What's new

RPG [ Lilith ] [ Lilith [リリス] ] Monsters Survive -Lose and Reproduce- / Monsters Survive ~負ければモンスターに生殖される~ RE098913 RJ098913

Status
Not open for further replies.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Monster Survive

has any one found where the save files go yet? i still need help with that. thx in advance.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

has any one found where the save files go yet? i still need help with that. thx in advance.
I think there in the Program File folder. Then there should be a folder with Lilith as the name. Open that one and you should see LBK-30059. Open that one and you should see gallery and savedata.

Sifer2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Game was disappointing honestly. I never got farther than the dumb monkey. Beat it 4 times in a row but it kept looping endlessly. Finally gave in an downloaded save file an there isn't that much good content anyway. Dragon scene is nice but the rest is meh. Glad I didn't shell out 40 dollars for it.

Nucleargum

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the game would be amazing with a translation, or at least if AGTH worked with it.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi, does anybody have any advice on how to beat the black dog with spikes in a mission after reaching the second town? Been stuck with this fight for a while now.

Attachments

Starke

Banned
Reputation score

Looks good, what do you guys think? Worth playing?

HangerDanger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Looks good, what do you guys think? Worth playing?
Well it's lilith's game so for me it's good stuff,but for those who don't like preg,inflation and other extreme stuff(note that lilith makes even the extreme more extreme),it may not be what they are looking for.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i cant be the only one who cant use the complete save can i? can i please get help on where it goes. it's not in the program folders.

wolfz

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Im actually stuck right after youre supposed to fight the black/blue dragon, the one you hit 5 times, he appears and you run.

The part exactly after that one, where it gives you places to select, youre in a green field area, and you fight the black dog and the 4 arm monkey.

Everytime I go to either one of them and try fighting them, the black dragon appears and game overs me.

I have no idea how to pass this area, I have tried everything, defending for the exact next atk of when the black dragon appears after fighting either monster, but everything I try ends up in a game over.

Anyone can help me pass this part, so far this is the only part I havent been able to figure out how to pass =\

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi, does anybody have any advice on how to beat the black dog with spikes in a mission after reaching the second town? Been stuck with this fight for a while now.
You fight him the same way you fight the monkey only problem that might happen is if your level is too low.

Im actually stuck right after youre supposed to fight the black/blue dragon, the one you hit 5 times, he appears and you run.

The part exactly after that one, where it gives you places to select, youre in a green field area, and you fight the black dog and the 4 arm monkey.

Everytime I go to either one of them and try fighting them, the black dragon appears and game overs me.

I have no idea how to pass this area, I have tried everything, defending for the exact next atk of when the black dragon appears after fighting either monster, but everything I try ends up in a game over.

Anyone can help me pass this part, so far this is the only part I havent been able to figure out how to pass =\
You are on an invisible time limit, at that point the blue dragon is a one hit kill, you are supposed to finish off the enemy before the dragon shows up, when I played I visited every area, won, and in the last area I was able to fight and kill the dragon.
By the way, don't bother losing anybody (including the dragon) in this area, it doesn't give you any sort of CG.

Kuro

Lurker
Reputation score

You fight him the same way you fight the monkey only problem that might happen is if your level is too low.
I decided to try again and just barely defeated it this time. What I did was I Attacked once, Defended twice, and Attacked once. After this the dog will always prepare for it's special attack which I just Defended against in the next turn. After a few times of repeating this the dog finally went down. My level during this battle was at level 10.

triacom

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I decided to try again and just barely defeated it this time. What I did was I Attacked once, Defended twice, and Attacked once. After this the dog will always prepare for it's special attack which I just Defended against in the next turn. After a few times of repeating this the dog finally went down. My level during this battle was at level 10.
There's your problem, when you first have access to the places you can go, you can just farm one of the areas for about 2 levels per visit, if you keep going there until you are between 14 - 20 you should be set for the entire game, it makes losing a little more annoying, but just defend over and over and eventually you'll be knocked out.

dbg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's so stupid about them? I just got the game from bitshare and freakshare without a problem.
I've been trying to download from the anime-share links for the past two days with only the second part downloaded successfully. They just suck. Thank god for depositfiles--it's several times slower for me, but it actually works.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

would any translation software work, even if its a complete shit of a translation?

Fara

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it makes losing a little more annoying, but just defend over and over and eventually you'll be knocked out.
Normally if you attempt to flee, it counts as a lose as well, I used that method as like you say while I was level 19 it was pretty impossible to lose.

lariandark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello coud someone reupload the full save please coudn't find it on the pointed site (maybe due to non japaness speaker)
I finished most of the game exept the black dragon that kill me in one single shoot.
Thanks a lot

AleGMaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

were is the save for lazy people like me?

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

guess it wouldn't hurt to make a 4th post on this, any one know where to put the save once we actually download it?

ulmfan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guess it wouldn't hurt to make a 4th post on this, any one know where to put the save once we actually download it?
Put the save into the savedata folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.