What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ lymenia ] [ クリメニア] Luxuria RE118528 RJ118528

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Luxuria

Alright. Here's a link to that audio file. Download it, and place it in the correct folder.

It's BGM folder inside the Audio folder.

amir1337

Banned
Reputation score

So is there any way to continue the game after you get the book in the second town if you're not doing the virgin route? I've tried beating the boss after getting the book and it gives me some ending and losing to the boss gives me another ending and asks me if i want to return to the previous area in the game.

Is that really it? :(

JacoboTerra

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright. Here's a link to that audio file. Download it, and place it in the correct folder.

It's BGM folder inside the Audio folder.
Thanks. I think the issue is that the file name became jibberish for some reason. Interestingly, I downloaded it from another link and the file names remained japanese.

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's not an extremely long game, that's for sure. So yeah, that's about it. Just do all the quests and whatnot. Beat the game a virgin, and get all scenes. :p

iaben

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

not quite a walkthrough, but explanation of how to get different scenes in first town, i have no idea about 2nd town since i havent gone there yet

these are quite simple notes i made while playing the game, so bear with me, i am heading to bed in a moment so cant really be arsed to write it up atm.

also i guess this is spoilery, but im guessing you dont care about that too much.

you need to work for your 200.000g, you can work in the bar or the armor shop.

you get -3 pride/purity/whatever each time you work or get a scene some other place

threshholds:
1st scene 99-96
2nd scene 93 - 81
3rd scene 78 - 60
4th scene 57 - 41
5th scene 39 - 21
6th scene 18 - 0

bartender
1st scene, someone spills beer on your breasts, +10k g
2nd scene, someone gropes you for +1000g on top of the 10k, so 11k g.
3rd scene, flashes breasts, +15k g
4th scene, starts with breasts out, goes naked, +15k
5th scene, starts naked, bar patrons come all over her body, +20k
seems there is no 6th scene

blacksmith
1st scene, work as eye candy? +6k g
2nd time you get 10000g, with a few additional facial expressions
3rd scene, flashes breasts, maybe gets groped (sounds like it), +10k g
4th scene, you work naked, someone blows his load on her breasts, +10k
5th scene, storeowner will fuck her, two guys walk in, and they all fuck her, +10k g
6th scene, you get a scene in the middle of the plaza area, and she will get fucked, +10k g

at 39, you can wear swimsuit in town
inn only costs 150g while wearing it
at 18, you can walk around town naked
talk to kid in the middle for very small scene
talk to armored beared guy in pub, and she will fuck him behind the potion shop
talk to top left sailor guy in pub and she gives him a blowjob
sleeping in inn is free but you will get a blowjob scene

other than that, it appears there is nothing to do in the southernmost house, the wife will throw you out if you are naked, and talking to the guy wont do anything, even if you have 0 purity and is naked.

the shady looking sailor guy, i suspect you can do something with him, havent figured out how.

top left building with sailor, i dont think you can do anything here, but im not sure

Finfin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

How do you make her naked? Only option I get is robe or swinsuit, even with zero pride and you can't take off her body equipment.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

other than that, it appears there is nothing to do in the southernmost house, the wife will throw you out if you are naked, and talking to the guy wont do anything, even if you have 0 purity and is naked.
I only played this for a short time since there's other things that keep coming up so I only saw 1 thing but it should be the right way.

For the man in south house, he basically save you from the scorpions if you decide to go fight them without the anti-scorpion armor (when leaving the town without the armor, it should be 2nd choice)
On the first time going out again, you get raped by scorpion, he'll save her, get slightly tempted, but quickly decide to not do anything. (and she get -3 pride)

I assume further runs will eventually lead to scene.

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was having problems with the audio file even after the download...I put the audio file that I downloaded in the right place and then I renamed it...now it's working...

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

the shady looking sailor guy, i suspect you can do something with him, havent figured out how.
for the guy in the southernmost house, who is also the one who saved you from the beginning of the game, exit the town without the anti-scorpion equipments at various levels. After being raped by the giant scorpions, he'll rape you from scene 3 onwards. After watching all scenes, talk to him while naked and you'll give him a blowjob in front of his daughter.

Scenes:
1. Start of the game
2. Exit town with purity 80+
3. Exit town with purity below 79
4. Exit town with purity below 59
5. Exit town with purity below 39

As for sailor guy, supposedly you can work part-time there but he sees you to be a woman with no strength. Maybe need to level up?

Last edited:

BalkanVise

Reputation score

can't someone uploaded the save file
i already finished the game, but can't complete the H-Scene for the second town

BTW, already broken the main character

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

attached is a save in the second town with purity 48. with that it should be possible to get all scenes in the game.

Attachments

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

so a virgin clear does absolutely nothing, am I right?

AllenAndArth

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can someone send me the file audio from the second city: number 30
or at least the name of the file?

bgn

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

030_石畳の街
035_港町

these are the two japanese audios

Zodiark69

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ugh. Do I have to upload those two as well?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

So quick question: Does scenes play based on the current purity alone? As in if you reduce too much purity you'll skip the earlier scenes?

Dai_Mazoku

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, after you clear the game, in the first town, in the same small "park" with the kid and the well just outside the Pub, a small stone will appear on the left side, you will get 9 purity points each time you examine it, even if you have none.
Not sure if you need to finish with "virgin route", i followed Lurch's guide to finish it.

Still I don't know how to ger her naked, even with no purity at all, any hint about?

Last edited:

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Hello, after you clear the game, in the first town, in the same small "park" with the kid and the well just outside the Pub, a small stone will appear on the left side, you will get 9 purity points each time you examine it, even if you have none.
Not sure if you need to finish with "virgin route", i followed Lurch's guide to finish it.

Still I don't know how to ger her naked, even with no purity at all, any hint about?
select 脱衣[全裸] from 大事なもの from the items

oouser

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another patch:
http :// yadi.sk/d/i-UFbc4K7kfra
** Fixed invulnerability in battle with ninja
** Added opportunity to retry nun path (talk to priest when you have the letter).
** Few other small things...