What's new

[Complete - Full] [クリメニア]催眠貴族

Re: [クリメニア]催眠貴族

Really great game, as well as great translation.
Thanks man, your hard work is greatly appreciated!

I don't know if I should be asking this question in this thread, but...
How do you manage to install (?) the translation???
I read the thread of how to use the RPG translator, but I still kinda clueless...
Thanks for the attention, anyway :3

I don't know if I should be asking this question in this thread, but...
How do you manage to install (?) the translation???
I read the thread of how to use the RPG translator, but I still kinda clueless...
Thanks for the attention, anyway :3
Yugifan was kind enough to compile a step-by-step manual on how to apply such translations.

It's in the 'Translations' thread, under 'How to Apply a Partial'. (can't post links yet with the number of posts I have, it seems lol) - it is stickied, so it is near the top of the list.

And don't worry, even though this is a full translation and not just a partial, the steps are the same.

Oh :/

Can someone reupload the Translation, please?

The link mega.nz/#!W5VFhahb!BgIR54A5vRfVa4HBF_CcYB3MduGm1wl2Khv7RlSy7xA no longer works.

Well this is a nice find.
Though, as was stated above, links down. Anyone else know if it's found somewhere or can someone link me to the translation or re-upload. I'd appreciate it.

Thirded for a copy of the translation, recommend a gdrive upload which seems to be less prone to DMCA's.

If I get one I can throw it on my storage drive for safe keeping in case something happens again. :3

I only have the game that is already patched to English, so not sure what files in the Data folder you need. So here, take the whole Data folder. It's from version 1.03.

mega:///#!aZNHiKCb!6YXM7sdeAjlp7fUgEjTTiyy3gU_EbAnAWhcOYUXUedU

I only have the game that is already patched to English, so not sure what files in the Data folder you need. So here, take the whole Data folder. It's from version 1.03.

Worked like a charm, thanks for the help!

Thank you!
+rep

Won't work at all With 1.03, either get missing script or Instant shutdown no matter how i try to do it, not sure which files that does it. does seem like a lot of maps are missing though. I think just uploading the Whole game would be better if you want to Ensure that there is no problems.

Last edited:

reup Translation for 1.03
(this is the original from the first post)

Attachments

• Not a suspicious file.txt
    70 bytes · Views: 73
Last edited:

Won't work at all With 1.03, either get missing script or Instant shutdown no matter how i try to do it, not sure which files that does it. does seem like a lot of maps are missing though. I think just uploading the Whole game would be better if you want to Ensure that there is no problems.

That is weird... it's exactly the same files as brofalla uploaded (I checked the CRC sums), and it seems that link has the original translation files.
Can PM you a link to patched game if you need it.

Last edited:

The game is good, but the translation doesn't change the nicknames and commands properly (untranslated), so I took the liberty of fixing that as well as increasing the choice window's size a bit to fit things. I also made sure that the command names and scene names from the recollection room match. Plus you can now rename your characters with up to 10 letters (but I don't think I can fix the weird letter spacing that results from it).

Attachments

• Data.zip
    723.4 KB · Views: 76
Last edited:

Would someone mind reuploading it ? =>

Anyone give me the translation, link broke. Please

Back