What's new

Ledasen: Derelict

OP
effen

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Ledasen: Derelict

Hey, just a verbal update here, no product yet. I'm expanding the levels and playing around with gameplay. I've increased forward movement a little to make the game faster and the jumps a little easier.

Xol

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Awesome, thanks for keeping us informed! Looking forward to seeing the next update, whenever that is. :3

OP
effen

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Another verbal update, talked about on my blog.

Sorry it's taking a while, but I really want to get the mechanics ironed out before I add any more enemies. I think after this section of improvement I will post a thread up on the official hentai games section of the forums, since the mechanics will be basically finished and I will only be adding content from there.

OP
effen

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It's been a while since I posted an update, but here it finally is. I've been tweaking the mechanics, so you should see a marked improvement in your characters handling. I tweaked both the vertical and horizontal movement speed up just notch so that people won't run into those frustrating pixel perfect jumps. I also ironed out a couple more bugs and completely rewrote the grabby spider's AI. Now it will actually charge you instead of just freaking out and running everywhere when you come near it. I have also implemented a rudimentary save system and adjustable difficulty.

Mega Link

More details on what's to come are posted on the blog.

Last edited:
OP
effen

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

OP necro! For the record, game is officially closed (people were asking on the blog) and the blog has been deleted. Will keep forums posted on any further projects.

textbook703

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thank you for being a big boy and actually announcing your intentions. Very few developers are willing to do it, and it's nice to see it for once.

Reputation score

Necro'in this but if it's to leave a positive comment that's ok right?

I really like what you accomplished here Effen even if it's not finished. Very solid if slightly floaty controls (but I feel like that's a choice!) and good level design. I like how you positioned the enemies so people had to fight them. You can say to yourself, "I made a thing" and that's more than a lot of people can say.