What's new

Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

It's all about the little things. They make the world go round.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Gah, I completely forgot his name had been mentioned at Elysium. Guess that's why no on else had asked yet. It's okay though since I completely forgot about Raven the last couple of days as well, not that he really says all that much. Huzzah for memory loss.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Heh, it's okay, as Raven wasn't allowed to go with the group anyway.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

River wasn't allowed to go with the group, Raven's been there the whole time. Yes I know confusing, no more characters are allowed to start with the letter R henceforth.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, there's Ronny to consider, too. You're right. We've reached our cap. Guess if Rashar wants to come back, we'll have to change things around.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Which reminds me I should go through and make sure I didn't name one of the primo's Robert, Richard, or Raymond. That's no problem though you only know the name of one so far. I would probably allow Rashar to keep his name, we'll just give him the nickname of Smiley to keep from confusion.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, he'd love that. Although that's better than the one Fletch gave him. I think he'd take that over "Rash."

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I know I would rather be called Smiley than Rash. Though I'm not sure I would care all that much what anyone called me if I looked like that.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

>.>

-waits with breathless anticipation-

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Kinda bleh, that describes both me and that last post. Time for me to go to sleep, even if it is only eight o'clock.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

It's a double post, but no one will notice it other wise. Sorry for being absent the last few days, something incredibly rare happened. I got sick for the first time in like three years.

Just so you know the reason Claire feels mentally tired is because she's been engaged in mental challenges with the good doctor. She can technically refresh herself with a willpower if she wants, sort of like refocusing I guess you would say. Though it won't exactly help her much, since the doc really can keep it up all night and would most likely just do it again if you did.

Also don't forget about your disciplines and sharing certain information that only your character notices. There were certain things that didn't really come out of that whole thing that people could have noticed or told the others about. Of course keeping secrets is a viable plan as well, just sort of pointing that out is all.

Anyone have any questions so far go ahead and ask, I'll answer what I can.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

My only question is... what the fuck is going on? I'm so lost...

But then again, that's possibly the intent. Poor Claire all stumbling and confused and possibly about to get ravaged by assailants of unknown origin. Perhaps I should think about spending a will point next post.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

You probably are a bit confused and lost, basically you volunteered to be my example of why you should not act like a Sabbat thug. Or to be more precise I'm using you to teach everyone why you shouldn't do things that might blow the masquerade. You did go a bit overboard with the not playing a goody two shoes military type after all. Somewhere between the flipping out and shooting at things and you're typical character would be better.

It's usually not a good thing if the Prince has decided to take a personal interest in your well-being or a Primogen for that matter. Or worse both a Primogen and the Prince. However you are pretty safe right now so you don't really need to burn a will point yet. I mainly pointed out what was happening so that when we get past this night everyone knows how to refresh themselves.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Fair enough. And yeah, I probly did go a bit overboard, but I felt like that's what my character would do in the situation. However, it seems in vain as she managed to do zero damage aside from some light bashing when he was in a frenzy.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Well it's not like Claire is the only character Leo rubs the wrong way, he isn't supposed to be the most socially endearing after all.

Just think of everything going on right now as sort of a tutorial for what's right and wrong in the world. Right now you're fairly safe since you're all under protection so to speak, now in chapter 2 if the character fucks up they won't be so safe. Muahahaha.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Indeed. For example, my advice for the cops showing up was simply to jail anyone that happened to not get away, and if they can't come up with a good deal for one of the kindred around during their one phone call, then things were going to get a little dicey for those involved when the sun started to rise. Something like that may now be a problem if things get too far out of hand later on in the Chronicle ;)

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

You see I'm nicer than Shrike is, either that or I'm just better at fooling everyone into thinking I'm nicer.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

So I had a send typed up last night and then I passed out at the keys, quite literally, and when I woke up, my computer had restarted itself. Sorry for the slightly retro posting on my part, but just getting caught up and don't let my narrative rush y'all along, either. It's more placing my folks hopefully for where they need to be.

Glad you're feeling better, Ronny. And don't worry. Things like that happen.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Well it was rather weird for me to get that sick, though I have to admit it was kind of cool to get a day off from work when I wasn't supposed to.

Anyways yeah don't feel rushed about finishing any conversations your having on the way to Elysium. I was mainly just pointing out that Ronny was on his way more than anything. Since he's pretty much alone with a corpse he won't be talking to anyone.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I think I'm just going to wait with regard to posting. Izzy's curious about what Raven was going to say, but she'll ask later, when they're alone. So unless something comes up, I'll just wait for the next narrative.