What's new

Locke's Ranch (BlueSlime)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Locke's Ranch (BlueSlime)

"But I... I was insensitive. I didn't take your feelings into consideration. I didn't ask first, I just acted and and what I did was wrong. We've made love before, but that doesn't give me the excuse to bring another mamono into our group and force you into a situation you don't want, just like what you did to me today as well. It feels so horrible to be helpless. Putting someone as great as you are through that feeling. I don't know if I can forgive myself."

Locke sniffed back some of his own tears. "But... but I do love you, Marla. I do think you're amazing, your heart is full of passion and determination and... if you're willing to forgive me, I promise I'll never make you feel helpless again. I'll never disrespect you by forcing you into anything you don't like.

"I don't want you to go either. I just... I'm sensitive too, Marla. I don't mind being on bottom, but I don't like being helpless either. I just... I just want to make love to you..." He looked up at Marla and his hand squeezed her feathers gently. "I'm really sorry. Please forgive me."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hearing him, Marla suddenly leaned up, holding his shoulders in her three claw talons. "Let's just forget this ever happened! Can we do that?" she asked. "Let's just... Go to bed, and... And forget... Go back to before..." Her head sank, her expression sad.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No," Locke said, holding the harpy close to him. "We can't go back, but we can go forward. We both know now how easy it is to hurt each other without meaning to. We both have to remember to be better to each other. I promise it will start with me. I'm the rancher, it's my responsibility to make things work. Marla, I want you to know that I love you and that I need you as my partner. I forgive you for anything you might have done, I just want you to be my queen... my empress. I want you to rule me, kindly, but rule me. I surrender to you, if you'll have me."

He hugged Marla tightly. "If you want, maybe we can sleep in your nest. Let's be honest with one another from now on. Hold nothing back."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Marla gave a dumbfounded look upon being asked to rule over him. What may have began as playfulness was becoming something closer to a reality for Marla. Slowly, she smiled, and nodded. "Yeah... Okay! I will rule with care, and... Um..." she trailed off as her face got closer to Locke's. If Locke did nothing, then Marla would meet lips with him, kissing him in a relaxed embrace of their lips.

(Marla has learned a better sense of appreciation. +50 Loyalty)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Feeling as though a great weight had been lifted off of his heart, Locke accepted Marla's forgiveness and kissed her back tenderly, holding her close and rubbing her back and shoulders as they embraced. He felt resolve fill him. He would keep to his promise. He would make sure to take mamono's feelings always into consideration, and never try to force anything upon them. As for Marla, the idea of her as a real ruler over him, he realized he didn't mind it. So long as she loved him and he loved her, and they respected one another, they could make it work.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After sharing the kiss, Marla stole Locke away to her nest, where she sat him down, and mounted him proper. "Locke~" she cooed happily, positioning herself so that her crotch was against his. She spread her wings out in full flare, a grand display that seemed almost instinctual for the harpy. "This is where I feel happy! It feels so good, to be like this, on top of you~ In comparison, being underneath is like suffocating." She announced.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Locke adjusted himself inside the nest until he was comfortable while Marla settled down on top of him, with her warm, soft bits rubbing against his crotch. He quickly grew hard again.

"You look wonderful like that, Marla. Very majestic. There's no place I'd rather see you be, than here on top of me."

His hands settled on her hips and started to rub them.

"As long as I can admire you from down here, and be free to feel you all over, I don't feel stifled or suffocated."

He paused and looked away for a moment. Then a smile spread slowly across his lips. "My queen, with your permission, I'd like to make love to you."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Marla blushed deep red, and wore a wide smile as her tongue stuck out to lick at the right corner of her lips. "I don't give you permission to... I order you to make love to me~" Marla announced lustfully. Lifting her hips, even if Locke squirmed, his tip was found quickly, and taken inside the harpy, before she began to make deep motions, fully shifting him in and out of her, bringing her hips down with force to show Locke as much passion as she could from the very start.

Last edited:

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ah.. As you command! Eunnff..." Locke groaned lustily as she shifted so that her soft, slippery folds found the tip of his cock and swiftly enveloped his shaft, burying him deeply inside of her. Her muscles squeezed him tightly, sending a wave of pleasure up his spine. In an effort to keep up with her, he thrust his hips upwards, timing it so that he would come up when she settled down, forcing him to get as completely hilted in her as possible, the full length of his rod sliding along her inner walls every time.

"Hnnf! Hnnf! Oh Marla! Hnff! Oh you feel great! Ahh! Ahh! Your pussy, it's drawing me in! You're so wet... Oh my queen~ Please do as you want with me."

Locke clamped his eyes shut for a moment, focusing on the pleasure, but he would open them now and again to watch his lovely harpy spread her wings fully and make the cutest faces in the midst of her passion. He could really feel how much she cared for him, the way she wanted them both to feel good.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Marla's was a perfect wrap of pink flesh with a life of it's own. Locke would feel a constant powerful suction the entire time as Marla used her hips to milk Locke in a dominant position, which she seemed most pleased to be in. "Haa... Haa~" she moaned, her golden eyes staring down at Locke while she wore a wide open smile, painted over with a red blush. "You're lasting a lot longer than when we first had sex~" Marla cooed, making a slow descent to let him feel and comprehend the details of her constricting insides. "Maybe you're learning how to please a mamono?" she suggested with a wink.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hunf! Hunf! If anyone could teach me, it'd be you!" Locke said as he continued to squirm and thrust upward, his brown eyes lingering happily on Marla's. His hands moved up along the harpy's torso until each palm rested on Marla's twin orbs, kneading and pressing against them lightly, so as to add to her sensory experience while not harming her by squeezing too hard.

