What's new

List of games with female victim energy drain / エナジードレイン

OP
sickle

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Made a lot of updates to the thread this month.
Won't make a post every time I update, but when there's a ton I will, for visibility and archival purposes.

New games
  • Brilliant Blossom Princess Prececile
  • Chronos Fear
  • Unholy Sanctuary
Also added Fictional Girls Fantasia to my to-do list.
I'm checking it out right now, and it definitely has drain. Mostly need to navigate the obtuse mechanics to figure out how to phrase it.

Changes to presentation
  • Added a little gallery to the posts.
  • Remembered I actually had a thread for "other games" and moved a couple games there.
  • Added a proper credit section to the first post, because weirdly I had them on suggestions yet to check but not on added stuff.
Next moves, probably tagging entries for stuff like loli, ntr, ryona... maybe adding another gallery of suggested pixiv energy drain authors to the fourth post.
If I feel like it. Because I don't think intensive updates like this will be the norm.

Question: I think the gallery looks pretty ugly, because in order to put in the captions I've got to align it vertically, so they're overly long.
Any hacks I could use? I'd deal with that easily if it was html, but…

OP
sickle

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
same creator thats make Brilliant Blossom Princess Prececile, another one will come out january 01 2024

playing trial and its have energy drain in it, and in creator ci-en i saw have lot of its.
I've checked the game finally, and while unfortunately it barely contains any energy drain (I only saw two scenes, and I don't particularly like them either), I think the non-hentai part of the game is actually really well made! Exploration is very fun and rewarding.
Game has been already fan translated, definitely check it if you think it's up your alley. There's also a full save if you just want the gallery.
Like Prececille, NTR warning just because it's the rule, but it seems to be completely skippable if you're not into it.

Thanks for the tip, adding it and crediting you, as it's only fair, but funnily enough I might be the one who actually originally tipped you about this game! Small world!

Last edited:
OP
sickle

sickle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I made several updates in the past few months.

I've significantly updated the fourth post in this thread, which now gives better advice on using Pixiv and includes a few lists of energy drain artists I suggest checking out.

Added 3 games.
  • A brilliant exorcist doesn't yeld to tentacle demons. Yeah, weird title.
    Released, the F95 thread has a download link for the translated game and you can walk into a fully unlocked gallery 2 minutes in — but I still wanted a thread here so I could give some gameplay info and links for comics and side material taking place in the same universe, which I call the "big exorcist tittieverse".
  • Ruutrusted. Yeah, weird title too.
    This one is still in development. Good art, very promising animations. Some light vore, but I despise vore and like this game so it's not that bad.
  • I've also added Mirai Escape, but I suggest you avoid it. Barely any energy drain, and in general not a great game. I did provide a download link and post my save in the Maken-shi Sara thread, along with the reasoning why it's not on par with Kushimoto House's previous masterpieces.
I might have added more, can't remember.
In more energy drain news, Twilight Scramble got an update. I already talked to the translator and he said he's working on it, I'll update the thread if a new translation patch comes out.