What's new

[LOP] Lesson of Passion Games

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [LOP] Lesson of Passion Games

Ah looks like dream finaly going to came true, eleanor 2 and LWT 2 is going to be release in about 3-4 week (According to the blog said, hopefully thats true)

ulmf987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I couldn't really get into the other games, but Eleanor: Asking for More is great. Here's hoping the second one will be even better. The Blind Date one is also decent.

Is there any way to save during the flash games? Having to play the games from the beginning every time is a little annoying. I used a browser to play them.

autizboyz

Reputation score

I couldn't really get into the other games, but Eleanor: Asking for More is great. Here's hoping the second one will be even better. The Blind Date one is also decent.

Is there any way to save during the flash games? Having to play the games from the beginning every time is a little annoying. I used a browser to play them.
What do you mean by that, isnt the game save by it self each day passed? If your asking about how to edit/change the save data, try search it in this there is a guide (Not realy but you can look it up on google). I believe the program called "sol editor" or something

ulmf987

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No, I really mean a save/load mechanic. I didn't find any menu option or anything else to save/load at will. Opening the game with the browser (Firefox) just lets me start the game, turn the music on/off or change the graphics quality. There is a "Continue" button, but it's always been greyed out. Even if it was working, I doubt, I could just save/load a certain state during the game, as it seems to be one way / one save only.

Come to think of it ... the reason I can't use "Continue" is probably because the browser history is completely turned off. The way it's programmed it probably stores the data somewhere in the cookies or whatever temp files there are. Still, it'd be nice if you could just save/load to/from a file. Would make things easier.

Thesale

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You cant save in any of their games, which is annoying. But there is nothing you can do about it. Just play hacked versions of their games and remember what you did or find walkthroughs to finish quicker after u get a ending.

Greebo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just seen the new post on the blog, can't wait for Living with Temptation 2!!

autizboyz

Reputation score

No, I really mean a save/load mechanic. I didn't find any menu option or anything else to save/load at will. Opening the game with the browser (Firefox) just lets me start the game, turn the music on/off or change the graphics quality. There is a "Continue" button, but it's always been greyed out. Even if it was working, I doubt, I could just save/load a certain state during the game, as it seems to be one way / one save only.

Come to think of it ... the reason I can't use "Continue" is probably because the browser history is completely turned off. The way it's programmed it probably stores the data somewhere in the cookies or whatever temp files there are. Still, it'd be nice if you could just save/load to/from a file. Would make things easier.
Well the best way to do that is, see the walkthrough and do the requirement for all of those.

After that use the sol editor and change the day to the important day (Like change it to the day where there is an event in that day)

If you done all the event day just forward to the last day and get the ending, that pretty much i do to get the achievement and ending fast. But if you have problem with the "continue" thing, then i have no idea it can be anything but most of the culprit is either the flash it self or theres something blocking off your storage data

OP
CyberPunk

CyberPunk

Previously known as The.Punisher
Reputation score

From the past trend of lesson of passion, I predict April end for Eleanor 2 and May end or 1st week of June for Living with Temptation 2. Cannot wait for either of those games! :D

And yeah.. I'm back. Expect some updates within next week. :cool:

HerySean

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From the past trend of lesson of passion, I predict April end for Eleanor 2 and May end or 1st week of June for Living with Temptation 2. Cannot wait for either of those games! :D

And yeah.. I'm back. Expect some updates within next week. :cool:
I would rather see LWT 2 to be released first, I love that game.

OP
CyberPunk

CyberPunk

Reputation score

I would rather see LWT 2 to be released first, I love that game.
Leo said that Eleanor 2 will take 3 to 4 weeks according to him. But the previous trend of lesson of passion shows a delay is to be expected. So.. April end seems legit.

loststumbling

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Welcome back. Looking forward to new content from you mate.

OP
CyberPunk

CyberPunk

Reputation score

I know it's pretty late, but anyway, here it is -

LOP Gold : Living with Serena - Frobidden Fruit

Notes - click the image to get the link.
- press F1 to F12 for increasing stats.

I'll make sure to upload ASAP for Eleanor 2 and Living with Temptation 2. Sit back and relax now 'cause I'm back! :D

edit : update from Leo-
Game is almost done. Right now we’re finalizing beta testing process and we’re implementing last changes.

I want to launch it this Friday but probably we’ll postpone it to Monday or Tuesday to make sure that everything is tested and ready.

Last edited:
OP
CyberPunk

CyberPunk

Reputation score

And here it is -

LOP Gold - Eleanor 2 [BCT]

F1-F7 for cheats.

I'll properly upload it to MEGA once I give my scheduled exam tomorrow. Share your opinions on the game once you play it. And thank BCT for this release!

autizboyz

Reputation score

And here it is -

LOP Gold - Eleanor 2 [BCT]

F1-F7 for cheats.

I'll properly upload it to MEGA once I give my scheduled exam tomorrow. Share your opinions on the game once you play it. And thank BCT for this release!
My god your a godsend! Well i already tried it on the website using *cough* hacked account, but thanks for the lovely link.

Keliar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice! Keep em coming!

OnyxShadow

Reputation score

@CyberPunk: I'm unable to rep you again so soon, but I wanted to say thanks again for being the awesome guy in this thread.

jewelss

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Love you. Searched so much for accounts but not luck :p