What's new

Legend of Lynn

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Legend of Lynn

Lynn dips her big toe in the water to test it. The water felt refreshingly hot. Lynn steps into the spring, letting her body slowly sink into the hot mineral water spring. She moved to one of the shallow edges and sat down and leaned against the edge of the spring. Lynn smiles as she let out a sigh of relief.

"Ahhhhhhh~<3... This is soooo refreshing~<3."

She notices a root near her start to move and almost lets out a shout, but the root simply just grabs a pretty pink flower and sticks it decoratively in her hair. Lynn giggles at this and enjoys the hot soak in the mineral spring.:

A. Quickly wash herself and get out.

B. Relax and enjoy the soak.

C. Other.

Aztlan

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

B.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A, but im sure that all will choice the other

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

A.
This tree just raped me, I don't want to be spending more time in it than I need to

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A. wash is nice and all, but lets not stick around until the tree gets horny again.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

C.) "H-Hey! I-I'm watching you! No funny business! Okay?" then B.)

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lynn gets up and starts washing all the filth, sweat, and grime off of her body. She takes extra care to wash and groom the small amout of blonde hair growing in her armpits and her tangled bush surrounding her cooch. After several minutes, Lynn had thoroughly washed her body and hops out into the shallow marshy water, her bare feet sinking into the soil beneath the thin layer of marshy water. She reaches down to grab her shield and sword, and smiles and giggles as she sees the reflection of her face with the pretty pink flower in her hair.

"I think I like this look~."

Lynn walks back to the front of the tree and starts to get dressed. She slips on her padded bicycle shorts with her chainmail panties ontop of them. She slips on her breast plate and her green tunic ontop of her. She puts on her leather vambraces, leather belt and picked up her ruppee purse and item bag. She puts her white skin-tight stockings inside her boots and carries them with her until she leaves and dries her feet. Until then she decided it would be best to go barefoot.

"So how was the bath~?"

"It was great~<3."

"Good~. Now, are you ready for your quest~?":

A. Yes.

B. No.

C. Other.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

A.) time to head out if there is nothing else to do here.....

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A. I guess a quest is what we're here for? I can't think of anything better to do, at any rate.

soulles

Reputation score

a : lets get going on a quest.... to much sidetracking.... xD

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lynn was excited and eager to go on an adventure like her father did.

"Yes!"

"Okay, good to hear~. To the east, there is a dungeon in the Yoll Graveyard. This is ironically the first dungeon your father went to when he went on his adventure here in Labrynna. I am detecting a strange disturbance from this dungeon and I would like you to investigate it. However the way to Yoll Graveyard is blocked by a tree sapling and it is impossible to pass unless you have a means of removing it. I fortunately have a way for you to pass. I bestow upon to you the mythical Seed Satchel filled with Ember Seeds."

The tree rustles it's upper branches and a Satchel of Ember Eeeds drops into Lynn's arms.

"With Ember Seeds you can set fire to saplings, enemies, and light torches. I wish you good luck on your journey~."

Lynn blushes and starts to dash away excitedly.

"Thank you~."

Upon leaving the Maku Tree's grove, she dries her bare feet on the soft, lush green grass and slips on her stockings and boots. Then, Lynn thought about it and pulled out her map as she decided whether or not she should head to the dungeon right away, or look around the city to prepare before heading out.

A. Look around town (Specify where).

B. Head towards Yoll Graveyard on the eastern edge of the Forest of Time.

C. Other.

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

A.) the ring shop. then B.) best to get as prepared as possible before setting out into a dungeon

Last edited:

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

A mayor house, maybe we could get info of problems in the town. We also need money to buy things and fill our empty bottle

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

A mayor house, maybe we could get info of problems in the town. We also need money to buy things and fill our empty bottle
When did Lynn get a bottle? She has no bottle. If you ever need to know what's in Lynn's inventory, look here.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

ooops, i mixed this with MBS game, in there you start with an empty bottle, Sorry. >_<

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I think I'll agree with TentanariX. A then B. We might get a free ring, or at least a way to store rings we do find later, if I recall my games correctly. If not... well, no harm done.

soulles

Reputation score

I would say, just go with B.... darned lazy to get gear up, and who knows.... maybe we be lucky and nothing wil happen even if we didnt get new gear, rings, items or anything else.... xD

option I choose: save at where its possible closest to the dungeon then go in....
(its what I do alot... save before the dangerous parts... xD)