What's new

SIM [LunaSoft] ルナソフト Wicked Labyrinth 悪堕ラビリンス-囚われ魔王と奈落の狂人- RE146551 RJ146551

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [LunaSoft] 悪堕ラビリンス-囚われ魔王と奈落の狂人-

Never mind, it seems my browser was slow in refreshing cookies. It's really 5 pictures since the one with the thief is already on the about page.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

According to , the game's release has been delayed by one week.

It appears the delay is down to more time required to do a proper job debugging the game and having proper game balance upon release.

On the plus side, the original release date should see a demo available for players to try out.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

According to , the game's release has been delayed by one week.

It appears the delay is down to more time required to do a proper job debugging the game and having proper game balance upon release.

On the plus side, the original release date should see a demo available for players to try out.
:v welp, it'll REALLY be Christmas present then
Unless I'm mistaken about the older Christmas days order
24th Eve (go out and go nuts)
25th Christmas (stay home, big meal)
26th present exchanges (and by that I mean someone upload it :p )

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

TRIAL OUT

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

TRIAL OUT
Reminds me of of a combination of Pretty Warrior May Cry and Tentacle Lord, except without any of the 3D.

Xcaliberium

Lurker
Reputation score

Game reminds me of 巣作りドラゴン from Schara, a very nice game that took several hours away, if this one is even half as good I'm happy.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Demo is pretty decent. Get to play the first two chapters. Three H-scenes included in the demo. Once you beat chapter 1 there are no more H-scenes in the demo. Gallery and Replay are also disabled in the demo.

Wish you could zoom and move the camera around when controlling a hero but mini-map kind of makes up for it.

Game is pretty easy to figure out but here are a few tips:

Tips:
- Make sure to spend bars on upgrading your rooms (some give +resources per turn, others buffs)
- Monsters and characters level up from fighting (exp). Can level up more quickly by clicking their portraits and selecting the first option (shows energy required).
- Heal spell FTW (one of the first monsters with a cross symbol)

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Demo is pretty decent. Get to play the first two chapters. Three H-scenes included in the demo. Once you beat chapter 1 there are no more H-scenes in the demo. Gallery and Replay are also disabled in the demo.

Wish you could zoom and move the camera around when controlling a hero but mini-map kind of makes up for it.

Game is pretty easy to figure out but here are a few tips:

Tips:
- Make sure to spend bars on upgrading your rooms (some give +resources per turn, others buffs)
- Monsters and characters level up from fighting (exp). Can level up more quickly by clicking their portraits and selecting the first option (shows energy required).
- Heal spell FTW (one of the first monsters with a cross symbol)
The type of benefits is based on what you pick the room type to be:
First type - resource mining (benefits are basically resources returned after each 'turn')
Second type - army (strength your units, like adding atk/def buff, or regenerate HP of units in the room)
Third type - debuff room (^ reversed pretty much)

And there should be more than 3 H scene o_O
Just from clearing chapter 1 (haven't had time to do more)
-Initial scene with Siesta
-2-4 with Mui (2 for the tutorial, 2 more with spending Ethers/4th resource)
-One more with Siesta based on choice picked at the end of ch 1 (or maybe both choice will get it :v can't re-do that choice without restarting the game and again been busy with other things)

Then whatever else is in ch 2.

Tenchi757

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You are right on more than 3 scenes. My brain merged Mui's 4 scenes into one. I didn't see any scenes in chapter 2 though.

Good thing to know on the room type. I knew there was something to that.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

You can potentially argue that Mui's scenes repeat for pre/post corrupt state, but even then you still have 4 (2 Siesta and 2 Mui) :v

Oh right :v since I've always just do 1 room I just realize this later on:

The room benefit I mentioned can go beyond its own room.

For example I had 3 rooms in connection like this:
Mining - Buff (-core) - Debuff

The buff room had HP regen on, and occasionally the monsters in other rooms suddenly gain HP as well (no there was no healer there)

Another thing I figured out:

The O/X at the top-left of monster stats is basically "will it move around"

Essentially if the next room is under attack but its own room is free, monsters with O will run over to help.
Not always a good idea since it means if enemies pop up in its room then they'll get flanked.

Darkstrain

Reputation score

damn the demo is so good XD, i hope the final game has a lot of content, a similar game i played where you made trap rooms to capture enemies had a lot of potential but only had like 4 enemies XD christmas come soon pls

thswherizat

Reputation score

Perhaps I'm completely hopeless, but I can't even figure out how to make the game do anything past digging the initial straight tunnel. It won't let me dig anything else, and I'm just sitting there staring at an empty dungeon.

Any things on the tutorial or how to actually play the game? Sorry in advance if I seem dim.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Perhaps I'm completely hopeless, but I can't even figure out how to make the game do anything past digging the initial straight tunnel. It won't let me dig anything else, and I'm just sitting there staring at an empty dungeon.

Any things on the tutorial or how to actually play the game? Sorry in advance if I seem dim.
On the top left there's 2 icons.
Left one is digging tunnels (2g/slot)
Right one is making room (5g/slot)

Then after you make a room you pick which type of room it is
-Resource (give resources each turn, with skill points for increasing what it gives)
-Empower (buff your units)
-Cursing (debuff your enemies)

You can spend metal on the skill on each room, with maximum skill slot based on the room size.
Similarly the amount of units it can hold.

When you click on the button to put units into the room, it'll bring up the list of units you have, and in that same position is now 'summon units'
Red crystals are used for this

So shove units into rooms/setup skills and click the bottom right to start the wave.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

\- -\ sooooooon

superman12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Haven't tried the demo, but judging from the description it sounds a LOT like Pretty Warrior May Cry. Will check out the demo soon, for those who have tried both are they smiliar?

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Haven't tried the demo, but judging from the description it sounds a LOT like Pretty Warrior May Cry. Will check out the demo soon, for those who have tried both are they smiliar?
- - I mentioned this in the first post and I'll mention it again.

It's more of Tzusukuri Dragon meets Dungeon Keeper.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Wrong, its more like demonion

lulzfail

Reputation score

I get the same thing. I cannot change it from the room digging tool to the tunnel digging one. Cannot build a room or access the menu things on the lower right corner. Are we doing something wrong, do you have to do something with the keyboard? I can't do anything:(

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also, considering it is a lunasoft games, we can get our hopes up that it might get translated at some point.

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I get the same thing. I cannot change it from the room digging tool to the tunnel digging one. Cannot build a room or access the menu things on the lower right corner. Are we doing something wrong, do you have to do something with the keyboard? I can't do anything:(
U need to dig slowly 2 tiles or 3 tiles at a time. After that the game will then ask u build room.
U can only build room on the tip of the tile.
Try not to skip all texts. Those texts/picture show how the game work.