What's new

[WIP - Full] Lizbel+DLC[Pakkri Paradise]

darksshades

Reputation score
In my version there is no data folder, where do I put the files?
You need to decrypt the files first, there are a few ways you can do that. RPGMaker Trans is one, another ane is RPGMaker all decrypt(https://ulmf.org/threads/rpg-maker-all-decrypter-for-everyone-best-version-i-found.9351/)

Thanks for the translation capu00002 o/

BETA RELEASE IS LIVE!

There might be some typos and what not.. I tried my best.

Again, I didn't use any machine translation for this so its pure reading and typing. If I miss some words please let me know so that I can translate them or rephrase them!
I think the reference got broken here "320undefined0", right after starting the game on normal.

Edit: deleted the image to not confuse anyone. I applied one of the old patches by mistake.... my folder had a lot of patch zip files and I used one of the old ones.

Last edited:

tsuna002

Reputation score
Whoops. Yeah window size was what I meant. It isn't defaulting to large with the patch applied and similarly F5 does nothing with the patch applied.

When I gave the original japanese version a basic test, it did indeed launch in the large window size and could be made smaller by pressing F5.

Alt+enter, of course, still works for full screen.
I'm just puzzled as to why this is happening.

capu00002

Reputation score
I think the reference got broken here "320undefined0", right after starting the game on normal.

Its working fine with me though. Do you have all appropriate files for it?

Whoops. Yeah window size was what I meant. It isn't defaulting to large with the patch applied and similarly F5 does nothing with the patch applied.

When I gave the original japanese version a basic test, it did indeed launch in the large window size and could be made smaller by pressing F5.

Alt+enter, of course, still works for full screen.
I'm just puzzled as to why this is happening.
Did you use my patch or along with Eventi? There will be a conflict of the program on system scripts if you mix them together.

I just tested it out now and it works well with me (I don't know how to show it but hey it works)

Attachments

darksshades

Reputation score
Its working fine with me though. Do you have all appropriate files for it?
Ops, sorry about that.... I think I applied the wrong patch file(some old patch) by mistake.
Its all good now... sorry for the missinformation there.

PS: The old patch I used by mistake could still use F5 to change the resolution to x2 to make the screen bigger.

So I actually opened the translated version files and saw that the script that did that still existed and it should have been working.
In the end I just opened the game on RPGmaker and recompiled the scriptfiles and everything worked again.
My guess is that the translator++ version used to make the translation scaped wrong character and the script got ignored.... maybe... i don't know.

Anyways, if anyone wants it, here is the "fixed" file... Just replace it over the translation files.

Attachments

Last edited:

capu00002

Reputation score
Ops, sorry about that.... I think I applied the wrong patch file(some old patch) by mistake.
Its all good now... sorry for the missinformation there.

PS: The old patch I used by mistake could still use F5 to change the resolution to x2 to make the screen bigger.

So I actually opened the translated version files and saw that the script that did that still existed and it should have been working.
In the end I just opened the game on RPGmaker and recompiled the scriptfiles and everything worked again.
My guess is that the translator++ version used to make the translation scaped wrong character and the script got ignored.... maybe... i don't know.

Anyways, if anyone wants it, here is the "fixed" file... Just replace it over the translation files.

Ah yes, Its because of the problems with the coding process of Translator++ that's why on the finishing coding process I used the RPGmaker and use the magic of "Saving"

james3920

Reputation score
Well, I was hoping they were still monitoring this Thread. But doesn't look like they are. I'll probably have to Direct Message him.
*Edit* Also looks like he/she/they haven't been on since I posted my Stuffs. So I'll wait to see if they get on.
*Edit* Just a taste of what it looks like in game. So pretty, so nice.
Have you made any more progress on the item translations?

capu00002

Reputation score

My previous item pictures have the item names below the Japanese names. I usually place them beside the star. Somebody did a full-blown translation with it. I think he based it with the names beside the stars.....Anyway, check out his work or mine.

