What's new

ACT Active Guro [Kosmic91] Moon Rhapsody

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Honestly, and its been a LOOONG while since I've touched the game, but I just recall the jumping across sections of water being particularly cumbersome in this game. The rest is pretty much trial and error really to learn most things in the game, and it is pretty easy to get yourself stuck in a really bad spot if you don't know what you're doing. Really fun premise all in all and somewhat rewarding, though, I do feel like the stamina is a bit heavy handed from memory, and could probably do with some tweaking here or there for easier play as a whole, or at least less punishing.

That said, I largely lump this in as a game similar to Lorna/Lona RPG, where its both a challenging game with satisfaction in learning and overcoming the challenge... but also one where I wish I could just enjoy it a bit more easily as a H-game really.

That said, gonna see about getting a more uptodate version and giving it a try, and maybe leave some thoughts on how its come from the last time I played, as this is definitely a game I've had my hopes up for as becoming a real good one over the years.

OP
derakino999

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I gave that Lona RPG a try because i thought it'd be similar, but it's very different.
Basically it being turn based instead of action/real time.
It's grind vs doable on skill. And no i don't mean that as omg i'm a pro gamer, no, there is so much abusable shit that believe it or not i think the difficulty could tweak some things to be a little more har-*ehem*, a little less...how to say it... predictable, abusable. A tiny tiny example was the slide, now if you hit with the slide the enemy gains a little more of iframes against your slashes, most notoriously the basilisk as pretty much any other dude gets sent flying. This circumevnted one way to easily cheese them (maybe some folks love stunlocking enemies to death, a classic in H Games...let's just say i myself don't think it's the pinnacle of gameplay, or at least not the way it's usually done). It's a very small example though and not even one i had particularly thought of, but it's those kind of situations.
The jump slash is as OP as ever. But we should not ask for nerfs to an already useful move, rather, buffs to enemies to compensate.
Yeah, go ahead and call me crazy. I would be if i were to consider suggesting that just like that.
When balancing things, everything must be taken into consideration, so no, i'm NOT suggesting that.
Just mentioning some fun things.

And yeah it's just as you both guys say, a lot is trial and error and cryptic messages.

Last edited:

hhh7773

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I gave that Lona RPG a try because i thought it'd be similar, but it's very different.
Basically it being turn based instead of action/real time.
It's grind vs doable on skill. And no i don't mean that as omg i'm a pro gamer, no, there is so much abusable shit that believe it or not i think the difficulty could tweak some things to be a little more har-*ehem*, a little less...how to say it... predictable, abusable. A tiny tiny example was the slide, now if you hit with the slide the enemy gains a little more of iframes against your slashes, most notoriously the basilisk as pretty much any other dude gets sent flying. This circumevnted one way to easily cheese them (maybe some folks love stunlocking enemies to death, a classic in H Games...let's just say i myself don't think it's the pinnacle of gameplay, or at least not the way it's usually done). It's a very small example though and not even one i had particularly thought of, but it's those kind of situations.
The jump slash is as OP as ever. But we should not ask for nerfs to an already useful move, rather, buffs to enemies to compensate.
Yeah, go ahead and call me crazy. I would be if i were to consider suggesting that just like that.
When balancing things, everything must be taken into consideration, so no, i'm NOT suggesting that.
Just mentioning some fun things.

And yeah it's just as you both guys say, a lot is trial and error and cryptic messages.
Realistically the only reason I compare it to Lona RPG is due to the fact that both games heavily rely on resource management, and this one is far more action oriented than Lorna is, but at the same time still requires an amount of tact, though I could definitely see room for skill with enough time overriding things in this game. Lona on the other hand generally leans more into requiring you have a fair bit of knowledge than anything else I'd say, still skill involved in getting things done in it as well though of a different sort, albeit not really sure why you'd consider it turn based when its DEFINITELY real time/action, just a much slower pace compared to what you'll find in this game, and more grounded to fit the characters own, well, very grounded nature.

Realistically, if there is any single H-Game I've played that I think managed to blend skill, knowledge, and its lewd aspects the best for me as a whole it'd probably be Captivity, which in itself is a whole different breed of game from both the ones mentioned but still does a good job of showing how H-games can be entertaining, challenging, and plenty lewd, without being OVERLY difficult, as once you know a couple of the god weapons/cheese strats it becomes a bit of a breeze, probably not much unlike this or Lona really. Definitely nothing to be taken away from Moon Rhapsody in the slightest as I still find it to be a pretty appealing and intriguing game concept, but its definitely got a learning curve that can be a bit off putting to those looking to see the "goods" so to speak, and have a relaxing time while doing so, which is probably the main grievance of some around here, and the fact the game does very little to prepare you for some of the pitfalls you can accidentally land yourself in, the worst imo being the way you can tend to save and ruin a run, or near ruin a run just from having low hp, or a status effect like the one mentioned with the flies. I definitely remember stumbling upon it and trying to work my way around it after saving, though can't recall how that turned out in the end.

