What's new

Lewd Warfare [Febuary16thDL]

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Lewd Warfare [Dec6thUpdateDL]

With this new release the game is now also available on as this marks the beginning of more regular public updates.

E

erobotan

With this new release the game is now also available on as this marks the beginning of more regular public updates.
gratz on releasing it on kimochi! Hopefully i can catch up soon!

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well currently its just an alternative place to get latest free alpha of the game. I guess hopefully more people notice or or might be interested in pledging.

I'd kinda like to hire another artist or two for some more work on cg content and the neutral units. This is one of the few unity/Only? projects around the forums and we don't have the massive database of comparable rpgmaker assets to make the same kinda image of a game without producing all our own assets. I worry a little that I've started something to different from the crowd as an initial project.

Rpgmaker projects can build a game very quickly, with a huge database of assets to work with, there are many successful text only h games around.
Flash:, People thought it was dying off or it'd be no longer supported soon(maybe) but opens up to a huge network of flash game websites for extra attention/growth.

Unity has an asset store but its all over the place and has many real costs associated to it its much better to straight up hire someone for work. Guess other rolling benefits are mobile/tablet/wiiu & various other porting opinions for a end game result.& WebGL if we get it going as UNitywebplayer is dead.

I kinda went off on my own tangent here but its stuff on my mind.

E

erobotan

Well currently its just an alternative place to get latest free alpha of the game. I guess hopefully more people notice or or might be interested in pledging.

I'd kinda like to hire another artist or two for some more work on cg content and the neutral units. This is one of the few unity/Only? projects around the forums and we don't have the massive database of comparable rpgmaker assets to make the same kinda image of a game without producing all our own assets. I worry a little that I've started something to different from the crowd as an initial project.

Rpgmaker projects can build a game very quickly, with a huge database of assets to work with, there are many successful text only h games around.
Flash:, People thought it was dying off or it'd be no longer supported soon(maybe) but opens up to a huge network of flash game websites for extra attention/growth.

Unity has an asset store but its all over the place and has many real costs associated to it its much better to straight up hire someone for work. Guess other rolling benefits are mobile/tablet/wiiu & various other porting opinions for a end game result.& WebGL if we get it going as UNitywebplayer is dead.

I kinda went off on my own tangent here but its stuff on my mind.
Let's hope Kimochi can get lots of audience so you can get more sales. My patreon is also in a sorry state lol, been pretty depressed lately. Gaming world also keep giving bad news with more & more game getting censored. Have you see Xenoblade Chronicle? it's censored so badly they even go as far as to turn one of the girl into a mutant lol (make her head very big, make her leg very short). Oh well, I don't have any console anyway.

Yeah, it's nice doing rpgmaker stuff, rapid development & huge fanbase too.

I think Dungeon & Maid use Unity? so you're not alone, but you're indeed in the minority

wolfang

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

That monster Girl one is also using unity

out of curiousity is their any special requirements for models in Unity ive only really worked on the unreal engine Crytech and Ea's Sage engine.

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I can't say for certain but when I was actively doing level design i never had any trouble importing 3d objects or there wasn't any trouble for the guys working alongside me project side. Probably best to google that thou.

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Public version 0.22 is out

This adds about x3 times as much text as is currently in 0.21
Adding the Arcanist Dialog for join a table.
& Adding Sit alone Dialog for both Arcanist & Draconian

Some of these convos may be locked by having spoken to a character first.

The writer involved Some kind of Wizard has just left his boring part time day job to be a full time adult writer so he'l have more free time to assist this project & his other involvements(Lupiesoft Etc)

As always if your free to help fund the project please support the project on

I keep finding new contributors but paid work is the speediest.

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Lewd Warfare [Dec30thUpdateDL]

Some art related news. Initially when the project started there was a bunch of new materiel all coming at once because the artist Edalie had no other commitments but in September she started to go to college and since then has gotten less and less time to commit to the project. I specifically had requested a bunch of cg art for the lewd scenes that never really arrived..
I've be looking for a new artist to join but couldn't find someone that I could afford in my current budget climate but that no longer an issue.

The Artist Lasterk has now joined the project on a collaboration basis they'l be doing the CG scene's of the game for now and maybe more later.

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well you get to see a piece of that cool new artwork :O

Lasterk CG of the Defeat scene for Anabelle

If you'd like to support the project or help with funding/expenses you can on Patreon I recently changed the tiers to Incorporate $1 & $3 tiers. A long with pushing most of the art to those tiers.

Just a reminder for those not reading the frontal post the latest build of Lewdwarfare is 0.22 and is available on mega here.

