What's new

List of Sprite/Pixel Sex based games

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: List of Sprite Sex based games

I don't understand why the first two posts are separate lists
Probably because this form has a text limit. If your post is too long then it won't post. I know this because I had to cut/paste old information from my FSA thread.

Hoyasiamica

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Probably because this form has a text limit. If your post is too long then it won't post. I know this because I had to cut/paste old information from my FSA thread.
oh, okay
maybe we could keep it as one list, that is separated into multiple posts?

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

oh, okay
maybe we could keep it as one list, that is separated into multiple posts?
That's actually what it is.

I bet you meant to keep the alphabetical sorting through the posts but that would be a waste of time cause OP would have to transfer links from post 1 to post 2 every time a game starting with a letter from A to maybe K (or in kanji/number) have to be added (because of the post limit)

Here you have it sorted by alphabetical order and release/discussion start date.

Hoyasiamica

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That's actually what it is.

I bet you meant to keep the alphabetical sorting through the posts but that would be a waste of time cause OP would have to transfer links from post 1 to post 2 every time a game starting with a letter from A to maybe K (or in kanji/number) have to be added (because of the post limit)

Here you have it sorted by alphabetical order and release/discussion start date.
they're two separate A-Z lists, even if they span the same subject
but, yea, that's a clearer way of statin it

all three posts for the list can be harnessed simultaneously to prevent that from happenin as much as possible
based on the popularity of each letter, I say the three posts cover:
1. Misc-H
2. I-R
3. S-Z

I don't see it as too big of a hassle, especially for the sake of organization, but I'm also not the one runnin it

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah i see what you mean. I guess that could be done, especially if the 3 posts are used. But it's up to Kiko then to do it or not.

jk103

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have any recommendations for games with really good pixel art work? I'm dabbling in making a game of my own, and I'm curious to see what styles people like.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Another one
not my style, but, another one

Now, for something that is COMPLETELY my tastes, this looks wonderfully promising, and it's great atm:

The source is this author's pixiv (i believe he has no blog), all his versions are uploaded in the descriptions of the images.

BTW: It HAS sex, not just ryona

Last edited:

Marchombre

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have any recommendations for games with really good pixel art work? I'm dabbling in making a game of my own, and I'm curious to see what styles people like.
How far is your limits about pixel art ? cause i would personaly say Lab : Still Alive but it's HD enough to not really be pixels for me.

jk103

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How far is your limits about pixel art ? cause i would personaly say Lab : Still Alive but it's HD enough to not really be pixels for me.
I'd say it counts for my purposes, I'm mostly just looking into animated sprites that aren't vector-based.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There's this site called Enty that is like a japanese patreon, and there are some sprite games, like for example this one:

I believe this is a download:

There are more i believe, i i find them i'll post them

Vacuusimago

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone remember a rather old hentai game where you essentially play a gynoid 'defender of the city' character who has to move on a city board to chase down and defeat pervert robots. When you moved onto their space, you went to a battle screen - and if you lost, there was an animated hentai scene with the character and the robot. But you had to win battles to be able to fight more powerful enemies and get different screens - and each time you moved, your energy bar would deplete - making it a difficult game, as energy was also your HP?

It would have been late 90s-early 2000s.

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anyone remember a rather old hentai game where you essentially play a gynoid 'defender of the city' character who has to move on a city board to chase down and defeat pervert robots. When you moved onto their space, you went to a battle screen - and if you lost, there was an animated hentai scene with the character and the robot. But you had to win battles to be able to fight more powerful enemies and get different screens - and each time you moved, your energy bar would deplete - making it a difficult game, as energy was also your HP?

It would have been late 90s-early 2000s.
I think I remember a game that kinda fits that called "Nymphobot" but I encountered it personally around 2004. Was in a bundle with Ultra Vixen 1 and 2. I think it was more animated CG rather than pixel artwork.

Vacuusimago

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yea, it absolutely is Nymphobot. It seems to have disappeared from the internet in its entirety though.

Naoya93

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

http: //www(dot)dlsite(dot)com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/ RE148254(dot)html This one?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

From the 3rd screenshot i think we can assume this has sprite sex
Maybe it hasn't, tho, i'm not sure

Another one i'm not either sure but the same circle did one which has i believe

Oh and im sorry that enty site proved to be quite difficult, only preview pictures of the main screen, so i cant know if it has sprite sex, its pre alpha or anything at all

Last edited:

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I've found this one RJ119148
This art and drawings....I hope i'm not the only one but this game has the same art as this game
could it be a re-skin and stuff? Or another one of his works?
The game i'm talking about is also on newgrounds.

Another one i'm not either sure but the same circle did one which has i believe

l
This game is already on this site
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=26064