What's new

ACT Luminous Heart

lordlubu21

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Luminous Heart

The first boss that I fight instantly dies in a cut scene is that normal?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Finishes the first stage, adding a new enemy as well as a boss fight at the end. There are a few scenes you can get from the boss. One by not doing anything prior to the fight and then one for losing the fight.
Finally an update for this game! <3

Do you know where the blog is? Tried to find the blog but can't find it :(

OP
Bastille

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The first boss that I fight instantly dies in a cut scene is that normal?
That's normal and there's no way around it. I originally called him a mini-boss until I realized it was purely a cutscene and you always trashed him.

Finally an update for this game! <3

Do you know where the blog is? Tried to find the blog but can't find it :(
Unfortunately, I don't believe there is a blog for it. The wiki I use to track games like this doesn't have one listed and I've never been able to find anything through searches either.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

That's normal and there's no way around it. I originally called him a mini-boss until I realized it was purely a cutscene and you always trashed him.

Unfortunately, I don't believe there is a blog for it. The wiki I use to track games like this doesn't have one listed and I've never been able to find anything through searches either.
sad :(

by the way, what should I do before the boss fight? When I enter the new area, it just cut to cutscene where she's saving another chara and get caught by tentacle thingy...

edit: nvm, just need to press enter it seems

OP
Bastille

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sad :(

by the way, what should I do before the boss fight? When I enter the new area, it just cut to cutscene where she's saving another chara and get caught by tentacle thingy...

edit: nvm, just need to press enter it seems
Enter will skip any cutscene you're currently in. For that, there's a prompt halfway through for you to mash buttons in order to escape. If you do so, you move to the boss fight. If you don't, the scene continues towards a game over.

I also found something for the author, at least. Site seems like an alternative to Pixiv. He has three sets of images up, one from Magical Girl Ai and two from Luminous Heart. One is an extended version of the boxer enemy game over and the other is a tentacle scene not in the game yet. My Japanese is terrible sadly so I can only make out what Google Translate tells me for it.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Enter will skip any cutscene you're currently in. For that, there's a prompt halfway through for you to mash buttons in order to escape. If you do so, you move to the boss fight. If you don't, the scene continues towards a game over.

I also found something for the author, at least. Site seems like an alternative to Pixiv. He has three sets of images up, one from Magical Girl Ai and two from Luminous Heart. One is an extended version of the boxer enemy game over and the other is a tentacle scene not in the game yet. My Japanese is terrible sadly so I can only make out what Google Translate tells me for it.
Lol, I just pressed enter without knowing what I should do XD

After playing though the first stage, I feel that 2 enemies should be removed/replaced/moved elsewhere.

First is the crasher (the one eye that crash into you, I'm not good at naming thing) after the second boulder part (the one where you go left). To hit him, you need to go back a bit (since she can't do crouch attack). I feel that's really annoying, not close compared to the second one though

Second is the batty (one eyed bat) that's on the part where you need to jump to dodge the laser and reach the next panel. It's really really annoying as I always forced to do that part 2 or 3 times just to get across it. I know, I'm bad at platforming so my opinion will be subjective x_x

OP
Bastille

Bastille

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, those two were annoying as well. The flying eye, I eventually managed to get it to the point where I'd kill him and fall back down to the lower level without taking damage. It's not that bad, given that there's a full heal behind them though.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, those two were annoying as well. The flying eye, I eventually managed to get it to the point where I'd kill him and fall back down to the lower level without taking damage. It's not that bad, given that there's a full heal behind them though.
Yeah, I purposely fall down once to shoot him. It's still annoying though, and if you die you need to repeat from the first part of that area...

hqbreaker

Cthulhu
Reputation score

can someone upload this. The first post isn't working for me.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, I purposely fall down once to shoot him. It's still annoying though, and if you die you need to repeat from the first part of that area...
If you aren't in the middle of a grab when you die, you can press Q to get a smidgen of health back (you'll still die in one hit but you can do this as many times as you need so long as you aren't grabbed.)

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

can someone upload this. The first post isn't working for me.
If you bother to read this thread, you'll find that there's an update and newer link...

If you aren't in the middle of a grab when you die, you can press Q to get a smidgen of health back (you'll still die in one hit but you can do this as many times as you need so long as you aren't grabbed.)
I never know that... ah well, everyday you learn new thing...

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Don't necropost to ask for updates. That's the job of people who actually have updates to post about.

Donny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The latest page I could find that hosted a download for newest version of the game (the 2013 version).

It is the file named
(ルミナスハート20130630.rar)

There are also a variety of other free ryona games for download on that website, all of varying quality and level of completeness.

Here is the wiki page of sorts, and by clicking the fourth bullet point on the left side of the page you'll be brought to a list of other ryona games, mainly completed ones if my translation is accurate.

Enjoy!