What's new

Last Post Wins

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Last Post Wins

Intriguing. Firebird bloodline gives reincarnation after death, I assume? What's the penalty? Seems like that would be almost overpowered.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Why (do you want to know)?
(And the penalty is that he goes back in age and switches genders everytime he dies)

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

(And the penalty is that he goes back in age and switches genders everytime he dies)
What? But that fits perfectly with... her... class..

Ok, that needs to be nerfed. (...i should have taken that combo. Gamebreaker...)

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

*Uses summoned tentacles as a spring board to do a flying Loli Glomp at the nearest person*

(It isn't quite over powered. It's one of the few bloodlines that doesn't give a bunch of damage resistance.)

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

That's a small price to pay, though, for no-cap reincarnation. It's certainly more powerful than the bloodline I took.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

I ended up choosing a Daoine Sìdh bloodline, and I'm apparently a crossbreed between a púca and a gancanagh. Figure that one out.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Daoine Sídhe: "deena shee", a powerful and supernatural race similar to fairies or elves, living underground, in Irish and Scottish Gaelic mythology.

Púca: "pooka", a shapeshifter, always with dark fur and most commonly in the form of a horse. If a human is incited onto a puca's back, it tends to give the human a wild ride, but does not harm them. It is generally considered benevolent, often giving people advice and leading them away from harm.

Gancanagh: "gon-cawn-ah", A relative of the leprechaun, a spirit of love. To meet him was considered to bad luck, and any hurt by love were said to have been visited by him. He often would seduce young women with his voice, and would disappear, often leading the women to die of a broken heart. He was always seen with a clay pipe.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

So, part dark elf, part evil leprechaun, and part magic horse. Your family tree must be interesting.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Ehh, more like part rapist leprechaun and part magic horse. If you want to see interesting, you should attend our family reunion.

I could make a joke about which part is the horse part, but I won't. I'm above that.