What's new

Litzy (plmnko)

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Litzy (plmnko)

Rukara smiled, scratching Litzy behind one of her fox ears "Your adorable Litzy..." she said, smiling.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

With her ears being scratched, Litzy giggle and cuddle on Rukara That feel really good~ Why you call me mistress, it make me get blushed and i was close to say than you will follow all my orders like wear a collar and be nude all the time, just to see if you would do it Litzy said playfully, not thinking anymore than Rukara is under her control, she only wait some giggles from her lover by her small joke, meanwhile the foxgirl hug Rukara using her tails as she rest on her chest.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rukara indeed giggled, showing she wasnt under Litzies control anymore "Hehe....ofcourse id do it for you..i love you so much" she said, cuddling with Litzy as her tail brushes across her face.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Lets rest just a moment more and then we will explore more this place if you want. uhm... So, who happened with that mantisgirl, she dont hurt you, right? She act really strange. Litzy decide to drink a little more energy, as also poke softly Rukara breasts and body to know more about Rukara erogenous points as her friend answer.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"No she didnt..." Rukara answered, Rukara softly moaned when Litzy poked her brest area "Can we go home..? Im tired...." she said, yawning afterwards.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A little sad to heard than Rukara was tired Litzy just nod and slowly get up. Fine, im a little hungry too, i was thinking than maybe the next time we should look a town, it must be one at least. Litzy help to Rukara to get up and then dress herself. With all what happenned she accept than she need servants, maybe she could rape a cute towngirl needed for love and turn her into their maid, so she can feed of her, maybe even an harem, if Rukara accept. At least you are cured now, that creature looks to be close to give more permanent changes, maybe soon you would had get horns or dark creepy wings. Litzy then dress herself and once ready both go to their house.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Rukara nodded, the two returned to Rukaras house, Litzy noticed the Status Orb was glowing, indicating it would show the effects of being a Kitsunebeki now, Rukara went off to get food prepared.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

As Rukara prepare the food, Litzy check her status orb, really interested in her new powers. Then she will eat with Rukara and if she want to sleep she will go to rest too in the swordswoman bed or go to hunt some girls if her mistress need it

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

[Being a Kitsunebeki grants the following:]

+You gain Lv.2 Charm and fire magic.
+You will never be possessed or controlled by anything else
+Other monster girls wont attack you. (Unless your with a human)
-You almost never go against your possessors will.
-Your AP is decreased by 1
-Attacks which are Holy have a type advantage over you

After the two ate for a bit Rukara yawned, wanting to sleep, going into her bed, "Night Litzy..." she said, although Litzy didnt feel tired at all, she could go out and feed her mistress for a bit without Rukara knowing.

[You can depart at night now, enemies will be stronger and you`ll be on your own, but you can get special bonuses for things you do at night, in this case you can feed your mistress and she will grant random spells to you once you feed her enough]

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Good night sweetheart Litzy said and give a kiss to Rukara in the cheek, but sleep was not something than the mage girl could ned now. She was happy with her new powers and her skills looks fit better than the roper, even she feel more filled with energy than before. Soon Litzy leave starting to look for preys, the desert could be a hard place to look so maybe she should explore the town close the mansion

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The desert was indeed hard to look about, going back to the abandoned town the fires had been put out now and she could hear footsteps, coming from one of the houses.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Running through the desert was really easy on the night, even Litzy reach the town in record time. Once there the mage girl heard some little noises from inside a house, quickly she try to make a peak before decide how to act.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

As she peered inside, she saw the mantis girl from before, trying to find something, she obviously hadnt noticed her by now and she seemed frustrated, in a huff she sat on the bed, holding her head in her hands before coming out of it and standing up again.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Looking to the mantisgirl was something not expected for Litzy, quickly she hide her ears and tails before get inside as fast as she can and act surprised to see her. Oh...hi, its good to see you again, can i ask what are you doing here? Litzy try to act friendly as she slowly get close the girl until be close enought to cast her charm spell on her.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Huh....?" she said, looking over at Litzy "Oh hi...I was looking for some old equipment" she said.

[Magic test passed]

"Why are you here?" she asked, budging up and letting Litzy sit beside her.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Litzy happily sit at her side, dont stoping to see her and give her a cute smile Im just exploring and looking for something to learn spells. The mage get slighty closer to the mantis girl trying to control her even more before add. Its really dangerous be alone in the night, some creatures are stronger and more wild in the darkness, maybe i could help you for a while Litzy move a little close the woman who could see her cleveage and sweet skin, slighty sweaty after run for a while, all getting increase by the light moon and possible candless on the house. I will be glad to help you in anything, after all we are friends, right~ Said getting only a little closer trying to use her body and charm to prepare this girl to get some fun.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The girl looked and noticed Litzies cleavage, blushing slightly and looking away, Litzy could tell she was starting to get aroused already "I Guess we are friends..." she said.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Litzy giggle by how the woman react and get closer, slighty touching her. Thanks to accept be my friend and of Rukara too~ Litzy see the woman reaction and then placed her arm around her waist to press her against her As we are friends i will be glad to help you, in any way. So, do you have something in mind? No matter what, i will do anything for a friend Litzy cuddle against the girl, making her feel her body, heart moves and her sweet warm breath, the charm spell should give the last touch and fill the woman mind with lewd pleasant ideas, as the cute mage wait for the next reaction.

OP
Prinny #471

Prinny #471

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The last charm spell made her blush vividly and seem more outward now "W-Well...I was actually....looking for some old gear....um..." she looked quite worried, she looked at Litzy "C-Could you...d-dominate me...?" she asked, "Treat me like a p-pet...?"

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The mage smile, as she nod and pet the girl. Of course, after all we are friends. Litzy looks around and in her back pack for something to secure the woman arms, if there was nothing she will use the bed sheet and then place the girl face up resting on the bed. Before start let me pamper you, "my pet" Litzy said before start to arouse her victim undressing her as she said than a pet dont need clothes, her hands then beging to give incredible touches to the girl cunt, her sweet lips kiss the girl neck and mouth, even licking her softly. Her free hand grppled the girl breasts until Litzy notice than the girl was close to cum, she stop and cast a charm to make her more sumise, this time she will not lost the chance to have a servant, she repeat a pair of times to put this girl under her control completely and then add. Its really wet down here, no doubt you are in heat my pet. Should your mistress make you cum? Why dont you beg me to do it? Litzy continue making her get near her peak before stop and cast a charm spell to break her more until she begs for reach her peak.

Once then Litzy increase her peak and the girl orgasm, the mage drain her energy, making her cum and breaking her mind with each orgasm, stoping when the girl was close to be tired.

Litzy stop and free her, Now get on your four and follow me, my pet. the blonde girl was not sure if the girl was completely break, so she take a ration from her backpack and put it at a bowl on the floor. My cute pet must be hungry after all that fun, why dont you eat a little before we continue? Litzy train the girl until she happily eat her food like a dog, as she caress her rear and wet hole.