What's new

ACT Enty Unknown/Hiatus [Libraheart] New Game (No title)

NLL

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
ARPG03.jpg

He's been at it for some time now. Looks to be an action RPG? Thankfully, no succubus protagonist this time (not that I mind succubuses, but come on, give some other girl a go).

Didn't watch the whole video myself. Maybe later.

Check his tweet-zone for extra updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Libraheart's new game

ARPG03.jpg

He's been at it for some time now. Looks to be an action RPG? Thankfully, no succubus protagonist this time (not that I mind succubuses, but come on, give some other girl a go).

Didn't watch the whole video myself. Maybe later.

Check his tweet-zone for extra updates.
Oh, inspired by Mana series :x
Add to my wishlist ASAP :x

Even though the protagonist isn't a succubus, the title is "Succubus and the Sacred Sword".
Dunno how he's gonna put it into that.

Lol "Libraheart Direct". Recently everyone's been copying nintendos "Direct" approach.

Didn't watch the video, but the screen looks nice, as allways.
Is there any note on his blog to know when to expect this game to be released?

Well, that looks promising, as usual. I'm looking forward to how this turns out in the end!

I like the look of the game. Hopefully its fun to play and not just a fap and forget game.

Even though the protagonist isn't a succubus, the title is "Succubus and the Sacred Sword".

Either this is going to have the final boss be the succubus just like in the Castlevania monochrome one and/or it will be an origin story for one of the succubus bossfights or stories we had in a previous game. She does look bit familiar.

Nintendo just announced they will be releasing all of Libraheart's games on the Switch!

Just kidding.

Count me in though. Always interested in seeing what Libraheart does next, no matter what genre.

Looks great! I hope he is going to make something big this time, instead of shorter projects

Seiken Densetsu sprites, i hope it will be a BF Sprite fighting system instead of a Game over rape thing.

Generic blue-eyed long-haired blondie over purple succubutt?
Don't event care.

Ok, maybe a little. Maybe after 4 (?) purple succubus games it's time to mix things up a little.

Look like she might turn into a succubus.

Look like she might turn into a succubus.

Oh shit. Origin story.
I hope it has a gradual transformation and isn't just a punchline at the end.

Whip weapon confirm. It really looks like this will be Libraheart's most ambitious project yet.

Oh yes! I prayed and prayed for the H god to give us something like this. YIIIISSSSSSS
Now let's hope they don't spit this out of the woods as fast as Flash...
I'd prefer they'd take their time working on the game.

Praying for very good CR with great animations and transitions...Am I asking for too much?

25 minute long film about game. If somebody knows Japanese i would be thankful for summary because big part of video is still image with developer taking about something.

Last edited:
Back