OP
derakino999

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Indeed, very insightful thoughts friend...by the way, captivity? perveloper's?
That's one i have yet to try.
Honestly the graphics put me off a little, i even joked a little about it saying it looked like atari lmao, but! i also said and i do it again, that immersion goes a long way and i definitely need to check it out, there are just too many people recommending it

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Found a bitch of a softlock

If you get impreg'd by the insect after your first campfire, you cannot remove it in any way-- meaning a lost save file lmfaoo

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm wondering if he watched game grumps video about games not hand holding. You know the one with roll yelling at megaman to do this and that?
TBH Aaron seems to hate dialogue in general. I don't agree with him at all. the over tutorializing in MMX5 was only really in the first stage and in levels with gimmicks, and the real issue was that the menus were slow and not snappy. Teaching players how to play is a mix of "figure it out yourself" sprinkled with "okay, but actually if we didn't tell you how this worked you'd get stuck".

I think ultrakill and touhou luna nights have fantastic tutorials, and when you play the game, letting you figure things out on your own.

If you get impreg'd by the insect after your first campfire, you cannot remove it in any way-- meaning a lost save file lmfaoo
apparently if you get poisoned it removes the status effect. Of course, that also means getting poisoned, and if this game has taught me anything, poison is also probably incurable without an antidote. I dunno, someone tag in with the answer.

Lunarknight64

Lurker
Reputation score

If you mean the first campfire outside of the temple then yeah you're pretty screwed, though I would hope that bug can't spawn until you've finished the forest temple. If you mean the campfire in the temple you should be able to reach a chest with 3 purify, though it's a little far away so that might be difficult.

Of course, that also means getting poisoned, and if this game has taught me anything, poison is also probably incurable without an antidote. I dunno, someone tag in with the answer.
You're correct. You can get 2 antidotes by that point, 1 outside the temple and one in, but if you used them already then you just have to live with the poison.

I do think that a lot of the early game difficulty comes from not having access to any resources yet. Once you finish the forest temple you can just buy antidotes/purifies and never really have to worry about them again. Ammo as well, the first boss changes from a pretty difficult challenge to a cakewalk if you just know which chests have ammo and wait to open them until right before the boss since the pillar next to the first save point only drops ammo if you're count is low enough. And once you get the fishing rod you can just fish up an excessive amount of healing items as well, or just buy druid potions from the druid store. From what I've seen in the dev blog the demo is more railroaded than the full game intends to be so hopefully this issue isn't present in the full game since you would have more freedom to explore.

gedt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It's not a save issue for me - it's more walking out of that room causes a bug. I also have another bug with accessing another room, so I've reported that.

On the topic of MMX, I always felt like one of the reasons X5 copped it was because by comparison the first level in X1 functions as such a great tutorial it really lifts the standard of how a game can be 'taught' by playing. This game certainly doesn't have anything like that, but how many games do, especially this early into development?

OP
derakino999

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
apparently if you get poisoned it removes the status effect. Of course, that also means getting poisoned, and if this game has taught me anything, poison is also probably incurable without an antidote. I dunno, someone tag in with the answer.
Actually it has already been mentioned in here. I'll tag it in a spoiler, just incase you want to discover it yourself, which is the best way to play the game, you know... too much GameFAQS and Walkthroughs always take away from games, especially in this particular case (you'll get it when you discover/read it).
Bed
But yeah, it was already mentioned, a few more comments before.
Either you forgot or did not read, whatever the case...
Anyway
Now the thing with hand holding is, it's not a matter of X game has hand holding and Y game has not. It's degrees. Like a scale from 0 to 10, if you may. You just want a higher number, that's all. And you deem the number is too small that it can even be considered outright...well, you know.

I am saying this after you saying you were not asking for it, because i thought that you had a fair critique of the game, and i think you do, but this particular last question of yours seems to me a bit too... you know...
The game will have and has already had improvements, based on player feedback, so please by all means keep reviewing the gameplay and comment on the dev's page, however some things at the core may not change, some of them directly related to what you talk about, so i don't think they will change like, a whole lot (and i'll be honest, i hope they do not, indeed), so maybe don't get your hopes too high, you know, it fails for you as an H Game and that's okay. Completely okay, no sarcasm intended.
We'll see how this game improves.
...or worsens
Both words meaning different things for us.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
sasha doesn't get access to a bed until after the first dungeon. You can definitely get poisoned well before that. Not sure if you can get host status though.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You know, at this point I don't think hand holding or lack of it is an issue.

