What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ くろごまソフト ] Dragon Hunter D RJ069169

Reputation score
Re: Dragon Hunter D

How do I equip weapons and armor I craft at the blacksmith? Is it supposed to be equipped automatically? Every time I make something the gear just sits in my inventory, greyed out.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

How do I equip weapons and armor I craft at the blacksmith? Is it supposed to be equipped automatically? Every time I make something the gear just sits in my inventory, greyed out.
Go to your house (the white house above blacksmith) and check the closet next to the bed.

Another thing I found out today:
Every now and then, there's going to be a guy with horse carts near the village's south entrance.

When he's here, he'll sell some rare items (no materials, more like combine materials like Honey) in the house with that black sign south of Guild Hall.

During this time, one of the guy inside this building will also teach you how to make Longsword for 3000g.

miachan

Lurker
Reputation score

Someone is taking this file down really fast..does anyone still have it..?

bigblackrice

Reputation score

Does anyone know how to stop the level 10 challenge quest monster(giant scorpion) from running away?

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Someone is taking this file down really fast..does anyone still have it..?
Looks like JohnDoe already reupped it

Does anyone know how to stop the level 10 challenge quest monster(giant scorpion) from running away?
I think it's supposed to do that. After it runs away you go up to the northern beach and it'll be there again, with it's hp where you left it when it ran away.

During this time, one of the guy inside this building will also teach you how to make Longsword for 3000g.
It took me a while to realize what that was for.

As for the Long Sword it seems to be an ok wep, slightly longer combo than sword and shield, can't guard but seems to provide a buff for the Down+A and Left,Right+A attacks

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

As for the Long Sword it seems to be an ok wep, slightly longer combo than sword and shield, can't guard but seems to provide a buff for the Down+A and Left,Right+A attacks
If what I'm guessing about the weapon is right, the left-right attack gives you the ability to use down A attack.

I still don't know what to do with some boss that love spamming roar/wind though =/ there's not many anti-roar armors and wind seems to be impossible to avoid at all.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

how do you get raped, i lost to the monsters but nothing happened
The game isn't quite Game Over Rape, or atleast not at first. The only times I know that it happens so far is at lvl 5, failing to rescue the blacksmith girl from the slime(she gets raped) or anytime after that, you get defeated by the boss slime(main char gets raped) and at lvl 20, Quest clerk gets attacked by plant monster(same thing goes here, you lose here, she gets raped, you win then come back here later and lose to it, you get raped)

and someone posted more info on the H-scenes from HongFire, so I'll post them here.

the events simply are

lvl 5 >> blacksmith girl on map raped ( loose and she gets full raped ) once beat go back there and you get beaten now you get raped
lvl 10 >> prostitute yourself(Think there's about 5 or 6 scenes, the last one being a foursome which results in a title change.)
lvl 15 >> the girl from guild dissapear and go search her and she is being raped by a plant ( same as 1st )
lvl 20 >> prostitute yourself againts your 2 friends ( 1 scene each ) for some reason the event worked before lvl 20
lvl 25 >> prostitute your friends / the cave on the forest is now open to explore and loose a battle there ( boss i think )

demongod

Lurker
Reputation score

or the third alternative

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok .-. and update on Longsword

It rocks.

I haven't confirm this yet, but the down A special attack seems to only be usable after you hit an enemy 10 times after its last use.

And left right A attack increases your dodge(the chance seems to be around 30-50% increase, not big enough to be outright better than Guard ability, but dodging a stun attack is awesome)

Another benefit to the katana is that the two final 50k weapons are Thunder and Dragon element. And Dragon element will wreck most end-game enemies (including final boss and final boss+)

For the scenes, there's 5 Game Over Rape in total, 2 are when you try to rescue your friends (at 5 and 15 HR), then the other 3 are 2 from losing to said boss AFTER rescuing the girl (beat the boss, go back to the zone it was at, there'll be one somewhere there), and losing to the random-boss inside the cave that's open up after HR 21 or so.

To face the final boss, you'll need HR 31, at this point after clearing a quest there should be an event where people are panicking, after this you can just exit the guild hall via the left exit without taking a quest and you'll be taken to the spot where the boss is.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Honestly, does anyway have save files for the plant/slime bosses? Really just want to see those at this rate.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Ok .-. and update on Longsword

It rocks.

