What's new

Lost with animals- (beastiality- rpgmaker game) Post update 1

Adra

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lost with animals- (beastiality- rpgmaker game) Post update 1

u know, if you dont like a game, or the ideas of what could be a game, then just dont play it. Trust me, it is not that hard, and there is no need to heckle the creator in the process.
You know, dude, we're actually just giving him free ideas. Using them or ignoring them is up to him. That's just... Well we aren't trying to make him change his game.

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score

esthuanon

Reputation score

um i would like to try the game as well

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

umm just out of curiousity but has the damned game been uploaded or is it uploaded and the person is keeping link purely pm

Kitsukami

Reputation score

May I have a link to the download? :3 Pretty please?

windrider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

may i please have a link? =]

Reputation score

I assume with all the posts this is PM for link? So... PM please?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's more like, that possibily the creator hasn't even gotten a version of the game up yet and is probaly still working on it, since most of the posts so far has been pretty much giving the creator ideas, if there was an actual copy of the game lying around there would atleast some people giving some feed back in the thread.

So really to sum that all up, we can just assume no one has the game at all yet, because the creator hasn't distributed it.

Edit:Though to be honest, he did say the game would be up in the 'next couple of days' and it's been...a few weeks already since the thread has been made.

Last edited:

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

It's more like, that possibily the creator hasn't even gotten a version of the game up yet and is probaly still working on it, since most of the posts so far has been pretty much giving the creator ideas, if there was an actual copy of the game lying around there would atleast some people giving some feed back in the thread.

So really to sum that all up, we can just assume no one has the game at all yet, because the creator hasn't distributed it.

Edit:Though to be honest, he did say the game would be up in the 'next couple of days' and it's been...a few weeks already since the thread has been made.
u hit the nail right on the head that is why i asked if there was a download link or atleast a link to a demo

shadowthief

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll comend the try but Human male on animals....is not my thing considering most animal females find sexual intercourse painful or gain no pleasure from it.it'll looke more like animal torture to my eyes.anyway keep up working on it,I'm sure there must be some people that actually do enjoy this kind of fetish.

windrider

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

any chance of a link?

marco122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I believe he stopped it for awhile, certainly seems that way as it's been sometime since this was posted.

Plus kinda agree, should atleast have an option to have a female character instead of male, sure it means more work but makes people happier.