The problem is, alot of this game is trial and error. Its difficulty is in memorization. You just HAD to know something, and if you didn't, it's time to start over from the beginning. Now that you know, you can progress further. It has a run based, rouge like attitude, but it's a survival RPG. Your save file being tarnished beyond repair is PART of the gameplay loop.

This isn't a hand holding issue. It's not even really withholding information. It contributes to the issue, but the issue is this game likes to hold your progress and save file for ransom. This game plays like deathloop, but it wants to be prey (2016) So what it ends up being, is it wants you to play it as if it was a Speedrun. You know everything of importance, everywhere, and when to use it, down to the T, no margin for error. It wants a perfect sequence of events, and you're supposed to learn that sequence, so in reality, despite being open, and about exploration, ironically, limits you to a very specific line.

Go in the cave, grab this, slide here, don't get hit by this, grab this, hit this, don't get [status effect] grab key, go to cave, break this, oh shit you messed up that sequence, okay, did you use your antidote yet? Oh you did? delete and try again.

The thing is, if this game let me rotate saves, even though this is still an issue, at the very least, I can rollback to a different save. As opposed to starting over from the beginning. If I got poisoned and used an antidote, alright, I'll use save slot B, so if I fucked myself over, I can rollback to save alot A for a working save.

Anyway, about poison....there's a reason every game past circa 2005 makes poison a temporary status effect. It goes away after a set amount of damage, in maybe half the games I've played, doesn't kill you, but leaves you at 1HP. It's to prevent the issues this game seems to idolize. It's more "realistic" too if you care about that. Poison DOES leave you body after a set period of time. You didn't need to extract the venom from a beesting did you? Nobody who's ever got stung by a bee still has the venom coursing through their veins 10 years later. "It's a condition".

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

The problem is, alot of this game is trial and error. Its difficulty is in memorization. You just HAD to know something, and if you didn't, it's time to start over from the beginning. Now that you know, you can progress further. It has a run based, rouge like attitude, but it's a survival RPG. Your save file being tarnished beyond repair is PART of the gameplay loop.

This isn't a hand holding issue. It's not even really withholding information. It contributes to the issue, but the issue is this game likes to hold your progress and save file for ransom. This game plays like deathloop, but it wants to be prey (2016) So what it ends up being, is it wants you to play it as if it was a Speedrun. You know everything of importance, everywhere, and when to use it, down to the T, no margin for error. It wants a perfect sequence of events, and you're supposed to learn that sequence, so in reality, despite being open, and about exploration, ironically, limits you to a very specific line.

Go in the cave, grab this, slide here, don't get hit by this, grab this, hit this, don't get [status effect] grab key, go to cave, break this, oh shit you messed up that sequence, okay, did you use your antidote yet? Oh you did? delete and try again.

The thing is, if this game let me rotate saves, even though this is still an issue, at the very least, I can rollback to a different save. As opposed to starting over from the beginning. If I got poisoned and used an antidote, alright, I'll use save slot B, so if I fucked myself over, I can rollback to save alot A for a working save.

Anyway, about poison....there's a reason every game past circa 2005 makes poison a temporary status effect. It goes away after a set amount of damage, in maybe half the games I've played, doesn't kill you, but leaves you at 1HP. It's to prevent the issues this game seems to idolize. It's more "realistic" too if you care about that. Poison DOES leave you body after a set period of time. You didn't need to extract the venom from a beesting did you? Nobody who's ever got stung by a bee still has the venom coursing through their veins 10 years later. "It's a condition".
Play nyx's campaign. Aside from the lack of hints on direction and equipment her campaign has few if any softlocks. She can get constant free healing via heart tag spray (Just spray it on the ground and stand on it) and her stamina always regens to full given time.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
If you mean the first campfire outside of the temple then yeah you're pretty screwed, though I would hope that bug can't spawn until you've finished the forest temple. If you mean the campfire in the temple you should be able to reach a chest with 3 purify, though it's a little far away so that might be difficult.
Yeah the very first campfire you can actually rest at-- there's an insect that spawns south of it-- if it impregs you, you have to wipe your entire save file lmao

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I think you hit the nail on the head on some of the problems with most of what you posted. I ended up making a copy of my saves before certain events just in-case something get messed up. There is this one spot where after solving a posoin and host puzzle you go into this room where I pretty much immediatly got killed by the snipers. No real warning or anything. Of course I had to keep trying again but as soon as you open the door one of the two already start aiming. So as soon as you go into the door you have to slide to avoid being shot, hurry up and shoot them with magic or attack them where they do that drop down attack on Nyx. I repeated that sequence over 15 times and part of the problem is there is a slight issue with the controls. After dashing you get stuck in that direction and if you try todash right, you will continue going left.

