yeah that could work.
It will make life a lot easier for ppl.

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Re: List of Sprite Sex based games

Hello people, first of all I'm truly sorry that the list wasn't updated for quite some time now. I'm certain you know why, irl stuffs, I come here every week or so to check for games, and your replies, also to update the list accordingly. Your activity on this thread keeps me going, as you've all helped me massively with keeping this list updated with the latest sprite sex goodness.

The list will get an update when I get to my pc, although minor, it'll still be an update.

Now for the suggestions, as to add little sprites/image previews by the games. That would, I'm afraid, be impossible at this point, as the first list has a shitload of letters to begin with, and the post cannot contain anymore characters. The second list however would be somewhat doable, I just don't have enough time to do it.

As for the japanese/english duplicates, it'll be fixed

Again, thanks for the contribution, your suggestions and your patience.

Also, sorry to disappoint, I'm not a female @Hawk999 xD (Just wanted to make that clear for future reference)

Last edited:

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Hello people, first of all I'm truly sorry that the list wasn't updated for quite some time now. I'm certain you know why, irl stuffs, I come here every week or so to check for games, and your replies, also to update the list accordingly. Your activity on this thread keeps me going, as you've all helped me massively with keeping this list updated with the latest sprite sex goodness.

The list will get an update when I get to my pc, although minor, it'll still be an update.

Now for the suggestions, as to add little sprites/image previews by the games. That would, I'm afraid, be impossible at this point, as the first list has a shitload of letters to begin with, and the post cannot contain anymore characters. The second list however would be somewhat doable, I just don't have enough time to do it.

As for the japanese/english duplicates, it'll be fixed

Again, thanks for the contribution, your suggestions and your patience.

Also, sorry to disappoint, I'm not a female @Hawk999 xD (Just wanted to make that clear for future reference)
Totally alright. I don't think anyone is going to whine considering all the work you put it. Thanks for the fixes though.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey it's all right. You got better things to do then to update this. Your life matters more after all. Though i gotta say i'm gald you came back to check on this too. I'm also glad to know your gender so i don't have to say he/she. now i can just say he.
I also would like to help you by making a list as well for you so you can update the list. The list i'm talking about is the list of the games that has forums and not just dlsite. Most of the links sends you to dlsite when they have forums and i would like to help you to make your job easier.
Is it ok if i do that? i could do it without your permission but then i would feel like i'm stealing your hard work for some reason. :/

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Totally alright. I don't think anyone is going to whine considering all the work you put it. Thanks for the fixes though.
I would if the post wasn't full of BBCode, it's really messy. :D

Hey it's all right. You got better things to do then to update this. Your life matters more after all. Though i gotta say i'm gald you came back to check on this too. I'm also glad to know your gender so i don't have to say he/she. now i can just say he.
I also would like to help you by making a list as well for you so you can update the list. The list i'm talking about is the list of the games that has forums and not just dlsite. Most of the links sends you to dlsite when they have forums and i would like to help you to make your job easier.
Is it ok if i do that? i could do it without your permission but then i would feel like i'm stealing your hard work for some reason. :/
The only way you could help me is to add games that are not already on the list, I don't intend to change the list now, just to add more games.

Also somewhat of a big update: Replaced almost all DLSite links with thread links. Only those that don't have their own thread, remained in form of dlsite links. Cheerios

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

oh. ok then. I'll do my best to look for them. Though finding good sprite games are hard these days

Hey also just in case no one knows the one who made zurine adventures is updating again.
I never knew he came back until now but he came back like three months ago so if anyone liked his games and thought he was dead he's back.

Last edited:

SpammerKami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what is the name of this game? (or if it has been added to the list already)

It's a hentai blackjack with sprite segz

Attachments

Last edited:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Can anyone tell me what is the name of this game? (or if it has been added to the list already)

It's a hentai blackjack with sprite segz
[Ace] Feisty for an Elf. (エルフのくせになまいきだ。) -- -- ULMF Thread

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score

•女戦士監禁 (RPG/Platformer) Added 29th of May 2014

Uuh... This isn't a platformer. More like a Beat-em-up.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

•女戦士監禁 (RPG/Platformer) Added 29th of May 2014

Uuh... This isn't a platformer. More like a Beat-em-up.
This is a list for SPRITES sex based games not platformer games. There are many other beat-em-up games too.

nox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is a list for SPRITES sex based games not platformer games. There are many other beat-em-up games too.
I think he was referring to the game being a different genre than listed, not that is didn't have sprite sex.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

*Fixes glasses*
.....Oh i see what you meant there....my apologies.
thought you were talking about the list.
I failed

megamanxzeroaxel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone give me a few games off this list that have a male protagonist?

As in the guy gets raped instead of being the one responsible for it, I haven't really run into any except for Eroico and Zell23's game.

Thanks in advance!

devvah

Demon Girl
Reputation score

megamanxzeroaxel

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Magic Castle RePure Aria Paradise [/URL]

Not on the list but still count, you play as trap

Demon Angel Sakura 2[/URL]

Demon Angel Sakura 3[/URL]

Devil Angel Sakura 4[/URL]

1st doesn't seem to have ULMF thread.
Much obliged! thank you for the rapid response. +rep

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

*Fixes glasses*
.....Oh i see what you meant there....my apologies.
thought you were talking about the list.
I failed
Don't worry, bro. You are one of the most informed, and dedicated members of this community.
We're all together in this war, and you are one of our strongest assets

Btw, more sprite sex

Last edited:

TheNexus

Lurker
Reputation score

hxxp://www(dot)dlsite(dot)com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ186115.html

sorry, still new here.

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't worry, bro. You are one of the most informed, and dedicated members of this community.
We're all together in this war, and you are one of our strongest assets

Btw, more sprite sex
I knew i saw this one somewhere. Just had to go through 37 pages of games before finding it back :')
Don't know if there is a thread here yet but here is a link.

pass : zeoarchives