What's new

Last Post Wins

neegak

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Last Post Wins

I read Bleach and Naruto, but I can't stand Death Note.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

People... you are fricken too close minded to what TokoyoPop gives you. Go Viz media at least. But thats not the point. The point is that if you, like me, lives in the U.S. you aren't buying or watching what you should be watching. There are things out there that's not uh... Main stream I guess? It's not about Ninjas or swords or anything like that... real Manga are the ones that isn't main stream. The ones where it's like reading a story and you get drawn to it. Things you won't try to imitate or relate to. I read mangas like that. Because the real main stream Manga/Anime isn't about fighting but instead I think it's drama. Here's a few Mangas I read(Finished or currently reading): Sola, Karin(Chibi Vampire), Hayate No Gotoku(Hayate the combat butler), Haruhi(If you don't know what I mean I am gonna kill you), Lucky Star, Shana(If you also don't know this tell me and I will tell you), HighSchool of the dead, Black cat, Da Capo(The 1st one, the other ones sucked ass), Fate/Stay night, Trinity Blood, Trigun, Nagasarete Airantou, Rosario+Vampire 1 and 2, Rurouni Kenshin, Shinra Dark, Witch Hunter, Zero no Tsukaima, REC, .Hack series, Mahoraba, and a few more that I don't know how to spell cause I didn't read them on OneManga. And if you have something you want to recommand go on right ahead! And please... tell me if you don't agree with me at all.

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

I used to be a huge fan of anime and manga.

Until I realized that most are just recycled plots with different looking characters with recycled personalities or borderline girlie books like Love Hina and shit.

85% of it is all just the wet dreams of tween boys, 10% caters to the unrealistic expectations of romance with tween girls, and 5% is actually good.

OP
aika

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

4 hours? fuck.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dammit zero, what is shana? Could please send me to a site that shows that show? Also try watching shugo chara. It's a really, really odd show showing 5th grader's acting like ummm how do you say it? Having understanding skills of teenagers/adults and all the characters look like loli except the "men" who look like %^#@#$@ pretty boy's you see only in fantasies that have girls large eye's and feminine face and body but instead have a dick. Creepy as hell but it's fun to watch it anywhere. Excuse me for getting a little over the top.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

*GASP* What do you mean :confused:?? HOW could you phoenix? I thought you had a 17 int +2 stat! How could you be confused??

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh... I read Shugo Chara for a while until I found out there was a cross dresser in it really creeped me out. I am still reading it I guess when I have nothing to do and by Shana I mean Shakugan no Shana.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

NO NOE NOE NOE NOE!!!! NOE!!! *screams for 20 mins*

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What breath? Does breath even exist? How do we examine this theoratical breath which if we do not get enouigh of causes our death? How does it exist? Do we accept it to be there? Why do we? Breath does not compute

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

*GASP* What do you mean :confused:?? HOW could you phoenix? I thought you had a 17 int +2 stat! How could you be confused??
Ah, typical mistake. You believe me to be a wizard when I am actually a sorcerer. You see, while wizards need high intelligence and have many knowledge skills, sorcerers need high charisma and the ability to lie out their ass.