I haven't confirm this yet, but the down A special attack seems to only be usable after you hit an enemy 10 times after its last use.

And left right A attack increases your dodge(the chance seems to be around 30-50% increase, not big enough to be outright better than Guard ability, but dodging a stun attack is awesome)

Another benefit to the katana is that the two final 50k weapons are Thunder and Dragon element. And Dragon element will wreck most end-game enemies (including final boss and final boss+)

For the scenes, there's 5 Game Over Rape in total, 2 are when you try to rescue your friends (at 5 and 15 HR), then the other 3 are 2 from losing to said boss AFTER rescuing the girl (beat the boss, go back to the zone it was at, there'll be one somewhere there), and losing to the random-boss inside the cave that's open up after HR 21 or so.

To face the final boss, you'll need HR 31, at this point after clearing a quest there should be an event where people are panicking, after this you can just exit the guild hall via the left exit without taking a quest and you'll be taken to the spot where the boss is.
If this game is true to Monster Hunter, Long Swords should rock. Rock Hard. If you have played Monster Hunter 2nd portable, Long Sword is the ultimate noob weapon. It's fast, it has long reach, and it can be charged up for a devastating combo (which is probably what down + A is. The attack is charged up by hitting the enemy). It has the attacking power of the great sword, but the speed of sword and shield. You can't block with it, but this is more than made up by its speed. It is also the only weapon with an attack that makes the user step backward (the back sweep), thus allowing you to attack and yet immediately move out of range of the monster. (Probably what left right A tries to copy).

Damn. This is getting me heated up. Now where did I put my PSP again....

Reputation score

Okay, I got the game, and the translation aggregator thing, but....how do I make it show english? IDK even what to do, but I tried that inject thing, and telling it to launch a process, but it does absolutely nothing different, it won't display anything in the translator's window, and the game stays in Japanese ; /

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Honestly, does anyway have save files for the plant/slime bosses? Really just want to see those at this rate.
Here ya go then.

Before Slime Fight(Blacksmith Girl gets raped, go right into the next screen to trigger the fight) -

After Slime Fight(Player character gets raped) -

Before Plant Fight(Mission Clerk gets raped, go left into the next screen to trigger fight) -

After Plant Fight(Player gets raped) -

On another note on the two plant files. I haven't done the first set of prostitution events on them.So you can view them on there as well

Last edited:
OP
JohnDoe

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

Okay, I got the game, and the translation aggregator thing, but....how do I make it show english? IDK even what to do, but I tried that inject thing, and telling it to launch a process, but it does absolutely nothing different, it won't display anything in the translator's window, and the game stays in Japanese ; /

Get this program.

Unzip it in the main directory of your main hard disk, C: for example, the path of the forlder with agth.exe should be something simple like this "C:\AGTH".

Then go to the game folder and make a shortcut for the game.exe(the one with the unicorn icon :p ), open the "properties" of the shortcut and in the "Target" field add: C:\AGTH\agth.exe /C
Make sure the original path is between " and remember to leave a space between the added part and the original part.
The ending result should look like this:

C:\AGTH\agth.exe /C "C:\DragonHunterD\Game.exe"
The original path is not supposed to be the same as in the example, it depends on where you put the original game.exe.

Remember to save the changes.
Now open translator aggregator, then open the the shortcut you just made.

A small window should pop out for AGHT.
The default mode should be DrawTextExW or something like that, change it to GetGlyphOutlineW, this should hook all the main dialogues in most RPG maker games, everything AGTH finds should be automatically sent to translator aggregator.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

If this game is true to Monster Hunter, Long Swords should rock. Rock Hard. If you have played Monster Hunter 2nd portable, Long Sword is the ultimate noob weapon. It's fast, it has long reach, and it can be charged up for a devastating combo (which is probably what down + A is. The attack is charged up by hitting the enemy). It has the attacking power of the great sword, but the speed of sword and shield. You can't block with it, but this is more than made up by its speed. It is also the only weapon with an attack that makes the user step backward (the back sweep), thus allowing you to attack and yet immediately move out of range of the monster. (Probably what left right A tries to copy).

