What's new

Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

Yeah, Fletch healed the aggravated damage. Also, I'm gonna go ahead and finally learn Earth Meld for those 6 XP.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Saving up my XP for the moment.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

That's pretty much what I figured for the both of you. Also since for some reason I didn't have Fletch wake up from his dream, feel free to do so yourself or whatever sounds the most fun to you. Whatever you want is fine I just realized it probably seemed like an odd way to stop randomly in the dream.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Probably saving xp for the time being. Izzy's not too keen on upping her Animalism at the moment and the other powers, I think, are going to take more than what I've got.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah I kind of figured Izzy might save to take something to level 3 since she'll need a bit more for that level. Didn't want to just assume so though.

Also just so you don't go picturing a fort like you may have first thought, Fort Normandeau is a reconstruction of an old frontier fort that was built during Riel's rebellion to protect the original settlers in the area. Basically it's more like a living museum in one of the many park areas.

Finally for Chase, I have no problem with him eventually becoming your ghoul, in fact it makes perfect sense. However I'm not going to just make it all that easy to just let you ghoul him. Basically you'll have to roleplay up to it over time, which really makes sense if you think about. I mean you can't really just go around feeding people your blood as that might seem a little odd to the person getting fed. Does that make sense or am I being confusing again?

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Actually, Fletch would much prefer it that way. A one-two combination. One: Pounce, feed blood. Two: Explain, give promotion. I already kinda figured that'd be too easy, though.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Also just so you don't go picturing a fort like you may have first thought, Fort Normandeau is a reconstruction of an old frontier fort that was built during Riel's rebellion to protect the original settlers in the area. Basically it's more like a living museum in one of the many park areas.
Ah, that is helpful because I was picturing something along the lines of Fort Frontenac rather than a wooden version of Fort Henry.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

I'M BACK.

I can finally play my wonderful Torrie again!

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Yay! Glad to have you back!

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Good time to get back, given it's a bright, shiny new...day?

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Ah, welcome back Chibi. You didn't miss much and give me a bit and I'll have a new post up for everyone yourself included.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score
Alright it took me a lot longer than I thought but eventually I stopped getting distracted enough to post something. It's not exactly a masterpiece but it moves things along at least.

I know you've heard it before but sorry for not posting all week. I haven't been home all week and when I finally got back last night, and when I did get on it was via phone which is no good for making big posts. So if you're willing to bear with me for a bit here I'll get something up.

Last edited:

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

It's all good Ronny. I much prefer quality over quantity.

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I don't know if I would call it quality really, but it is a lot easier to type when it when I'm not trying to use a phone where I hit 3 buttons at the same time when ever I try to type something on it. Plus notes on what the hell is going on in the game are helpful and I didn't have them.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

No worries, man. We all have those days/weeks/years *laughs* No need to apologize.

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

yeah, the whole reason you're doing this is because I've been in one of those weeks for like, two years now. If anyone, blame me XD

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

Alright then it's all Shrike's fault that I wasn't able to post this week.

Okay not really, I don't think blame is really entirely necessary but I still felt the need to apologize none the less. Especially since unlike anyone else this week I figured you all might actually accept it.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I accept easily.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Trust me, man, I think if anyone's going to know the slump, it's us. No worries.