Kuroneko.

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Wow, that looks amazing! :eek: Great work.

Anabelle is my favorite of the bunch. I love her cute and innocent smile :3 Plus she looks badass. :D Can't wait to see more of her and the rest of the cast.

Last edited:

freeko

Banned
Reputation score

Is that loli art?

karmaldia

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Wow, that looks amazing! :eek: Great work.

Anabelle is my favorite of the bunch. I love her cute and innocent smile :3 Plus she looks badass. :D Can't wait to see more of her and the rest of the cast.
You have good tastes! Anabelle is also my favorite of the bunch.

Really excited for this game as well, take your time with it and savor the joys of development. Really hope you have fun and make something amazing, no doubts it will be enjoyed.

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hope I don't spoil it all with showing most of the eye candy :O Though I have to do something to let people know whats going on ^-^

Anabelle has the smallest frame by the sprites with Drake coming close but its more designed in a Petite way rather then Loli. Though different Factions follow different kinda bodily designs.

Most active I've seen this thread in a long time <3

AGamerPassingBy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hope I don't spoil it all with showing most of the eye candy :O Though I have to do something to let people know whats going on ^-^

Anabelle has the smallest frame by the sprites with Drake coming close but its more designed in a Petite way rather then Loli. Though different Factions follow different kinda bodily designs.

Most active I've seen this thread in a long time <3
Will there be faction which design focused on Abs (Not necessarily Herculean Muscular)? :D
At first i thought the Amazonian Faction will cover this, but they are more of a Beast-Class Breast and Thighs, eh? :cool:

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Of the current 5 factions in production at the moment no. Though we have additional factions planned later on & some Single characters that exist outside of the factions that can either join you,or be a part of some sort of quest. Some neutrals also exist to count as creeps so there are Unique ones & Regulars.
Though yet again the Amazonian characters might not stay entirely the way they are right now from concept to final stages.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

After playing the 0.22 demo, I have these thoughts:
  • Strategic layer should be turn-based. Either Risk-like (move all units out of their locations, then next player), or one-by-one (move one location's units, then next player).
  • Starting location should be a spawn location, instead of having to capture one.
  • Limit on number of units in a location, say 4 or 5 (enough that a player can have one of each of his faction's units).
  • AI loses defeated units on a victory, just like player does.
I also encountered these bugs:
  • I accidentally moved a piece diagonally (I think), causing it to occupy the same grid as another piece.
  • AI occasionally had an infinite number of minimum-health units in a location. Could have been due to spamming attacks in a preceding losing fight, and making a unit kill at the same time as the defeat occurred.

OP
Ironstrom

Ironstrom

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

After playing the 0.22 demo, I have these thoughts:
  • Strategic layer should be turn-based. Either Risk-like (move all units out of their locations, then next player), or one-by-one (move one location's units, then next player).
  • Starting location should be a spawn location, instead of having to capture one.
  • Limit on number of units in a location, say 4 or 5 (enough that a player can have one of each of his faction's units).
  • AI loses defeated units on a victory, just like player does.
I also encountered these bugs:
  • I accidentally moved a piece diagonally (I think), causing it to occupy the same grid as another piece.
  • AI occasionally had an infinite number of minimum-health units in a location. Could have been due to spamming attacks in a preceding losing fight, and making a unit kill at the same time as the defeat occurred.

Starting location should be a spawn location, instead of having to capture one.
When you refer to starting location are you referring to the tavern recruitment system spawning on a tavern itself ?. This is partially a problem to the design concept. You had to own a tavern to recruit units in this way and they are placed on certain locations on the map. There was some other design to the tavern system that we've kinda gotten rid of so I'l probably have to let you spawn on any owned region. The old system had it so that only certain unit were at certain taverns but that was problematic to a key location for dialog to occur.

Strategic layer should be turn-based. Either Risk-like (move all units out of their locations, then next player), or one-by-one (move one location's units, then next player
The orgional programmer that left the team made it how it is right now and the two new guys are porting the map system over to allow changes to it So we are looking at making it turn based for more effective balancing & closer to the risk like system we set out to make.

Limit on number of units in a location, say 4 or 5 (enough that a player can have one of each of his faction's units

There is only a limit of 4 units on a location, are you referring to a greater control on unit pick up?

AI loses defeated units on a victory, just like player does.

This sounds like something we've missed and isn't intended

The diagonal movement bug is an occasional issue and we'l look into it.
The last bug is something we've not encounter we'l try to see how this occurs.

Thanks for the feedback btw this is the kinda stuff I've been needing & gotten very little so far.