What's new

RPG [ level1] [ レベル1] Ghost Building of Illusions / 幻影のゴーストビル (RE186178) (RJ186178)

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
New game from same creator as BADENDHOSPITAL

This time will be about ghosts and youkais

like his last game is something like survival game with limited resources to defeat the enemies and RoL (rape on lose)

Gameplay: Coming into contact with an enemy will put you to turned based combat where you'll use items to fight them off. I'd highly recommend you dodge as many enemies as possible, the resources provided are finite, bosses can be difficult, and the enemies typically don't drop enough to be worth spending health or items on them. Other then that wander around the areas and go forwards, doing objectives to unlock the next section of the ghost building.

Controls: WASD on a isometric view or click to move.

Story
"Akari-chan, we really shouldn't go any further......"
"I'm sorry, Yuuka, for dragging you into this...... but that's one of our own in there."

Akari and Yuuka followed a student into a dilapidated building.
It was said that this place was haunted.
To find their fellow student, they ventured deeper inside but,
when the entrance became blocked and they got separated......

Game
Look for your friend Yuuka and escape the building together.
Ghosts and possessed humans roam this building.
Use the flashlight to repel them. Search as deep as you dare...
but if you're caught, there is no mercy.

Genre: Survival Horror RPG
Playtime: 5+ hours

Situations: assault, gangbang, bondage, yuri/ez, tentacles,
body mod (breast enhancement, milking, plump belly),
futanari, falling into slavery and more

Scenario support by Makoto Hajime
Character design and event CGs by Samure
Pixel graphics by Vibrato

Last edited by a moderator:

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: 幻影のゴーストビル

BADENDHOSPITAL was imho quite enjoyable and well-made, and this looks every bit as good. Cheers.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The game is better than before I find ^^.

But the censorship is horrible.
Much too exaggerated so I would not buy it in any case.

Anime scharing gives a download.

But please remember that you should have a reasonable antivirus if you download something there ^ ^

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Gameplay tidbits from the demo:

The battle system and exploration system is largely identical to BAD END HOSPITAL, with limited resources and whatnot.

Areas are much darker, however, and outside of certain "lighted" areas, your visibility is reduced to the small range of a roughly 3x3 square centered around your character.

The stungun has been replaced with a flashlight; you can turn it on/off with the right mouse button, which lights up a large area in dark places. Letting the lightbeam fall on an enemy symbol for a bit stuns them, allowing easy avoidance or a first-strike in combat if needed, but doing so drains the battery way faster than lighting up corridors.

The flashlight is also usable as a combat item with much of the same characteristics of the stungun, at the cost of 10% battery.

Batteries are rechargeable in safe-room charging stations, but if you have at least one "lithium battery" item, whenever the battery runs dry it'll automatically be used up to return to 100% (in combat, this is not automatic and takes one turn). Lithium batteries are consumable, and are NOT given back in charging stations.

Also, this might be just me, but I feel like enemy avoidance feels a tad bit harder than the dev's previous game.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Torrent is out. It's the usual Taiwanese uploader so it's reliable.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Played through to the part where it's a "game-over" before players get the key to the previously closed-off west area.

Similar vibe to bad-end hospital, only with possessed humans and sex-driven ghosts. The story is also similar but I need to finish the game before I can assess if there's any improvement from before.

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

i played it for 30 min but had to go, havent seen an equip menu for different clothes or upgrades. its basicly a run around, find stuff, avoid enemies, escape area- game without any visual collectibles but some data-logs?

(oh and yes, havent played their first game so i have no idea what this is gonna be like)

OP
S

suning

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i played it for 30 min but had to go, havent seen an equip menu for different clothes or upgrades. its basicly a run around, find stuff, avoid enemies, escape area- game without any visual collectibles but some data-logs?

(oh and yes, havent played their first game so i have no idea what this is gonna be like)
oh well since you didn't play the last game you probably don't know, to get the CG you need to lose to the enemies every one of them has 1 CG

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Done. Whole gallery unlocked. All 4 endings seen plus extra mode.

Similar vibe to the last game, but it's a fun diversion for 4-5 hours maximum.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Already play their last game so I know their mechanic. Finished only 2 hour with all the CG.
Sadly the H scene was downgraded i think, their last game have MC face expression in left bottom of the text (And god that expression so sexy i totally love their last game)(especially the nursery part >.<)
This new game have a bit boring of genre, but i recommended their last game though.

