What's new

Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.7]

chabaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lily of the Valley - NTR H-English Game [ver0.6]

So any news as of late or will this the next update take another season? (eta June)

kambiz_mbi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So any news as of late or will this the next update take another season? (eta June)
New patreon content update will be released in the first half of April.
They've updated the first post
Still 6 days to go

OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

New patreon content update will be released in the first half of April.

They've updated the first post
Still 6 days to go
Quote from where ??? Who told you that nonsense?!

kambiz_mbi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quote from where ??? Who told you that nonsense?!
I took it from your first post

if it aint yours so who is this this from?
maybe this quote is from last year and you haven't edit that text so I took it wrong :|

TommyWalker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I have to say at first I really wasn't feeling it (don't really like the character designs and the first few encounters like the italian tailor or the shrink are a bit generic), but once the situation with the step father builds up it gets really really good. I was actually impressed, a lot of time once the sex happens a game loses a lot of excitment for me but here all the scenes are creative and bring something new.

So yeah, really liking the relationship with the step father and all the things around it. Looking forward to more. If I had to complain about something, I'd say the map is needlessly big and tedious to navigate. Also no map means that it can be hard to know where you're going sometimes. When you have to go to the gym but you haven't been there since the beginning and don't remember where it is, it's annoying. But other than that, great stuff. I knew about this game for a long time but did not expect it to be this good. Now I see the updates are kinda few and far between, oh well.

kambiz_mbi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If I had to complain about something, I'd say the map is needlessly big and tedious to navigate. Also no map means that it can be hard to know where you're going sometimes. When you have to go to the gym but you haven't been there since the beginning and don't remember where it is, it's annoying.
you can use The walkthrough that I've made
there are some guide maps there and you can use it for finding places and finding scenes.
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=950444&postcount=488

Dottorino80

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So? An Update every 3 months now?

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So? An Update every 3 months now?
Turned my 1$ pledge back on today, after two months of staying away. But sadly nothing has changed. The authors give little to no info on progress or potential release window.
Considering it's almost 2 and a half months since the last update, I'd say your 3 moths frame is the optimistic guess.

Dottorino80

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Turned my 1$ pledge back on today, after two months of staying away. But sadly nothing has changed. The authors give little to no info on progress or potential release window.
Considering it's almost 2 and a half months since the last update, I'd say your 3 moths frame is the optimistic guess.
That's so sad... I'll hope they don't leave this game unfinished...

In the meantime, I've start to work on my own game... almost 3 months to learn 3 programs, 10h of work every day... It's sad to see many creators leave games unfinished or really slow about updates. I don't want to became like this. We will see... for now, I'm really determined to create a good game.

chabaz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It was pretty obvious something was wrong when the last update took 3 months. People are far too lenient for those type of delays.

$2500/month for 3 months with no update.... quite the sweet deal.

At this point, Impure's Sarah's Life will provide an update faster than PandP, which should speak for itself.

Last edited:
OP
acapicaso

acapicaso

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It was pretty obvious something was wrong when the last update took 3 months. People are far too lenient for those type of delays.

$2500/month for 3 months with no update.... quite the sweet deal.

At this point, Impure's Sarah's Life will provide an update faster than PandP, which should speak for itself.
Well then just gab it for free bro. Nothing is wrong! We're doing our best and we're using every minute that we have to work on this game. I don't wanna get into deep discussion with you why do we need so much time to create each patch. I just wanna say to you that every scene is 360%, every pose and every animation are custom in this game. And I bet that you never seen any clipping on any render.
Almost every scene in upcoming update will contains 2 or more endings. Just only 1 "rental movie" [and we've created 2], contains 4 hq animations, and you don't even have to rent the movie at all. Excuse me but that requires some serious time.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Almost every scene in upcoming update will contains 2 or more endings...
I really like it when you have choices during the actual sex scenes. How far you want to go, the way you want it to progress, etc...

Oh, come on, you're comparing this game with Sarah's Life? Really?
That's an insult, mate, uncalled for.

Nytemare

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I dunno. 3 months without an update at anything above $1,000 a month is rather pathetic. I could easily put out content faster than that and right now my computer can't render as fast as I would like because some of the parts are almost 10 years old now. With even 2 months of pay at 2 grand a month, I could upgrade my machine to do renders at basically 9 times my current speed, so yeah I could update every other week. :x

But 3 months of nothing? That's insane.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I dunno. 3 months without an update at anything above $1,000 a month is rather pathetic. I could easily put out content faster than that and right now my computer can't render as fast as I would like because some of the parts are almost 10 years old now. With even 2 months of pay at 2 grand a month, I could upgrade my machine to do renders at basically 9 times my current speed, so yeah I could update every other week. :x

But 3 months of nothing? That's insane.
I beg to differ.
I have no experience in RPG Maker, so I can't speak about that aspect.
But doing quality 3D is anything but fast. Even using stock assets for DAZ or Poser.
The mere fact that you think you would do it 9 times faster with better PC tells much about your work.
Between choosing the assets, posing, lighting, tweaking the shaders for the lighting setup and fixing the geometry issues in zBrush, I'm easily spending 5 times the time required for the actual rendering process.

Don't get me wrong, I also think 3 months for 2 hours of RPG Maker content is very slow. My guess is that they're not committed full time on the game, due to a job or study. But your claim of releasing quality content every week is beyond ridiculous.

Last edited:

kambiz_mbi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I could update every other week. :x
this is some kind of a joke right ?
I've worked with poser for sometimes (not professionally) I made some games with RPGMAKER XP too but didn't publish it because of some cases
and It took a lot of work
now I got more of the Idea how it's hard to work on a project
no matter what project you're working on, no one can give you the exact estimated time for each patch and the final work
for example I made a promise to translate a book in just one month and after 3 months I haven't finished even 10 chapters yet.
Between choosing the assets, posing, lighting, tweaking the shaders for the lighting setup and fixing the geometry issues in zBrush, I'm easily spending 5 times the time required for the actual rendering process.
that's exactly what I got a pain in the ass when I was working with poser
I was terrible when it comes to lighting and posing things
and since my computer was a shitty one every time I wanted to renter each of my scenes it would crash and throw me out of poser.
I checked your gallery in deviantart, your work is awesome man

Carolight

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello, I played your game... it is great, keep it up :)

Mr. Awesome78

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sarah's Life and Lily of the Valley must never, ever be compared to one another ever again on this forum:D

I too despise the longs waits between updates, but that goes for every dev team. Its the problem with it being computer game related. If it was a movie then the whole thing could be done in a week, as well as it being something you could actually whack off to due to movies having human actors. But I don't pay for any of these demos so I suppose I have no right to make any sort of demand.

But I've followed the adult gaming scene for a few months now and have learned to just wait it out. I don't look forward to any of them anymore, I just play them when they arrive.

Shirafune9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ikr, there shouldn't be even any comparison to begin with. LOTV beats Sarah's story wise and art wise badly. EZ for LOTV.

droglob

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's sad to see you go down the same path as everyone else. What are you gonna do, it's to be expected when idiots don't know the value of their money.

There is no possible justification for this timetable other than that you simply don't put the time in because you don't have to. Enough pussyfooting around this blatant issue.

stoper

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The author posted several days ago and as I suspected they have a regular job to take care of, Lily is just a side project. Accept it for what it is and chill out. Not everyone's willing to quit a stable career in the name of making lewd games.