What's new

Locke's Ranch (BlueSlime)

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Locke's Ranch (BlueSlime)

"Of course you have your honor, Princess, but the stipulations of my duel with you were different," Locke said, climbing out of the tub and scooping the knocked out Mika up into his arms. "And besides, as the winner of the duel, how I choose to enforce the punishment is up to me, isn't it? You were more polite and noble, so I treated you as such. How a person acts in victory can be just as important as how they act in defeat."

Locke brought Mika back to the tub, sat down inside it and splashed some warm water on her face.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ripple went silent, though she still didn't look happy with the situation Locke gave her as she seemed to dwell on it. Meanwhile, Mika woke with a start in the tub. "Huh-wha!? What happened!?" she questioned aloud.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Ripple quelled your rebellion," Locke said. "She intends to take you to Atlantis as her prisoner to await trial, but I said you had to serve your sentence here first. Maybe if you abase yourself before her, declare your rebellion to have been a jest, and promise to uphold the sanctity of Atlantian rule, she might agree to spare you imprisonment and punishment."

"Also, she's jealous that your loss has earned you more time on the ranch than her," Celes added.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hearing that Ripple was jealous, Mika ignored all else to turn and point and laugh at the princess. "Hah! Locke doesn't want you to have sex with him! Viva la revolution!" she announced, before she was blasted by another torrent of water.

"T-that facial expression really makes me angry!" Ripple announced.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"That... that isn't it at all..." Locke said, pausing as Mika is blasted by another surge of water. "Of course I want to have sex with Ripple. She's a beautiful mermaid princess. I just don't want her to get into trouble because of me."

"Aww, hear that Ripple. Locke wants to be with you too. Maybe we should force Mika the rebel to watch while the two of you... you know." Celes grinned.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Upon Celes' suggestion, Ripple was climbing atop Locke, holding his wrists while standing over him intently. "Watch closely!" she announced as if she were going into battle, before dropping down, and sitting on Locke's lap before blinking with confusion, and looking down to try and address that confusion. "... I missed." she hummed.

Mika began laughing hysterically, before being blasted with water again, and choking as a result.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Um... maybe you'd like my help?" Locke offered. "I could guide it into you if you let me have my hands back."

He didn't resist her if she continued to try pinning him down, but if she let him free, he would place a hand on either side of her hips and lower her slowly onto the tip of his manhood, pressing up against her and parting her labia before finding her lovely tight tunnel and sliding up into it with as much gentleness as he could muster.

Meanwhile, Celes shook her head at Mika. "You shouldn't be so sassy. You've only been a real woman for a day."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Pursing her lips at the way Locke was acting, Mika turned to Celes with a look of challenge. "You've been acting sassy for a while yourself... Why are you so confident?" she asked, before suddenly rushing Celes, putting her hands to her's, locking fingers with her before kissing her without warning.

Meanwhile, Ripple denied Locke's help. "I'll do it myself! I already have too many servants to take care of me! I can handle-" she was cut off as she forced herself down, right onto his length. He literally impaled her to the hilt with her eager motions, causing her sentence to be cut short as she suddenly tensed, her grip on his wrists tightening to the point of strangulation as her face went red, and her face scrunched up, likely suppressing a major reaction.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I -- mmph!" Celes found her self sloshing backward through the warm water, Mika glued to her lips and forcing her onto her tush in an inferior position. Celes tensed as though to fight, but if the kiss continued and was pleasant enough, she would relax and let Mika remain on top of her. She even began to kiss Mika back.

On the other side of the tub, Locke winced, both for himself and in sympathy for Ripple, who looked as if she had just bitten into a lemon. "Ripple... please... your first time, you must let me make you feel good and do it the right way..."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Passion certainly backed Mika's attack. She aimed to impress, and while she still lacked the utmost skill, she at least made the kiss quite a romantic one, her lips embracing Celes while her tongue invaded her mouth, seeking to twirl with the other girl's.