Sazaju

Reputation score
So if I have well understood:
- Eventidegames made some translation and waited for capu00002 to complete
- capu00002 provided a partial translation including pictures
- Rrezz helped to redraw some pictures to have no jap and a more readable English
- capu00002 provided a full translation but without pictures

So I assume we have a 100% translation for the text, but the pictures are still ongoing?

Last edited:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Unfortunately no. Work's been kicking my ass so I spend most of my weekend playing Fallout New Vegas and looking for a new job. I really want out of my job... But until I find a new one, I'm stuck...

I can provide the Template if anyone wants to take over. The Font I use for the Item name is Kalam at size 30. The Font for Got Item is Comic Sans MS at 21 and Italicized. I use Paint.net to make the Images and a mixture of Layers and removals.

My jobs planning on keeping up this Pace until at least November... So unless I find a new Job soon or something else changes I'm basically tapped out for the time being.

Attachments

capu00002

Reputation score
I tried it out on photoshop.

I just need all base photos but don't expect much, I'm currently translating a new game.

Attachments

Rrezz

Reputation score
I tried it out on photoshop.

I just need all base photos but don't expect much, I'm currently translating a new game.
If the Japanese Text going into the Image of the Item, use the Large image files and shrink it down to replace it.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Game is pretty much translated, some words here and there lacking an letter, Rose dialogue when first entering the montain of thiefs is still entirelly in jpn and i dunno if it was a problem of hte edition i downloaded, my game lacked hte kiss sound effect resulting in a crash when the neighboor was kidnapped. Also, after saving her out of the montain her grandpa remains asking me to visit the city guard. This is the sole quest in the game that i had a problem and am unable to finish otherwise, i finished playing with ease and watched everything(also some random lines in jpn mid some scenes that i forgot when, but normally a single word). Overall thanks for the translation, it was fun to play a rip-off gust series =D

capu00002

Reputation score
Game is pretty much translated, some words here and there lacking an letter, Rose dialogue when first entering the montain of thiefs is still entirelly in jpn and i dunno if it was a problem of hte edition i downloaded, my game lacked hte kiss sound effect resulting in a crash when the neighboor was kidnapped. Also, after saving her out of the montain her grandpa remains asking me to visit the city guard. This is the sole quest in the game that i had a problem and am unable to finish otherwise, i finished playing with ease and watched everything(also some random lines in jpn mid some scenes that i forgot when, but normally a single word). Overall thanks for the translation, it was fun to play a rip-off gust series =D

Thank you for the feedback! I'll look into that Rosa dialogue. As for the Rescue Lily Quest its a bug in the system. even the original setting has that problem

zipetya

Reputation score
Hey Capu, when you're finished I can integrate the DLC v1.00->v1.01 bugfixes, into your TL if you prefer - wasn't too much IIRC.
Just right now remembered I still had it. lol

Sazaju

Reputation score
Hey, long time with no news. After a quite productive period, it makes me wonder what happened. Especially since it seemed to me close to finish. Any update?

Paopao412

Reputation score
It's almost fully translated right? Is it the v0.05 though lol?
BETA RELEASE IS LIVE!

There might be some typos and what not.. I tried my best.

Again, I didn't use any machine translation for this so its pure reading and typing. If I miss some words please let me know so that I can translate them or rephrase them!
This looks like the latest on page 5.

Monkeyman96

Reputation score
Hi. I have been trying to install the translation but for some reason the game keeps following a path to what I can only describe as a hidden data file. Like its not like its just hidden. Its like its designed to be invisible. Can someone help me find the original data file that come with the game.

EDIT:

I always keep the compressed file as its always safe to have the original.

1598837464568.png

So how do I make it follow the new Data folder instead of the hidden one.

Attachments

Last edited:

bazeeeng

Reputation score
Hi. I have been trying to install the translation but for some reason the game keeps following a path to what I can only describe as a hidden data file. Like its not like its just hidden. Its like its designed to be invisible. Can someone help me find the original data file that come with the game.

EDIT:

I always keep the compressed file as its always safe to have the original.

View attachment 34398

So how do I make it follow the new Data folder instead of the hidden one.
You must be new.
Check this old tutorial : https://ulmf.org/threads/how-to-apply-a-partial.7918/