What's new

Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

Ah much better after the rewind, now hopefully I don't start getting sleepy and I'll be fine. Stupid boxes.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

And figures. Tonight's a night I gotta pack in early due to a morning shift. Ah well. I've worked through sleep deprivation before!

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Better than a concussion.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

This is true. And I hear staying awake is good for those, so keep posting!

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah it is, I should know I've had six or seven of them now. This one isn't that bad just a headache and my left eye unfocuses once in a while.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

That's not good. My usual response to news like that is go get it checked out. Not much I can do if you don't, though. Just be careful, I guess.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

I already got it checked out that's why I'm not to worried, probably won't stay awake as long tonight as I normally do though.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

*nodnod*

Help for the non-Canadian? Izzy's not originally from Red Deer, I was thinking of her as being from another province but I don't know my Canadian geography all that well.

And Phee...trying to translate Rashar is fun. I normally get most of them, but some throw me for a loop.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, what kind of area do you want? Mountains, plains, coast, winter tundra, etc...?

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Let's pass on the tundra, I think. Somewhere within decent driving distance of Red Deer. She wanted to be far enough away from her family that they can't come knocking at all hours but close enough that speeding will get her home in an emergency *laughs* Pretty much you could say anything and I'll probably be agreeable to it, for the most part *laughs*

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Medicine Hat sounds like it would work.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Lethbridge, 3-4 hours south of Red Deer, windy, but otherwise foothills type area. complete with its own college her parents wanted her to go to, Lethbridge Community College, LCC, also known as Last Chance College ;)

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Appreciate the offer, Ronny, but I'll default to Shrike by virtue of more character background stuffs.

*makes notes*

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Hey hers works better I just named the only other city I knew in the province besides the giant two.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

In other news, Grashaboras' character looks good, but I am entirely run dry on character intro. Anyone have any ideas?

Come to think of it, that also brings the total to eleven characters, which is the traditional time for me to pick up a narrator (Helper), anyone interested?

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, let's see...with Raven, that makes a dozen. F'ing Sabbat were busy. (That's the story and I'm sticking to it!)

You know me, I'm always willing to lend a hand as needed, though I'd likely default to you, since you know the plot line.

As for ideas...screams Vent, but we haven't exactly seen much more than the few Sabbie's running around, unless you have the motive and means to introduce a new one. If nothing else, Vincent can just make them go *fwoosh* in the end.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Don't *fwoosh* me, bro!

Ahem, right, sorry about that... Ah yes, yeah a Ventrue sounds good, it's mostly the when, where, why, and how that are getting me :/ Congrats Copper, you are now officially Narrator Numero Uno, let's see what you can come up with. I say move this to PMs and have a brainstorming session, deal?

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

What did Rashar say, I'm lost on that last one.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

"NOTHING YOU CAN SAY WILL MAKE ME CHANGE MY MIND!"
"I need you to blow up a mountain."
"I retract my former statement and look forward to our next adventure."

Wow, talk about quick. PMs are good. Ping away. In the meantime, I'm trying hard not to focus on the face thing with Rashar, but mouthing it out myself, that is the conclusion I came up with. (He uses the 'h' for the 'v' sound in 'have,' and muddled from there.)

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

All right I'll see what I can figure out then, because him asking if we have an extra face is just weird even for him.