Shaking her head, Ripple kept Locke held down, before looking at him with a desperate expression, her face blood red. "I... Can... Do... This...!" she announced, her body shaking, before she let out a whine as she began to move her hips. Shaking her head again, she floated in the water a bit before transforming, her legs becoming fins before her movements became less awkward. "Better..." she breathed a sigh of relief, before twitching as she tried to move her hips slowly, his length treated to slight movements of the pussy that quivered around it.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Celes let the tension slide out from her and tittered pleasantly as Mika did her best to kiss her passionately. The girl was going too deep too quickly however. She needed to slow down. "Mmph.. 'weetie... ake ih 'lowah, mmrmph~"

Celes tried to slow her own tongue's movement so that she would just be caressing the other girl's lingual muscle, and if necessary she would push the girl's tongue away to prevent her from going too deep too early.

Locke sighed with a little bit of relief as the transformation seemed to give Ripple more control. "Th-that's better... but Princess, sex isn't done by just one person. We have to do it together... don't you want me to do more than just sit here and be -- hnn... ha-hard?"

Ripple's tight, aquatic snatch did feel great against his cock, even if her movements were jarring from time to time. He was certain that if she allowed him a little leverage, he could get into a very mutually satisfying rhythm with her.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I want to do it on my own! At least allow me this much!" Ripple pleaded, holding herself against Locke until he complied. "I am always being taken care of. I want to know what it's like to tend to someone else, and carry the burden. Let me be the one to please you!" Ripple requested vigilantly of Locke.

"Shub-ub!" Mika replied to Celes' mumbling, before moaning against her mouth as she adjusted herself till their bodies were completely pressed against each other, their genitals just barely rubbing together, which Mika encouraged with light curling of her hips.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Locke closed his eyes and then, with one last moment of trying to convince himself otherwise, he surrendered. "Okay Ripple, I will remain still and let you do everything. But it will feel much better when we both seek to please each other."

Locke let his arms go weak, and Ripple would find that if she let them be, he wouldn't seek to use them to guide her. He sat back and tried to concentrate on the feeling of himself inside of her golden-scaled body.

Across the tub, Celes rolled her eyes and let the pink-haired girl press herself flush against her body. Their breasts mashed into one another's and Celes' legs spread wide as she hooked her legs around Mika's waist. Her grip on Mika's hands tightened and her tongue stopped fighting and let the would be domme continue her over eager kissing.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Giving him a small smile, Ripple slowly, and carefully, began to move her hips. Looking to him and below constantly, she was gauging for various reactions as she nervously moved, trying to find a special way to make him feel the most pleasure.

Spreading her legs out as well, Mika adjusted the both of them in the water until their pussies directly touched against one another, before beginning a sudden, rapid series of thrusts that lasted only a moment, seemingly Mika working out her frustration, as well as finding a comfortable way to thrust against her.

"Are you bored, Celes?" Raven asked calmly, drawing an angry growl from Mika.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Not bored so much as, well... wishing she'd figure out less is more. Why? You want to cure my boredom, Raven?" Celes flashed the black feathered harpy a grin. "I wouldn't mind you joining.~"

Locke meanwhile tried to give appropriate reactions to Ripple's movements. He let out soft moans and the occasional grunt. In truth, he really wished Ripple would let him move, but he didn't want to offend her or go back on his word. When she did stumble upon a particularly nice move, he spoke up.

"Yes! Do that again... mmhmm... Yeah that feels really good. Hnnnh...~"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Don't underestimate me!" Mika shouted to Celes, before closing her eyes, and seeming to try and focus. Adjusting her hips, searching, searching... Suddenly, she gave a start as she found that 'perfect spot,' drawing a reaction from both of them. Grinning a devilish grin, Mika began grinding herself against Celes to try and punish that weakness she found, while moaning herself as both of their clits rubbed together, Mika learning from her mistakes. "S-see? A-ahn! Don't... Nnng! Mess with meee!" Mika moaned, leaning against Celes a bit as she was starting to get taken with pleasure.

Ripple gave a large smile of happiness when Locke announced her success. "Really? Like this? Ah! I see, so this feels good for you!" she reasoned, before snuggling up to him with a giddy giggle, moving her body in the way he liked, moaning as she did so, enjoying how well she was doing.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Locke nodded encouragingly. "Yes. Doing this enough... I'll definitely cum. Hnnh... may I hold you while you do this? Or would that upset you?"

