia will let you ask me for a npc and people seem interested in playing a villain. It needs to really think about how to make it with the story so it is not ready.
December will be the month of fixes and maybe bonus (great donation start btw). Thinking of how story will go with ch2
See you in few days and have fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xil

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have never played this before. :O
Well, it has to be a local problem then.

Maybe it's just an access problem, i think i had a similar issue with another game.

Just right click the directory game, go to security, allow full access to the directory and sub directories and confirm, i think that should fix it.

As for the light problem, i didn't experience it, maybe it comes from which room you're starting with, i started with the western one and so on until the eastern one.

It's worth a try.

Last edited:

omgyourmom

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think Im being stupid but:

What scene is Arcadia/how do you get it?
What is the angel room?

I should pay attention more... I already got to the the goblin village which the game claims is the end of content.

Edit: Got them.

Great game, hope to see more!

Last edited:

Combustion Man

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I believe they say it's close to the end but not quite. :p

Actually, when you did everything you wanted to, talk to the slayer or the chief goblin and enjoy 30 minutes / 1 hour more of gameplay in the temple.

Last edited:

nopezetsu-san

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well after "literally" 9 hour 38 minutes game play later time for a little review :D

IT is gorgeous game Maelion ! never expected 0.2 could be this big :eek:
battle system much faster than 0.1 and i think it could be even a little bit more faster and balanced tho especially cast of special skills. Other than that never thought that one H-rpg game's story would be this twisty and enjoyable It even make things a little bit complicated cause after these twists wanted me to re-play game and choose different options. Probably gonna start new game and choose saint option this time. Wonder if every option impact story or ending :confused: And for bugs pretty much other fellas said everything. Angel room got black, Doll-riddle room got black, sometimes 3d art stick to screen and not disappear not until create new save and reboot the game. Oh and "my opinion" sylia's make up could be better, clearly it is done by man and look soo itchy sometimes :p maybe it is because animation, her body is perfect but her face could be even better i think :p

I would kill a newborn just to get 0.3 and annex nation to able to see this game finishes :D:rolleyes:

Please Maelion i don't care how much it takes, this game is definitely in my top 3 list even in first place. For "story freak" like me wants to see more :) Good job fella really appreciated your hard work :cool:;)

Last edited:

crazywarlock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's the solution to the doll maker's (claude's) riddle, no answer i give seems to be correct.

Libellule

Cthulhu
Reputation score

What's the solution to the doll maker's (claude's) riddle, no answer i give seems to be correct.
That pervers love to lie and trap ppl =), dont follow his lead XD

*grab the shovel in the botom left corner of the room, and crach the mirror with it =)*

crazywarlock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That pervers love to lie and trap ppl =), dont follow his lead XD

*grab the shovel in the botom left corner of the room, and crach the mirror with it =)*
Thanks for the help!

For some reason when I clicked on the shovel the first time it just said it was rusted and heavy or something to that effect, but after I did it a second time then I got a promt asking if i wanted to pick it up or not.