What's new

Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Laws of the Night OOC and Discussion

o_O Hey Keylo, what is going on with you controlling one of the NPC's, let alone controlling his death and how he died? That's supposed to be the ST's domain, ain't it?

Someone enlighten me? The way I'm reading it, Keylo's taking over the NPC is a HUGE overstepping of boundaries, from previous experience in general forum games that have a mod/GM/ST type person running stuff... or is it okay in this particular kind of game? *gets the paddle ready just in case* XD

eta: Weird, your character might be turning me straight, with that kinda build. ;P (More likely very confused. XD)
Whoops, I got impatient and typed that in... let me edit that o_O;;

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Now that Luna's finished killing the businessman (or so it appears anyway), I take it she'll find that she's not the only one in the basement? Or will that wait till she returns to her home?...
...Wait, what?

*goes and looks*

Whoa dear... Hey, uh, Keylo? Do you mind, slowing it down a bit? This dude is a little bit too important to go about beheading him without a few more posts first, alright?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry, I got impatient after a bit :x........ rewinding a bit...

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

TWO, is your character's pic based on an anime character or no?

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

TWO, is your character's pic based on an anime character or no?
I think so... I was looking for Travis from No More Heroes and I got that girl and was like screw this I like her better!

EDIT: This is the original picture-

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry, I got impatient after a bit :x........ rewinding a bit...
Yeah, you ninja'd my 'whoops, please go fix' with a 'whoops, I'll go fix', causing even more confusion. Sometimes, I wish I had the time to actually sit at my comp and do this, it would be so much faster...

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Hahaha, yeah... Well anyway, let me know the limits of how much I can fast forward this, mainly as this part is currently rather monotonous for me .

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

*gets to the paddling to break up the monotony* Wheeeee~ :D

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

!!!

*counter paddles*

I don't think so >:O

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

*Sits in bean bag chair watching the others paddle each other while eating popcorn.*

Hey it's more entertaining than going to the movies at least.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

*gets to the paddling to break up the monotony* Wheeeee~ :D
And now for the final initiation...the paddling of the swollen ass...with paddles.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

That's not your scrotum.

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

XD Hey, that's cheating! You're the one who transgressed, you're the one who gets the paddling! *flips the implement from the fuzzy side to the studded one* Alright, if you wanna be that way with the one-upping one another... ;)

Weird, nobody said anything about your scrotum. o.o Frankly, I think I'd plan on avoiding it. *wouldn't know what to do with it, save not to paddle it.* XD

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

XD Hey, that's cheating! You're the one who transgressed, you're the one who gets the paddling! *flips the implement from the fuzzy side to the studded one* Alright, if you wanna be that way with the one-upping one another... ;)

Weird, nobody said anything about your scrotum. o.o Frankly, I think I'd plan on avoiding it. *wouldn't know what to do with it, save not to paddle it.* XD
.... How about this type of cheating then? *ditches the paddle and brings out the five foot spiked club*

OP
Shrike7

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Hahaha, yeah... Well anyway, let me know the limits of how much I can fast forward this, mainly as this part is currently rather monotonous for me .
The pacing is about right in most of the other's threads, to give you an idea. A good rule of thumb is 'if you think it's going to be permanent, better to attempt and let the ST decide'. And this goes for everyone, yo.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

... Does your system have stuff for grappling by any chance? :3

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

.... How about this type of cheating then? *ditches the paddle and brings out the five foot spiked club*
:( That's not fun anymore, Keylo. *wibbling puppy eyes*

And on a more serious note, sure thing, Shrike. ^_^

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Roger that, boss.

And TWO...a grapple would likely be resolved by a contested physical challenge. There aren't rules for grappling specifically, but more like "I'm going to grab and pin you!" "I'm going to attempt to get *away* from you." Add in certain vampiric factors and we see what Shrike decides happens *laughs*

wallpaper

Lurker
Reputation score

>_> On a random note, I find it awesome/scary/hilarious that Charles sounds exactly like a friend of mine in real life. :x

Shrike get out of my brains!