What's new

Looking for old games

aiwindel

Reputation score
I'm trying to find a site with downloads for a few games. One was called Rexzilla, not sure about the others. Rexzilla is an isometric game where you have to try to outlast a giant rex without being crushed. One game features Agumon trying to stomp on tiny Pikachus, another game has a Greymon that I believe can eat you, and there's one with different size dinosaurs. If it helps, there was a link to this site in trampledingames' videos, but his youtube channel is gone. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Reputation score
One problem you're going to face if you go really, really old, is the early 90's and earlier games are often written in 16 bit. Modern 64 bit PC processors are not backward compatible to 16 bit. PC's with older 32 bit processors can go down to 16 bit, but nobody makes those anymore.

There might be an emulator out there somewhere? In my case I'm just lucky I never threw out my old 32 bit laptop. I think it has Windows 2000 on it. (I probably shouldn't ever try to connect it to the internet...)

The last very old game I tried to find was Variable Geo., and that is the problem it had when I tried to run it. Had to buy a hard copy, and got it pretty cheap, but still couldn't play it until I got my old laptop up and working.

If you're willing to spend some coin, I recommend looking at Japan's Amazon. You'll likely need a reshipper to send it out of the country. I go with Leyifan.com