Damn. This is getting me heated up. Now where did I put my PSP again....
Yeah, you're right on what Down A(spirit strike) and Left Right A (backstep swing) is replicating, but you're slightly wrong on the version of Longsword that is good.

There's a tiny little confusing thing with MH, in that the attack number doesn't really reflect damage you do that well once you compare different type of weapon.

A '460' attack Lance/Gunlance actually has the same power as a 960 attack Greatsword/Longsword (they're both 200 base attack). And each attacking move you do use a % of your actual base power to do damage. For example, Hammer's little side slap attack does 20% damage, while the spinning's golfswing does a massive 100% (the highest % single attack in game is Greatsword's perfect charge with roughly 130% power)

And in the MH2 PSP version, Longsword doesn't really have a great power ratio on its attacks. The benefit from spirit bar is actually that you get +10 base attack, a rather tiny amount once you get to higher content.

Now, in MH3 for the Wii, Longsword get a few changes and totally make it rocks.
First of all, the backstep slash can now go SIDEWAY as well as back, giving Longsword higher mobility while still maintaining the damage.
Secondly, Spirit combo is changed a bit, and a new finishing strike gives your sword a buff if it lands. The buff go from yellow -> white -> red glows, and it gives 5%, 10%, 30% more damage to your attacks respectively (the game's Down A attack seems to replicate this move instead of the old spirit strike). The sword buff pretty much make Longsword top-tier as long as you can keep the 3rd buff going (you must land the final spirit strike to refresh the buff)

.- . now you make me wanna play MH3 again...too bad I'm on a holiday trip...gahhh

Reputation score

xD I got the program, and (finally) got the damn game to start, it crashes like 40 times every time I try starting it up until I get lucky, and it's definitely exporting the text, but it's all in japanese and IDK what to do to make it english xD. Also thanks for being so helpful ;D

*edit* I'm exporting it to this thing called... Translation Aggregator, that works pretty decent, since I can pretty much tell what to do now, +rep for you! ;P

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Here ya go then.
A big thanks for uploading those. To be frank, the uniqueness of the battle system (that is, turn-based emulating real monster hunter style) only mildly interested me, and those scenes turned out to be somewhat lackluster in my own opinion. Not a bad game, but didn't really impress me.

gmanprime

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Played this game for a while, some notes...

Best weapon in the game, no doubt, is the what google translates as the Hippokku sword. It is one of the big and fat single sword types. The thing is, its not even a high-end weapon, you can get it fairly early on, and while the attack power is not amazing, what is amazing is its status effect.

It puts enemies to sleep, with a fairly low chance of waking up. Sometimes the enemies will simply stay asleep for five or six turns, allowing you to wail on them. Even better, you can sometimes chain the sleeps one after another, so enemies stay more or less perpertually asleep. Before you think "oh well its useless against bosses", nope, it works on every boss I've ever fought, with only the plant monster that kidnaps the quest giver girl resistant, but not immune to it.

Another thing, is you will want to collect the blue mushrooms from the mushroom piles and the green plants from the giant flowers. These combined give you green health potions, which can be bought but are expensive and you will need them even with the Hippokku sword when you start fighting dragons.

The items you can make that look like different colored slimes or jellies are also useful for the really hard fights. Depending on the color they boost attack, defense, or agility.

Please note I haven't figured out how to use combos yet, although I'm at around HR 28. The Hippokku sword has basically brought me to the end game.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, i cant seem to get the target location thing working when i try Translation Aggregator

im trying

C:\Translation Aggregator 0.4.4c agth.exe /C "C:\Users\name\Downloads\DHD\DragonHunterD\Game.exe"
C:\Translation Aggregator 0.4.4c agth.exe "C:\Users\name\Downloads\DHD\DragonHunterD\Game.exe"
C:\Translation Aggregator 0.4.4c "C:\Users\name\Downloads\DHD\DragonHunterD\Game.exe"

none of them work.

the first bit is the bit i copied from the file location of the translator, the second bit is for the game itself

any tips?

Last edited: