What's new

ACT Unknown/Hiatus [Kyrieru] Lufuclad (Now with mods)

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I actually prefer it when the player doesn't have control over the H scenes personally. For me anyway, it sort of takes something away from the experience/atmosphere/immersion of it if I'm ultimately in control of how long the enemy lasts. If that's the route the dev goes, I hope he makes such a thing optional so that it only becomes manual if the player wants it to be.
Its mentioned somewhere, either here or on his blog I believe that when you are dominating other characters, you will have control, when being dominated, you will not. As of right now though I think the current animation is just to show case how things will work and the actual loss of control hasn't been implemented yet.

cell943

Reputation score
I actually prefer it when the player doesn't have control over the H scenes personally. For me anyway, it sort of takes something away from the experience/atmosphere/immersion of it if I'm ultimately in control of how long the enemy lasts. If that's the route the dev goes, I hope he makes such a thing optional so that it only becomes manual if the player wants it to be.
Having both my left and my right hand busy is demanding too much of me, dev.

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
You will have whatever amount of control you would think you should have in a given situation.

If you are in a dominating position, you will have control over "actions" (foreplay,insert, thrust, etc)
The enemy's actions during H will be automated based on their stats. If you are in a defending position you will be able to struggle and use sex skills. Sex skills will affect the enemy's stats, which will in turn affect the nuances of the animation (and it's effects on your stats), but you will have no direct control over when they thrust, insert, etc.

There will also be an auto-mode with some options. The auto-modes will be based on what sorts of skills you want to be used, if any. You will be able to go through the whole game without doing anything manual in H, if you don't want to.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Yep. Any enemy will be able to have sex with any other entity so long as they have the equipment for it. Because there will be male enemies/NPCs, they will be able to have sex with monster girls, human NPCs, the player, etc. While there won't be a male* playable protagonist, there will be options. The player will also be able to become a futa, through some means or another, and have sex with female characters.
This seems overly ambitious for a free game :eek:

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
This seems overly ambitious for a free game :eek:
Poses are modular, so I dont need to animate every enemy together.
It won't be the usual "every enemy uses the same pose" thing, but more along the lines of "any enemy can get more poses at any time and they will be used in any way they can be with every other enemy's poses"

By default every enemy will also come with a unique player pose and a unique pose for the enemy, and those poses will be used with other enemies wherever possible.

Last edited:

AnotherLurker

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This talk has me thinking of an old idea, where the basis of the gameplay is all bare-bones but still fun, but the hentai is completely customizeable, where a special options menu lets the player control either via numbers or a slider of every part of the animation.

- A damage per rape/cum scalar.
- Length of rape before cumming
- Length of cumming animation
- An on/off toggle for the animation repeating after finishing.

Or even deeper, a feature untouched by any hentai game yet, a potential fresh gold mine for an idea, an animation editor.

Instead of just having a gallery, what if the player was allowed to customize the animation itself? The animation frames and accompanying sound effects are all the same, but the player
could be given control in a special options menu of the frames of the entire animation, letting them change it exactly to their whim, extending or shortening the animation at any point, perhaps
even doing so per enemy. For example if the player wanted a certain enemy to have a very short rape-animation, but a very long drawn-out cumming/milking animation.

With a system like that, you could make a whole mario-maker-esque universal DIY hentai game, where you just provide a large number of sprite animations (or put in a system that allows them to make their own), slap together a very basic platformer, and the meat of the game is the "animation editor".. Perhaps even with changeable editable (or even import-able) sounds.

Of course introducing such a game would be like introducing mugen.. It'd be the ultimate end-all hentai platformer.. Might put everyone else out of business.

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
Or even deeper, a feature untouched by any hentai game yet, a potential fresh gold mine for an idea, an animation editor.
Initially I planned on having more control for users mod-wise, but I came to the conclusion that almost all of it takes way too long to make user accessible, and it's not really worth it in my case.
I think people are generally more interested in having good content more often.

There will probably be mods in some form or another down the road, but they will be likely be pretty simple. The main priority would be the ability to add enemies and characters to play as, while making them fairly simple and following types, rather than spending too much time making editors and such. Making an enemy would basically boil down to putting the required sprites in a folder along with a notepad with some choices.

Also, animations will not have predetermined schedules/outcomes, since they will all be based on stats. So animations don't really have a length, or set speed.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
lol, first bug report you get: The Orc won't stop humping and it's been 3 hours!

Never trust RNG to not ruin everything.

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
lol, first bug report you get: The Orc won't stop humping and it's been 3 hours!

Stats will be randomized within a range and change throughout the game, but their effect on H animations will be more akin to a gun having ammo and a fire rate. Pretty hard to mess up.

XII

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
any plan for hairstyle, haircolor and breasts size option?

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
any plan for hairstyle, haircolor and breasts size option?
You will be able to change colors, but not anything else. Would be too much work to do hair/breast size.

OP
Kyrieru

Kyrieru

Sensei
Reputation score
Which title should I use for the game?
Restengear or Lufuclad?

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Depends on if you want to give it a Naruto feel or Castlevania feel.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
How in hell did you come up with Lufuclad?

Clawfoot

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
explain to me how restengear reminds you of naruto and how lufuclad reminds you of castlevania.
Rasengan from Naruto, and Lufuclad reminded me of Vlad the Impaler (Dracula) and Lucifer. Just a dumb thought.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Looks like the naruto title's gonna get it.

Sizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Orc? Have I missed something? There's only one enemy and two invisible walls.