What's new

Lord of Walkure

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Lord of Walkure

You might already have me, since I posted it early on in the thread. Name's Rompalot.

Parfate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So, im new to this game and have a question.
Do any1 know what can i get from the continuous(?) 8 days login present?
and active user kindly add me pls, ign:エロスマスター (for stamina,force,mana n help(応援)

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I might be wrong, but mostly gacha points and some orb (which I believe can restore either stamina or force)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I might be wrong, but mostly gacha points and some orb (which I believe can restore either stamina or force)
Mostly right. You get gacha points, red hearts for stamina, green orbs for force, bag of poison to escape raid bosses, and crystals to raise success chance on combining gear.

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

have you played rance 8?
I've played Rance 7 and 8, yeah, as well as 2. I'll be playing 1 when it comes out, and I'm eagerly awaiting for 9, when Senhime returns.

Also, sorry if I couldn't finish last night's Dreadnought. My internet cut out and I didn't get it back so I just went to sleep.

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Mostly right. You get gacha points, red hearts for stamina, green orbs for force, bag of poison to escape raid bosses, and crystals to raise success chance on combining gear.
OH SO THAT'S WHAT THE CRYSTAL IS FOR. Man I was confused about that thing for a long while

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

OH SO THAT'S WHAT THE CRYSTAL IS FOR. Man I was confused about that thing for a long while
lol yeah, but you seriously won't even use them til you start combining +9s and higher. That's when your % start hitting low 90s and high 80s. However...I've sometimes got a cause of misfortune and failed with a 98% success rate.

And where are all the wind based raid bosses!? I'm in dire need of some better wind based cards. My other elements is vastly superior to my wind ones...

Parfate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

y does some people's weapon hav colour or aura?

bootresha

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

lol yeah, but you seriously won't even use them til you start combining +9s and higher. That's when your % start hitting low 90s and high 80s. However...I've sometimes got a cause of misfortune and failed with a 98% success rate.

And where are all the wind based raid bosses!? I'm in dire need of some better wind based cards. My other elements is vastly superior to my wind ones...
Yeah, to fair though, I'm not sure if the upgrade increase the armor much if the base is weak anyway.

Edit: btw, is elemental playing a major role in this game? So far what I've been doing is just fight everything with random elements.

y does some people's weapon hav colour or aura?
That might be special drop from event, I got one from event as rare drop (normally there are 3 items you can collect, but sometime there is a hidden 4th)

Parfate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

That might be special drop from event, I got one from event as rare drop (normally there are 3 items you can collect, but sometime there is a hidden 4th)
what event do u mean? something like this event? 「四属性の泉」 <<<<<<

sir drake

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

can someone explain how the whole magic attack works again.
i know it's been discussed here before but i'm too lazy to search all the pages again :D
i'll add a pic how my stats look atm so please tell me if i'm missing something and what element i might be useing:

Attachments

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

can someone explain how the whole magic attack works again.
i know it's been discussed here before but i'm too lazy to search all the pages again :D
i'll add a pic how my stats look atm so please tell me if i'm missing something and what element i might be useing:
the number 50 in there is how much % your attack element will be when you equip a magic weapon your attacks will become magic with 50% fire damage (full equip using off hand and armor gives 130%)

bakasaru

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hello just started playing this game. i was wondering what 4 stat under the skill on cards are.
i'm talking about the 3 numbers and the % between the skill and damage on the cards.

Also if anyone want friend me then my character name is Kikuko

CodeKyuubi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From what I'm reading, on stage 11 you have a chance to get a +19 weapon. I haven't reached it, but it's probably not one of the three equipments listed? I really don't know.

Parfate

Demon Girl
Reputation score

From what I'm reading, on stage 11 you have a chance to get a +19 weapon. I haven't reached it, but it's probably not one of the three equipments listed? I really don't know.
yeap, u can get koumori umbrealla(コウモリ傘) +19, water crystal's bracelet(水晶の腕輪) +10 and earth's shirt(大地の衣) +15 at stg 11
for more information for this event map u can go to google search for 'lord of walkure wiki' and click 1st link (Lord of Walkure 攻略wiki - Seesaa Wiki(ウィキ)) than click
イベント at left site and search for 期間限定クエスト「四属性の泉」
P.S i cant post the link cuz i havent make 15 post

Last edited: