What's new

Legend of Lynn

Ryu Doppler

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Legend of Lynn

A. It's dangerous to go prepared. Strip naked.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lynn blushes and decides to strip off everything, those were the rules anyway. She first removes her wooden shield and sword and sets them down in a dry patch of soil near the tree. She then undid her belt, removing her ruppee purse, and taking off her satchel. She was unnerved every time the tree giggles at her stripping naked. She then bashfully slipped her green tunic off over her head and setting it down with the rest of her belongings. She then removed her leather vambraces, slipped out of her leather boots, and skin-tight white stockings. She undid her hairtie holding up her small blonde ponytail. She then tried to walk down into the tunnels wearing only her breast plate and her bicycle shorts covered in her chainmail panties.

"Ah-ah-ah! Undies too~<3."

Lynn flushed beet-red and removed her remaining garments, lying them with the rest, revealing Lynn's pale, silky smooth naked body. She was curvy and generously proportioned with small, firm B-cups and small, perky nipples.

"My, now don't you look pretty sweet cheeks~<3?"

"D-don't tease..."

"Okay, then get going on taking care of those nasty rats for me~."

Lynn blushes as she enters the tunnel below the tree naked as the day she was born and carrying nothing but the key. Upon entering, she shivers from the slight drop in temperature.

"W-well I sh-should f-find th-that l-locked d-door n-now..."

Lynn walks through the torch-lit room and down the chilly stairs, shivering as each of her bare feet touch one of the chilly stairs. She heads south into the next room and her head turns to the left and notices an ornate lock. She walks over to the door.

What should she do?:

A. Change her mind and run out of there.

B. Try the key in the lock.

C. Other.

Aztlan

Reputation score

B. There is no going back.

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

B. Forward comrades.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Just for lulz and to see what would happen, rebel without A.) cause! XD

lame joke is lame :p

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lynn slides the key into the keyhole and gives it a good turn. The sounds of the door unlocking could be heard before Lynn opens the door with a good hard push. Lynn slipped her slender body throught the doorway and into a small room. There was another doorway on the left wall which Lynn walks towards and enters. She emerges in a large room with a maze of narrow stone pathways suspended above a large dark pit. In the distance ontop of one of the stone platforms was an old opened chest. There doesn't appear to be any other exit to this room. It appears to be a dead end. What should she do?:

A. Lean over the edge and look down the pit.

B. Try and navigate the maze of platforms.

C. Head back.

D. Other.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

B.) It's dangerous....... but it's always a bad idea to LOOK DOWN. It will only make it worse.

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

B. Navigate. Also look for pots, because F'ing Yes, Pots.

Aztlan

Reputation score

B.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

B.

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lynn realizes that the only way she's going to be able to move on is if she navigates this maze of platforms. She goes left, trying to keep her footing, not looking down. She suddenly feels something brush past her ankles and hears a familiar giggle echo throughout the cave as she feels something vine-like trip her up, causing her to plumet into the hole. Lynn screamed as she plummeted into the dark depths, only to be caught and gently constricted around her waist by what felt like a large hair covered vine. She hears a familiar voice echoing through the cavern.

"'You can't go down into the tunnels like that~. Those tunnels are sacred~. You can only enter them bearing that which you had with you when you were born~<3'. You're so guillible sweetie~. Now you're aaa~aaaall mine~<3."

Lynn blushes at how foolishly she walked right into this situation.

"W...what?! S...so y...you mean there were no r...rats...?"

"Now she catches on~."

Lynn whimpers and contemplates what to do.:

A. Demand to be let go.

B. Beg to be let go.

C. Beg to be released.

D. Struggle to get free.

E. Other.

Last edited:

Ryu Doppler

Reputation score

D. Tentacle vines? Looks like it's time for a little struggling then. :3

Aztlan

Reputation score

I agree with Tenta.

Takimaru

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

D, with a little bit of A for that 'iyaaan' effect. GWAHAHA

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

... I hope to never get transported into one of these Cyoa, one day and all put Lynn into a trap completely naked and helpless... "plmnko shivers"

A mixed with D

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

This is whA.t you bA.starD.s get for not A.sking for some D.A.mned informA.tion

OP
Iggy

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Lynn feels the vines slide up her legs, causing her to become flustered. She struggles against her bindings in vain.

"P...please... l...let... me go...!"

She hears the tree's echoing giggle as a hairy vine rubs against Lynns pussy. She feels a tingling sensation and blushes as her pussy embarassingly moistened to the occasion. Lynn feels the vine plunge itself past her virgin pussy, causing her to scream in pain in pleasure from the rupturing of her virgin hymen. Lynn laid there teary-eyed, suspended in mid-air by the vine wrapped around her waist as she feels the blood trickle from her sheath before a hairy tentacular vine plunges itself deep inside. Lynn feels a strange sensation in her loins as she feels the hairs lining the vine tickle her insides and the blood receding back into her sheath and being absorbed into the vine in addition to her love juices. She hear the tree's echoing giggle again.

"Oh~. You're a virgin~. Hard to believe such a pretty girl like you hasn't mated~. Although I can't blame you~. It's hard to come across pretty humans like you... or Link~?"

Lynn blushes deeply, "H...how d...did you kn...know I w...was a virgin...?!"

The tree giggles again.

"As we speak, I'm absorbing and tasting your juices with my roots~. You taste sweet and yummy, just like you look sweetie~."

Lynn laid there with a blank look on her face as she processed the information she just learned.

"W...WHAT?!"

What should she do?:

A. Struggle frantically.

B. Break down crying like a baby.

C. Lay back and enjoy it.

D. Lament over her lost virginity.

E. Other.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score