"S-still... if you go like that for much longer... I think I'm... hue... I think I'll really lose it!" Locke said, before moaning lowly as another he felt a surge of pleasure through his loins. His manhood began to throb and he could feel his balls and prostate beginning to stir. Just looking at this gorgeous harpy on top of him, making that cute dominant looking face just for him was enough to turn him on, but the pleasure of her tight cunny milking him was about to take its toll on him. He'd loose every drop he had into her.

"My queen... I'm going to cum!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Marla laughed. "So, I'm going too slow for you?" she inquired, going opposite from what would have brought him relief from the pleasure hell of her otherworldly pussy. Getting on equal footing with a creature of her sexual skill would no doubt make him quite the partner for Celes. But alas, she sped up and was now thrusting so fast that Locke found himself the perfect victim of her perverseness.

Before he could even say anything further, Marla pulled an orgasm from his loins the moment he showed weakness. Her pussy sucked on his length as if it were a hose, creating a pleasurable orgasm as a result as Marla made cute little happy moans as her body sensed his orgasm, and stimulated her so that she'd naturally want him to stay inside of her. Her talons griped at his hands, holding them up so that he could do nothing with them, allowing her to milk him of his climax. "Haaaa~" Marla sighed in relief. "So good~ You fed me so much~" she said with a grin.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Eyeeuuuhhh.... HNNNGH! HANhhhh!

Locke was completely caught up in Marla's supernatural pleasure hold. His moment of weakness exploited thoroughly, he felt himself drained completely as his seed spewed forth, again and again, in hot, strong jets against Marla's cervix. He came so much, it surprised even him, but by the time it was finished, he could be assured that his last reserves had been spent.

He shuddered and gasped as Marla sat on him and squirmed victoriously, stirring herself around with him still inside of her. Her talons still clutched his hands, pinning him in place, but he didn't struggle. When at last he had regained some composure he opened his eyes again and stared up at Marla.

"I'm happy to have fed you so well, my queen.~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Marla said nothing in reply, only wrapping her wings around Locke, holding him inside of her as he was taken into her feathers. Like that, she happily snuggled against him, falling asleep, as he'd find it easy to fall asleep like that as well...

~~~

The next morning, Locke would awake to find Marla gone. But not for long was she away from him, as he saw her familiar face peek out from the insides of the ranch. Smiling brightly, Marla looked down at Locke happily. "Hey, Locke~" she cooed. "This may sound strange, but... Can I have two-hundred gil?" she inquired. "It's a secret though! I want it to be a surprise~" she giggled, telling Locke it was a secret before he could ask what it was for.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"200 gil?" Locke scratched his head, doing a quick check of his finances. That cake he'd bought yesterday had been kind of spendy, but he supposed 200 wasn't asking that much.

"Yeah okay. my money is in my pants - wherever you dropped them last night. Go ahead and take what you need. All right if I get dressed and check on the others in the ranch while you're off buying your surprise?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sure, sure~" Marla said, waving her wing at him. "Thank you~" she said, before Locke would instantly sense something wrong about Marla's demeanor. The way she said "Thank you" was very polite, and yet Marla is usually known for being very rude. As Marla moved back into the barn, Locke spotted a particular green leaf on her head, not a moment later before Marla somehow flew in from the sky, and landed on the nest.

"Hey, Locke, who were you talking to?" Marla inquired, before both she and Locke caught sight of the 'Marla' he spoke to earlier, stealing off with his pants, and another small bag filled with coin, revealing herself to be a thief!

(The imposter thief has stolen 500 of Locke's gil!)

"Time to make like a banana and split!" announced the fake Marla, running on her legs instead of flying.

"Hey, that looks just like me!" Marla announced with a smile, clearly oblivious to what just happened.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"She just stole our money! Marla! Quick! After her!" Locke yelled in alarm.

He had no idea what the significance of the leaf meant, or what kind of mamono could shapeshift like that, but whoever it had been must have been watching his ranch closely to have done such a clever, yet dishonest deed.

"Don't let her get away! She can disguise herself! Raven?! Melsi!? Are you here as well?" Locke kept his finger pointed at the thief. He was already not very rich as a rancher, and he couldn't afford thievery.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Marla jumped with surprise, "Ah! I'll follow her from overhead!" she announced, before taking flight.

"Oooooh!" Melsi called out, raising her hand as if being called to attendance by Locke.

"A thief?" Raven asked, arriving as well and perching on the roof. "What do they look like?"

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"They disguised themselves as Marla, but there's a green leaf on their head. It must be some kind of mamono magic or something!" Locke said frantically as he started running in the direction the thief had scampered off in.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Giving chase to the thief, Locke and his trio of mamono found her casually drinking from a bottle labeled as alochol in a language clearly from the Zippangu lands which Lotus hailed from. As well, she was no longer in Marla's form, the only thing Locke could use to tell that it was the thief was the bag of money she still had, and the leaf on her head.

"My-my, you've rounded up allies to hunt me down." she giggled. "I guess you want this money back, huh?" she asked, holding up the bag. "Well too bad. I need enough money to start my little business, and male ranchers like you are always such easy pickings~" she said, before snapping her fingers. A pixie and an imp appeared from the trees upon her nonverbal command before she herself jumped down, hands on her hips, grinning at Locke.

"I'll gladly fight for this money, so you'd better back off~" she cooed, winking at Locke. "Or else, I'll have my way with you when I win."