What's new

List of Sprite/Pixel Sex based games

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: List of Sprite Sex based games

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ151031.html

Not even going to bother to hyper-link.

Anyways, there's no thread for this yet, nor really anything on the internet about it at all.

But it clearly and definitely has sprite sex, and the demo wasn't half bad either.
Game looks good, hope someone have the full version o_o

Sizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Random complaint; would you mind aligning the lists to the left again? The centre alignment is a pain in the ass just to look at, and my mobile browser cries when it tries to display the post.

Thank you~

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Anyways, there's no thread for this yet, nor really anything on the internet about it at all.

But it clearly and definitely has sprite sex, and the demo wasn't half bad either.
Aren't those sprites copy pasted from JK Hazard? This doesn't seem to be from the creator of JK Hazard either

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Random complaint; would you mind aligning the lists to the left again? The centre alignment is a pain in the ass just to look at, and my mobile browser cries when it tries to display the post.

Thank you~
I'll see 'bout that. I'm currently on a mobile browser too, yet I see the post quite fine, and it's centered as I'd see it on a normal PC browser.

Last edited:

tank1221

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No one has shared this one?... there is a lot of fake links on google search too..:(

E

erobotan

How about Slave Girl Ena?

nox

Demon Girl
Reputation score

bit of an extreme one but i think its a sprite sex game, haven't tried the demo

thinien

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pink Pencil games technically do count, but they have DRM so it's kinda hard to be able to play it.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's already on the list, check the third post.
Why is there two separate lists? Most people will only check the first list, is it due to post size limit or something like that why they can't be combined for accuracy?

Last edited:

Challenger06

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Why is there two separate lists? Most people will only check the first list, is it due to post size limit or something like that why they can't be combined for accuracy?
People would know because each game is posted on a different date, in every update. and Yes, the first list reached the text limit so the person made a second list to add on to the first.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score

Post limit on the first list, that's the main reason I took the third post to create another list.

And I really don't want this thread to die, that was also a reason for the second list.

Also, the second list has been updated, enjoy!

Last edited:

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I think you should left-align the OP. Having it centered is sorta disorienting, since I have to follow a wiggly line up and down the page when I scroll through by genre.

OP
kiko

kiko

Reputation score

I think you should left-align the OP. Having it centered is sorta disorienting, since I have to follow a wiggly line up and down the page when I scroll through by genre.
I'll edit it tommorow.

Watzlp

Reputation score

I know this is random, but to save character space on your entire list why not abbreviate Months such as Jan, Feb and so on? youd save a lot of space and be able to post more per in doing so.

Ex: Added December 31st 2014 vs Added Dec 31st 2014