What's new

RPG [クラブエース] Msr1, Msr2

LloydDarkheart

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Msr1 Msr2

Here ya go everyone. Includes MSR 1 2 and 3. Unfortuantely 2 isn't beatable as it is bugged on one part of the game where you see the pirate having sex with a girl on the stair well and you run away and get stuck unable to do anything next to the stone tablet in the room.

ALL THANKS SHOULD GO TO M N M
he is the one that uploaded these for me and now I'm giving you all the link.

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!UtUWQDyA!S8BCQz2hInEmsz_oDORJ9SW8rspiJyzZAZndW27IX5k
Thank you to you for re-uploading them, and to MNM for giving them to you in the first place. =)

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I saw that the MSR2 that was already uploaded here was unbeatable at some point, so I'll upload mine for you. My saves are still there, but you can delete them if you just want to play through the game yourself.

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!BIEEBJhB!PIhCyl7cck-ZUDqCx_2kNV33ow4Ku_8h39NUHcPnioc

I'm surprised there are other fans of these games, I was beginning to think this game was too obscure. That said, has anyone beaten MSR3 yet? I think I'm stuck near the end of the game. I keep seeing hints for a password on a door, but I haven't even found said door yet.
Woot thank you. I got past the part that was glitched, and of course now I'm super lost where to go lmao.

edit:

Ok, I got nothing. The page you linked me to has patches I already have, and the "newest version" is just some guys personally edited RPG 2000. The fonr thing isn't an issue, and I don't even know if this Harmony.dll thing is part of the problem (it's on that first page you linked.)

Also, why do all of the exe files for these games all look the same and say RPG_RT or something like that?
Hey just thought of something. Is your computer Windows 7 by chance?

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just checked for updates to 3 i didn't see any :p

also if you get stuck on the password door in 3 post your save

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey just thought of something. Is your computer Windows 7 by chance?
Yes it is. If you're referring to playing it in compatibility mode, tried that, too. Unless you got something else.

Thanks for all your help, by the way. Haven't mentioned that, yet.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yes it is. If you're referring to playing it in compatibility mode, tried that, too. Unless you got something else.

Thanks for all your help, by the way. Haven't mentioned that, yet.
Ah well then I should have the solution for you. Now you may not like it but your going to have to reinstall rpg maker 2k + all the rtps. Before you click to install it right click the icon and chose troubleshoot compatibility. Then just follow the simple steps and install it. That's what I had to do to get it installed correctly. Don't ask me why because I don't remember the answer lol, but I do remember having to do that. Hope it helps.

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

...well this should be fun. Thanks.

No, really. Thank you.

Kaske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Good lord; I just cannot figure out if there's a trick to those levers in the mirror area where you're a female version of yourself.

Anyone know something I'm missing?

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Good lord; I just cannot figure out if there's a trick to those levers in the mirror area where you're a female version of yourself.

Anyone know something I'm missing?
If your talking about MSR1 it's fairly simple to get to them and back out. I believe you have to go to both rooms. I did the left one first then the right one.

Kaske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I mean, I can get to them and everything; but I cannot remember/figure out what they did.

I remember vaguely that they may have something to do with the gates in the room with the mimic and that succubus having her way with the monk.

I remember a certain order or perhaps combo of some levers on/off for it to work...

Or perhaps my memory of MSR1 is garbage. -.-

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well I mean, I can get to them and everything; but I cannot remember/figure out what they did.

I remember vaguely that they may have something to do with the gates in the room with the mimic and that succubus having her way with the monk.

I remember a certain order or perhaps combo of some levers on/off for it to work...

Or perhaps my memory of MSR1 is garbage. -.-
They unlock the door in the room with the lava. There's a lever in the other lava scene that unlocks the door in the room right before the mirror world. In that room, there's a ship and on that ship a button that switches the gates you're talking about.

So, you're right but also not right at the same time.

Last edited:

Kaske

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ahh, I see now. Tsk; how foolish was I?

Thank you kindly~

Geno0042

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I finally beat MSR3. That roadblock that was stopping me for so long? There was a key on a corpse that I've been walking past all this time. Ugh.

Let that be a lesson to everyone else playing these games: Examine EVERYTHING.

StiffSponge

Banned
Reputation score

Neat, another gem buried in the snow..

It's definitely sprite rape alright, though not exactly RoR sprite rape,
it's still sprite rape either way.

I'll take it!

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I finally beat MSR3. That roadblock that was stopping me for so long? There was a key on a corpse that I've been walking past all this time. Ugh.

Let that be a lesson to everyone else playing these games: Examine EVERYTHING.
lol, that's the basics to playing any rpg. That and "save often"

jaredh72

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I got the pack with all 3 games in it, but when I try to play any of them, my character keeps trying to walk left and I can't move to the right at all. I wasn't having this problem when I last played a game of this type (it was Tears of Inferno by Humbird0), but after getting Msr1-3 and trying to play them, then going back to check if Tears of Inferno was working ok, the problem was happening in that game too. Any idea how to fix this?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I got the pack with all 3 games in it, but when I try to play any of them, my character keeps trying to walk left and I can't move to the right at all. I wasn't having this problem when I last played a game of this type (it was Tears of Inferno by Humbird0), but after getting Msr1-3 and trying to play them, then going back to check if Tears of Inferno was working ok, the problem was happening in that game too. Any idea how to fix this?
Do you have a game controller/joystick plugged into your computer?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Here ya go everyone. Includes MSR 1 2 and 3. Unfortuantely 2 isn't beatable as it is bugged on one part of the game where you see the pirate having sex with a girl on the stair well and you run away and get stuck unable to do anything next to the stone tablet in the room.

ALL THANKS SHOULD GO TO M N M
he is the one that uploaded these for me and now I'm giving you all the link.

hxxps://mega.co.nz/#!UtUWQDyA!S8BCQz2hInEmsz_oDORJ9SW8rspiJyzZAZndW27IX5k
I am requesting a re-upload to Zippyshare.+rep to whoever uploads it!

GiantExplosion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Msr1 Msr2

Here you go: http ://www42 .zippyshare .com/ v/ 46050898 /file .html
This is with the updated #2.

Why do you need zippyshare anyways?

Last edited: