What's new

Last Post Wins

Re: Last Post Wins

Is it can be wyn tiem nao plz?

Coincidentally, I know a person called Wyn.

I go away for a little more than half a day to move back to college and manage to miss both aika's and oni's visit to the thread...

Because it was part of my statement.

Also, you have had your species identity of being a tentacle monster rescinded.

Do you have the authorization to rescind that sort of thing?

Because.

On another note, I had an odd idea for an rp: The player's character is a tentacle/slime/etc., but instead of trying to rape women, the women are trying to rape it. Basically, a DoP type game, but with the species flipped.

the words: Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How. have now officially been added to the list of words that for people to use them after this post would mean they are either, Bots, Dumb, Tentacles, Yuri, Yaoi, Loli, Hobo, Or Barbra Streisand.

Thank you for your cooperation and i hope you have a good day.

"This message will now self destruct in 100 Light Years... Have a Good Life"

Last edited:

Because.

On another note, I had an odd idea for an rp: The player's character is a tentacle/slime/etc., but instead of trying to rape women, the women are trying to rape it. Basically, a DoP type game, but with the species flipped.
That's... interesting. I'd play it.

I mean, potentially. In the same sense that I'd play quite a few RPs here, and yet never actually have.

Yay! SirOni is here!

Also, that is an awesome idea!

the words: Who, What, When, Where, Why, and How. have now officially been added to the list of words that for people to use them after this post would mean they are either, Bots, Dumb, Tentacles, Yuri, Yoai, Loli, Hobo, Or Barbra Streisand.

Thank you for your cooperation and i hope you have a good day.

"This message will now self destruct in 100 Light Years... Have a Good Life"
Didn't we already decide I was a Loli (Not a lolicon, but an actual Loli)?

(And what's so bad about being a tentacle?)

Back