Locke diligently kept his hands to himself unless she gave him permission to cuddle her as she cuddled around him. Her undulating tail kept moving sinuously as her pussy fluidly clamped down on his cock.

Celes tossed her head back as Mika finally managed to press her clit up against the blonde's and rub them together in a manner that wasn't jarring.

"Ahhnnn.... finally. Okay you pink haired pop tart... Nhhnn... Keep going. Keep pleasing your mistress!" Celes grinned and gasped with pleasure as the motions continued to build her up. Her petals had become wet and slick, and her own hips rolled and grinded in time with Mika. She was intent upon pushing Mika over her edge well before she herself lost it.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ripple shook her head. "It's fine if you do that~" she replied with a moan. Her arms wrapped around his neck, embracing him close as she moved her hips passionately. Her womanhood quivered around him, as did the rest of her as she neared her own climax. Her arms held to him so tightly that Locke would be sure that even if a tornado came through, they wouldn't leave each other. Her enhanced aggression sexually also seemed to come from the fact that she was in the water, and in mermaid form. She seemed to become immensely more confident, whereas on human legs, she may have appeared ready to fall over often.

"Mistress!?" Mika cried in outrage. "I'm not gonna show you any mercy!" she announced, before focusing on the act tenfold, and leaning forward, past Celes' face, and towards her neck, where Mika's mouth cupped around her flesh, and she began to tongue and lick the sensitive area with gusto.

Suddenly, Marla approached, "That's not how you do it!" she chided Mika with a grin, before lowering herself into the water with intent. "You gotta rub this spot!" she announced, before going under the water... A moment following, Celes felt her chin against her butt, before Mika gave a sudden squeal against her neck after Marla's sudden 'attack'.

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Hnnh... Princess Ripple..." Locke moaned as he clung to her tightly as well, his hands overlapping one another across the small of her back, forcing her waist in towards his own, pressing her slim tummy against his own. The movement of her pussy around his cock had become almost perfect in the way it milked him, and he could feel his body warming, tensing, and preparing for the coming flood. "In the water, in your true form, you're amazing... You really are a majesty, in every sense. Hngh! Ah Ripple! Faster now, faster... I'm going to cum inside you... I can't stop myself!"

Across the tub, Celes laughed at Mika's challenge, and then cooed as Mika went ahead and gave her a hickey. "Wow, this takes me back to my first boyfriend... aww, you're so cute~ Oops! Marla found the little man in the boat did she? Mmm, that's where it's at, cutey... and maybe here too?"

Her thumb went to one of Mika's pert little breasts and rubbed across the nipple a little before she pinched it softly and tugged at it, grinning and moaning lewdly the whole time, confident that for all Mika's bravado, she could tame the little sneak.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"J-just call me Ripple..." she requested of Locke with a mixture of romance and passion in her voice. When he held her close, she drew her head back, and locked lips with him while continuously thrusting. Her eyes stared into his, gleaming with endearment as her moaning mouth muffled his declarations of orgasm. Though his words failed, his moans did not, and Ripple seemed to get more excited herself as a result. Thrusting faster and faster, when Locke finally gave his reaction, Ripple held herself close, with his length buried all the way inside. "Mmmmmm~!" Ripple gave her own prolonged moan as her insides spasmed around Locke's length. "So much..." Ripple moaned. "My whole lower body is tingling...! F-feeling you cum... Ah... Hnn...! Ahn...!" Ripple moaned with pleasure, intoxicated by the sensation of feeling a man cum inside her for the first time.

Meanwhile, Mika gave a whine as she was suddenly double teamed by Marla and Celes, twisting and squirming, she tried to move, but Marla was doing a good job in stimulating her, and Celes as well, since their clits were so conveniently close together. "S... St... Aaah! Ngh! Mmm! I-Iyaaa!" she cried out, "C-coward! Double... Ah! Double teaming! F-uaaah!" she cried out again, even louder this time. "Damn harpy!" Mika cursed as happy bubbles came from the skilled Marla.