Last edited:

Rayearth

Lurker
Reputation score

Since this game uses the same engine as BADENDHOSPITAL, has anyone figured out how to get a text hooker to extract game text correctly from either game?

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can I be a prat this time and ask for someone who's finished it to share their save? For some reason, the game's decided to randomly crash on me three times now and it's getting tiring trying to backtrack to where I was whenever it happens. The gameplay's not hooking me enough to want to keep at it any more (seriously, screw that little girl boss that literally dodged my attacks ten times in a row, not to mention I haven't figured out how to properly hook the text, so I'm flying blind), but the artwork's extremely good.

lokm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way to view the full map? I'm lost after finding a 2nd area with that alarm that draws the schoolboys. Also for the little girl fight you can just use the examine to regain your accuracy (it's at the bottom, starts at 100/100).

manomation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can I be a prat this time and ask for someone who's finished it to share their save? For some reason, the game's decided to randomly crash on me three times now and it's getting tiring trying to backtrack to where I was whenever it happens. The gameplay's not hooking me enough to want to keep at it any more (seriously, screw that little girl boss that literally dodged my attacks ten times in a row, not to mention I haven't figured out how to properly hook the text, so I'm flying blind), but the artwork's extremely good.
extract the files to your document folder under 15 post so see the attached txt file for the link to save data

Attachments

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you for that - my gallery was ~64% done when I gave up, so I was only missing 4 CG sets. Looks like there's even more futa-based content in this compared to the original, so I'm surprised that I haven't heard anyone really mention it (it's not my thing, but I know it's a big thing for some).

Is there any way to view the full map? I'm lost after finding a 2nd area with that alarm that draws the schoolboys. Also for the little girl fight you can just use the examine to regain your accuracy (it's at the bottom, starts at 100/100).
I eventually ended up beating her through persistence, but that's a good thing to know for anyone else who's a dummy like me and just keeps trying to smack her over and over. I think you're around the area in the game where I gave up after it crashed, as I had gone through at least two or three areas without running into a save room at that point and didn't want to try to find my way through it all again.

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

extract the files to your document folder under 15 post so see the attached txt file for the link to save data
How do you extract?

I beat the little girl boss and now there's a corridor where the lady in red chases you. Can't open any doors, except a secret door behind which is a corridor with one closet which does something only once. After that no idea what to do.

EDIT: Ok you get caught no matter what I guess, after that you get sent back to the beginning almost but you get a key to a door that you couldn't open before.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Like the last game, there are specific items which are usable on the mid-bosses to render them inactive for a few turns and vulnerable to critical hit damage. Only the final boss and true end final boss lack 100% stun items but the molotov cocktail has a 50% stun chance and does respectable damage anyway to finish them off.

For those complaining about 0% hit chance with attacks, concentration is restored to maximum when the sedative is used (the item which reduces lust to 0%).

The final boss has the same unfair entangle debuff which the huge sex ghost employs. To beat it, use first-aid kits to restore HP to maximum each time she pulls of a successful attack (I've lost battles because I couldn't move for 4 turns and she took down more than 60 health as a consequence). When HP and lust are at manageable levels, use remaining molotov cocktails (being thorough on exploration allows one to get 6-7 by the end of the game) to damage and hopefully stun her for the iron bar to do its magic on critical hits.

In terms of difficulty, this game is harder than Bad End Hospital because of the flashlight mechanic forcing players into battles more often than necessary. Running away from most foes is still enough to emerge with a huge stockpile of weapons and HP restoratives by the end of the game though.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So where exactly are you supposed to go after you encountered the fat ghosts? Any hints? :/

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So where exactly are you supposed to go after you encountered the fat ghosts? Any hints? :/
There's a mission objective which pops up periodically throughout the game. Have you checked that?

If I remember correctly, there's an elevator that needs to be turned on before you can chase after the friend.

manomation

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How do you extract?
Open the .txt file copy the text inside and paste the link into your internet browser click the download button then after it finishes downloading open my file with an archival program (winrar/7zip) and paste the folder to "C:\Users\(YourPCUserAccountName)\Documents"

You have to fight the 2 bosses(Jockey & little girl) again and ride the elevator again. This time the door will be unlocked so you won't be captured by the female ghost and you'll be able to fight her instead.

Last edited: