What's new

kuroinu kedakaki seijo wa hakudaku ni somaru

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: kuroinu kedakaki seijo wa hakudaku ni somaru

there was a story?
Something akin to it at least. Hardly ever pay attention to stories in hentai anyway...why bother? Hardly ever makes real world sense regardless.

Yojulord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for posting info about this great series! Really hot babes and awesome monster-sex scenes in it. Dark-skinned elf chicks are always nice :)

Seratil

Lurker
Reputation score

awesome! reminded me of "princess catue something something".
im also a sucker for the music. the piano melody in this episode was awesome!
wonder if hentai brings out original soundtracks to download...
btw does anyone have a dl to the game? im interested now and wonder if the music in the game is the same as in the anime.

handofdoz

Lurker
Reputation score

anybody got part three?

cba015

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Even part 2 isn't out. Or is it?

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Even part 2 isn't out. Or is it?
From what I can gather the second part is coming out at the end of June.

Chipp12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can't wait for the second episode!

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can't wait for the second episode!
29th is gonna be a good day. If I'm not mistaken there will be some other good looking hentai coming then too.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

im personally starting to have my hype die down watching the preview stuffs, as currently it just looks to have virgin rapefest and no hint of anything that would cater my fetishes. in which the first one succeeded nicely with its ogre scenes (bulge) :(

though it wouldnt be the first time that the producers have left that sort of stuff out of the previews so im kinda having my fingers crossed for the issue.

CyCaDeLiC

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Judging the game's CGs, the 2nd ep won't be able to live up to the first one, except they should come up with a unique/new scene. So it's not the fault of the producers but merely the route they have to follow.

Ep 3/4 could be great again and have some dogs/bestiality (CG wise). Please correct me if I'm mistaken, as the CGs didn't provide me any story at all, not to mention a guaranteed correct order of events.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

im personally starting to have my hype die down watching the preview stuffs, as currently it just looks to have virgin rapefest and no hint of anything that would cater my fetishes. in which the first one succeeded nicely with its ogre scenes (bulge) :(

though it wouldnt be the first time that the producers have left that sort of stuff out of the previews so im kinda having my fingers crossed for the issue.
Well, if what this guy said is true:
If you go through the hcg, you can see that the h-anime adaption of Kuroinu correlates strongly with the game. The dark elf queen only had an orgy to begin with, and the primary sex scene the blonde dark elf took part in was that huge orc orgy. That said, the beginning of episode 2 didn't happen until the end of the game, but that aside, if my hunch is correct, the show will have more episodes. Someone before said Kuroinu will be 5 episodes, and I doubted that at first due to h-animes not usually having that kind of episode count, but when you really look at it, 5 episodes would make sense. 4th episode should have crazy loli sex with massive monsters. I don't think I've ever seen that in an h-anime, so if the studio stays faithful and progresses canonically, something new will come to h-anime :sohappy:
Your bulge fetish should make a return, and it'll be glorious.

Sess-

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, if what this guy said is true:

Your bulge fetish should make a return, and it'll be glorious.
yea i remember seeing those from the game CG´s and cant wait for that to come out :p

although in the game CG´s i didnt find anything regarding the ogre scenes with the blondish dark elf from the first episode, which made me think that its something custom the makers added to this anime version. :confused:

either that or the CG set i had was incomplete.

lmaonade200

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like it'll still have girls going crazy (which is hot) and possibly Futa (which is HOTHOTHOT)
Edit: NEVERMIND, this is what i get for having slow internet, no futa just a strap :<

looking forward to it for sure.

On another note, the guys in this hentai have massive dicks, what's the point of having monsters/orcs if the guys are just gonna be on par -_-

after watching the preview thingy, I agree with the people who said the 2nd isn't going to be as good as the first.

Last edited:

John74

Lurker
Reputation score

Now that we're approaching 24 hours to the release, (not that I'm counting or anything) do we know anyone that would have access to the film and could upload it?
I'm seriously looking forward to it and want to get my hands on it as soon as possible.

FantasiaVixen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now that we're approaching 24 hours to the release, (not that I'm counting or anything) do we know anyone that would have access to the film and could upload it?
I'm seriously looking forward to it and want to get my hands on it as soon as possible.
I wonder the same and you totally don't sound like your counting the hours ;)

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow, someone don't go sleep until watch the second episode rs.
But this hentai is release for free or someone go buy and distribute this?

CT1284

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh man I'm way too excited for this XD
I hope our shadowy heroes have it distributed soon. And hopefully the subbers will get this asap.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, someone don't go sleep until watch the second episode rs.
But this hentai is release for free or someone go buy and distribute this?
Except for Valve and people who do it as hobby (solo or with small circle), you can bet your soul anything released these days will cost money to get legitimately.

(Of course Valve sometimes enter the trolling region with expensive vanity items like the $100 ring, but then again Blizz is probably the top of evil with up to $250 items on RMAH and THEN take 15% of that for themselves)

idontknowwhy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

(Of course Valve sometimes enter the trolling region with expensive vanity items like the $100 ring, but then again Blizz is probably the top of evil with up to $250 items on RMAH and THEN take 15% of that for themselves)
It's 1 euro/dollar actually, not 15%. 1 euro/dollar off ANY transaction (be it sold for 1 dollar and 20 cents or 250 dollars.)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

It's 1 euro/dollar actually, not 15%. 1 euro/dollar off ANY transaction (be it sold for 1 dollar and 20 cents or 250 dollars.)
Right, it's $1 for armor/weapon, and 15% for commodities(gems, etc)

And 15% cut if you send your money to PayPal or other not-Blizz service . .