What's new

Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

Re: Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

Hey I'm a redneck and I have the shotgun to prove it. Well sort of I'm actually a coonass which is more like a subspecies.

My guess is Copper gets nommed next. I'm just surprised her ice queen character is falling for this guy's lines. Then again my fiancee fell for mine so I guess it's okay.

Hey I'm a redneck and I have the shotgun to prove it. Well sort of I'm actually a coonass which is more like a subspecies.

My guess is Copper gets nommed next. I'm just surprised her ice queen character is falling for this guy's lines. Then again my fiancee fell for mine so I guess it's okay.

Izzy is only an ice queen to people she doesn't like. She's also a hopeless romantic that has had a healthy dose of trashy romance in her reading diet. *mumbles* And she thinks Raven's cute.

Why would she freak seeing Rashar? He has such a happy face.

I'm more worried about Luna's reaction, which would probably be to throw a knife into his face.

"What the hell, who let a zombie in here?"

Or something along those lines.

Couldn't tell you Claire's reaction. Probably just a little taken aback... of course I'm still seeing how she'll turn out.

Personally I think you sound like a fun guy to hang around with, and everyone knows personality is what counts most. Or at least that's what all my normal looking friends say.

Ya know I thought phoenix's guy would be perfect in the crazy clan...

Aah, looking over all these posts, I get the inescapable feeling of a job well done :)

Poor guy crazy and ugly, but I guess that's okay since he gets to scurry. Scurrying sounds like fun.

only cause you have a shotgun...

scurrying with shotguns is fun :p

I am not a red neck...

Now I have an image of a mouse with a shotgun. It's like some bastardized version of the Redwall series.

I'm not really a redneck either, but I do have a shotgun and lots of birdshot. Iam still technically a coonass though.

Redwall : Modern Warfare

Oh god...

Left 4 Food, Putrid Infestation: Where rats carry shotguns and suck your blood.

Om nom nom.

Hocus Pocus! I'm an Umpire!

That's it, you're outta there!

;)

I missed so much!! And got semi-further behind! Curse me and getting distracted by games!

abraca pocus now you're a bat with a normal head or a vampire with a bat head, can't really remember.

La dah dah dee dah dah dah dah dah dah dah abra-capocus...

Thank you, Ronnie. I'm going to have to go look that up on youtube. It's been too long since I've seen that.

Back