What's new

List of Sprite/Pixel Sex based games

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: List of Sprite Sex based games

I'm not sure if this list is still being updated, but you guys should check out Soo Cubus and Simply Mindy, I think they'd be good additions to this list.

I'm a bit biased because I work with the guy behind those, however it was his games which lead me to want to collaborate with him.
I think we didn't got them added yet cause they were still WIP and updating quick (except for Simply Mindy that arrived only recently) but yeah, they clearly have a place here. Soo Cubus also has a topic here :

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29062

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

like role playing ??
Not really sure what that is supposed to mean, but sprite sex based games show sex scenes with the sprites in the game instead of bringing up a cg to show the sex. If that still doesn't clarify it I would suggest trying a few of the listed games and you should be able to understand what I it means.

Roanoke

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was under the impression that 'Sprite Sex' in games were determined by the way in which the animation takes place.

For example;
Drop Factory/Vitamin Quest both have sprite sex. - In this scenario the sprites while in RPG combat may have sexual animations played, though the sprites themselves are not pixelated. Note that they are not cutaways like some RPGs have done in the past.

Kurovadis/Eroico both have sprite sex as well - In their case the sprites are pixelated and combat intimacy is part of the natural flow of the game by way of animations played out upon knockdown and an aggressive enemy.

Then you get into things like Guild Meister 2 which takes a little from both of these examples by using good quality down-sized artwork for the animations while also providing in-game animations to retain the action game approach.

This is not to say that games in which the sole focus is animated dot art isn't also considered sprite sex, I am simply trying to describe what would be considered 'sprite sex' within an actual games sense.

There are many other examples of what would be considered sprite sex and why it must be such a broad term, most of which can be found by checking out some of the great games on this list.

Last edited:

FlynnFlann

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was under the impression that 'Sprite Sex' in games were determined by the way in which the animation takes place.

For example;
Drop Factory/Vitamin Quest both have sprite sex. - In this scenario the sprites while in RPG combat may have sexual animations played, though the sprites themselves are not pixelated. Note that they are not cutaways like some RPGs have done in the past.

Kurovadis/Eroico both have sprite sex as well - In their case the sprites are pixelated and combat intimacy is part of the natural flow of the game by way of animations played out upon knockdown and an aggressive enemy.

Then you get into things like Guild Meister 2 which takes a little from both of these examples by using good quality down-sized artwork for the animations while also providing in-game animations to retain the action game approach.

This is not to say that games in which the sole focus is animated dot art isn't also considered sprite sex, I am simply trying to describe what would be considered 'sprite sex' within an actual games sense.

There are many other examples of what would be considered sprite sex and why it must be such a broad term, most of which can be found by checking out some of the great games on this list.
There really is a lot of wiggle room.
What counts as sprite art, what doesn't?

Is is the only H-art in the game, or is it mixed in with other art?

Some people would consider Breeding Season/Cloud Meadow to be high-res sprite art for instance.
Even Princess Trainer has little "chibi" scenes of some of the girls.

I don't necessarily think it needs to be defined exactly though.
So far people have been pretty loose when it comes to categorizing sprite sex games and I think it works for the best.
It's lead me to find a lot of edge content that I otherwise would not have found if the rules were more strict.

Then again I also think this list needs to be seriously updated...
The Libraheart Succubi games are nowhere to be found on here in addition to other stuff.

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

For example;

Like I said, the in-game sprites, the representations of the characters in the game, are having sex, not cgs or animated cgs. There are some games that contain both and are still placed in this category since they do contain sprite sex.

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

While the game is currently still in its demo phase, why not consider adding fighting angel to the list? that for sure has sprite sex.

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

This list is a collection of games that features games that have animated sprites that perform sex acts. Be it high-res or low-res 2D/2.5D sprites. That's pretty much there is to it. I made the list a almost 2 years ago due to the popularity of games that featured sprite sex, the game that got me into the goodness of this art was kurovadis. Since then people started making a lot of similar games due to kurovadis' financial success, and I wanted to have them all on one spot, hence the list. This list will never stop getting updates. It might get inactive at times, but it takes time to find worthy games.

Nakhranoth

Reputation score

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ187778.html

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ182060.html

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ181051.html

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ188415.html

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ185777.html

Found these while trying to scavenge random games, they seem to be based mostly if not solely on sprite sex, all of them except for the last one are incest-themed.

Nakhranoth

Reputation score

dlsite[]com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ187778.html

dlsite[]com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ182060.html

dlsite[]com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ181051.html

dlsite[]com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ188415.html

dlsite[]com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ185777.html

Found these while trying to scavenge random games, they seem to be based mostly if not solely on sprite sex, all of them except for the last one are incest-themed.

Superadrian

Demon Girl
Reputation score

spaghettidemon92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I wish someone kinda did a top 10 list or something along those lines XD

Darthan

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That is gonna very from person to person since it is all a matter of opinion. I am sure that you can find several different ones on youtube if you look.

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

I personally rarely play h-games since I don't really have the time. But yeah someone who is playing them might make a top 10 or something

Edit: All entries marked with [DLSite link] Don't have their own thread here, when/if someone makes a thread for said game. Notify me

Last edited:

Leugim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Didnt notice until now but there is a very cool brothel type flash game called simbro:

it is still incomplete but gets updated often and is already well on its way to being considered "complete" in terms of functionality, it just has a few more planned features and story driven scenes to finish.
the game features tons of animations and pretty cool mechanics (even if the combat part of that is still a gimmick, its still fun enough).

becides being an animated sim brothel type game, I also love the story driven content and the fact the game plays fairly different depending on how you build your main character both in stats and especially if its a male or female.
I heartily recommend this game.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A LoK game making 14K damn. i guess i'll check it out.

edit: i might have tried it and forgot.

Leugim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

A LoK game making 14K damn. i guess i'll check it out.

edit: i might have tried it and forgot.
it is really really good :)
I had tried it a few years ago when it was little more than just the character maker, and playing it now for hours on end :D
just needs some annoying bugs fixed, story stuff completed and some combat aspect polishing/variety.
really one of the best hentai games I ever played, very original take on a sim game
it isnt overly complicated but it def.could profit from a guide :p Ill prly write one myself even tho there are things I dont know how they work myself, if I have the patience

Last edited:

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Im surprized this game isnt anywhere on here. cause this has sprite sex in it

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im surprized this game isnt anywhere on here. cause this has sprite sex in it
Probably because it is fairly new.