What's new

[クリメニア] salvation (RJ150632)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [クリメニア] salvation

I personally enjoyed the one with the knight then Luxuria and Witch Act.They are pretty nice games though Witch Act was a short game from what I remember but you can check them out.
Witch act is good, but is like a "rough" version of salvation.

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Witch act is good, but is like a "rough" version of salvation.
Eh, it's one of those YMMV things. I really liked Witch Act but didn't care much for Salvation. Looking forward to the new game by this circle, though.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

doesn't this game only have something like three scenes per character?

I remember playing it and being terrible disapointed by the whole thing.

Abyss_Nova

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone could re-upload the translation data? The links are dead.

Edit: nevermind, I didn't saw the 1.07 translation last page, I'll try to download it.

Last edited:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

For everyone having issues downloading the Partial it has been reuploaded and should be fine now. thank you for your patience and understanding through this troubling time.

Tengubengu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've made a full translation for this. It should be ~100% translated at this point, but I've only done some quick editing and formatting, and haven't really tested too extensively, so there might still be some errors floating around.

I can't post the link directly, however, and my signature isn't active either, yet, which I assume is because of my low postcount. Could I maybe PM someone here and have them link it instead?

Edit: VVV Good call, should have thought of that. Now my next post apparently has to get approved by a moderator so I'll just add the link in here:

mega.nz/#F!LltRlZKD!MUcsoBNlnQf2sYGknB61xA

Enjoy!

Last edited:

spaminator

Reputation score

I've made a full translation for this. It should be ~100% translated at this point, but I've only done some quick editing and formatting, and haven't really tested too extensively, so there might still be some errors floating around.

I can't post the link directly, however, and my signature isn't active either, yet, which I assume is because of my low postcount. Could I maybe PM someone here and have them link it instead?

I uploaded both a normal data folder (which you can use to overwrite the decrypted RGSS) and a RPGMakerTrans patch. I made it in the 1.06 version, but it should work on newer versions as well.

Credit to Rrezz for the partial translation that I used as a base, and to Habisain for the translation tool.
You can post a link, just leave out the http or put in a space. There is no rule against new users posting links, its just there to prevent spambots from posting clickable links.

Tengubengu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah, should have thought of that, thanks.

So here it is, I made it for the 1.06 version of the game, but I included the RPGMaker Trans patch in the folder as well, which should let you apply the translation to any newer version without giving any trouble.

Credit goes to Rrezz for the partial, which I used as a base and Habisain for the translation tool.

mega.nz/#F!LltRlZKD!MUcsoBNlnQf2sYGknB61xA

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Full trans as in the story and dialouge it self or just menu?

velsomnia

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Which translation needs to be used from the Mega link? One is 2 MB and the other is 300 KB's or so. They are listed as posted within a minute of each other and they are both for the same game.

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Which translation needs to be used from the Mega link? One is 2 MB and the other is 300 KB's or so. They are listed as posted within a minute of each other and they are both for the same game.
2mb, just use all decrypter on the original game.rss then replaced the files in it with the 2mb file

Tengubengu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The 2 MB one is the data folder that you can use to overwrite the existing data folder after decrypting the RGSS. This is probably the method most people use to apply translations. It's larger because it contains all the translated game data.

The 300 kB one is the RPGMaker Trans patch. It's smaller because it only contains text files, rather than all the game data. You can use habisain's RPGMaker Trans application to patch the game with this, without needing to decrypt anything. It's also the 'safer' option, and it should work on any version of the game without problems, so use this if the other option breaks your game or something.

spaminator

Reputation score

Thank you very much for the patch. :)

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The 2 MB one is the data folder that you can use to overwrite the existing data folder after decrypting the RGSS. This is probably the method most people use to apply translations. It's larger because it contains all the translated game data.

The 300 kB one is the RPGMaker Trans patch. It's smaller because it only contains text files, rather than all the game data. You can use habisain's RPGMaker Trans application to patch the game with this, without needing to decrypt anything. It's also the 'safer' option, and it should work on any version of the game without problems, so use this if the other option breaks your game or something.
Are you planning to translate other Clymedia games or is it just a personal preference kind of thing? Just curious

Tengubengu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are you planning to translate other Clymedia games or is it just a personal preference kind of thing? Just curious
I don't like making any promises I might not be able to keep, but I've made some decent progress on RJ136535 (the sentai-like game) already, and it seems to have a lot less text to translate than Salvation, so that one is pretty likely to appear.

After that, who knows? Their newest game (RJ164217, the mind-control one) was great too, so I'm definitely interested in at least giving that one a try.

torkenstiem

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I don't like making any promises I might not be able to keep, but I've made some decent progress on RJ136535 (the sentai-like game) already, and it seems to have a lot less text to translate than Salvation, so that one is pretty likely to appear.

After that, who knows? Their newest game (RJ164217, the mind-control one) was great too, so I'm definitely interested in at least giving that one a try.
yer awesome :D

MOHlt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks! patch is for 1.06? 1.07?

joker901

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for your hard work!

Status