However there is some good news he updated the demo and took care of the issues with poison, host and such.

Bug fixes:

-Kunais in in Forest Sanctuary not removable from inventory.

-Kunoichi reseting and the pitfall already clear when reloading causing softlock.

-Gates staying up after escaping with Aello.

-Missing boundaries added in some places.

-Mizuki diving onto player while in doorway.

-Hidden door in apartments not working.

-Host/Poison reset not working for hidden savepoints.

-Error when discarding clothes during cut in.

-Error when reloading a weapon.

-Basilisk in jail cell not playing proper Hscene and staying asleep if Nyx touches it.

-Nyx's default tag not changing colors.

Changes:

-Overworld and all dungeons now reset when you leave them to save memory usage, it may or may not make much difference on lower end PC's.

-The warp point at the top floor of the apartments becomes disabled instead of blocks appearing to stop the player.

-Minor changes to apartment's level design.

-Added dialogue in City of Mist.

-All status effects have icons.

-Host timer is now visible and resets to 3 min instead of 1 when saving.

-Wyrms and Incuflies don't spawn in overworld until later.

I don't have much else right now, I want to get back to adding more stuff but I also want to make sure all the most crippling issues are out of the way first, especially since I neglected the ones in 2.2 for such a long time.

Some people have mentioned some levers not working when shot at, but I haven't been able to replicate it. If anyone knows how let me know.

Also there's now a walkthrough of the early part of Nyx's mode on the game's page and Youtube.

OP
derakino999

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You can't change directions in between direct sequences to actions, for example you can't slash right->dash left, or dash right and left forth.
You need to return to neutral position to change directions, and thus become open and vulnerable for that short fraction of time.
I tried hit n run tactics at the very first playthroughs but because of it it's not possible.

As for the rest;
1. If it's the very very first campfire then that's not much progress lost.
2. If poison doesn't kill you it'd trivialize the danger because of easily reachable campfires+matches.
3. Forest Sanctuary is an optional dungeon afaik, and you can sleep in Chessire residence bed before clearing it? it's supposed to be like that? if not then yeah we got a problem, lol, but if yes, then no, you don't need to focking clean your save at every slight menace you face

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You can't change directions in between direct sequences to actions, for example you can't slash right->dash left, or dash right and left forth.
You need to return to neutral position to change directions, and thus become open and vulnerable for that short fraction of time.
I tried hit n run tactics at the very first playthroughs but because of it it's not possible.

As for the rest;
1. If it's the very very first campfire then that's not much progress lost.
2. If poison doesn't kill you it'd trivialize the danger because of easily reachable campfires+matches.
3. Forest Sanctuary is an optional dungeon afaik, and you can sleep in Chessire residence bed before clearing it? it's supposed to be like that? if not then yeah we got a problem, lol, but if yes, then no, you don't need to focking clean your save at every slight menace you face
No you have to finish the forest dungeon. The door to the city is locked. The poison will kill you in about 2 minutes + it operates off your current hp, so that's 2 minutes of not getting hit by enemies that can attack quickly and are hard to dodge. And as for when you get poisoned, you can get poisoned as early as trying to get the key to open the first dungeon and that's an easy 10 to 20 minutes into the game. Then after that you get increasingly more and more chances to get poisoned (more dragons in hard to avoid spots and poison grabber plants that show up with no warning). To say that Sasha's campaign is a little hardcore now is a bit of a understatement. Nyx can get poisoned fairly early (there is a rare but possible dragon spawn in the starter area) but otherwise the only threat is getting host status but that's fairly easy to avoid and you get plenty of purify potions and the first dungeon has zero chance of getting a status ailment.

An easy fix would be to put a campfire at the forest dungeon spawn and alter campfires to remove status ailments. Because as it stands, only Nyx can survive poisoning. Sasha is shit out of luck.

A Lost Cat

Lurker
Reputation score
I still haven't gotten back to trying out this game since before the 2nd character got added, so i can't really comment on anything in the game, but i've been glancing over the thread, and one thing did catch my eye to chime in about.

I honestly hate discord "communities". i only have a handful of discords i'm a part of, and i kindof hate having to switch between discord channels, i've been in a few mobile game discords, some twitch streamer's discords, and the like, and honestly i never want to even look at any of them with more than a handful of people, and i'm talking like 12. It feels like an old IRC channel just with voicechat attached. I love using it for my close friend group, but anything beyond that sucks.

A good old blog post wherever something is hosted is so much better and easier.

OP
derakino999

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
You'll find all the links you need in the OP, cat, there isn't really anything discord locked.

As for the Forest Sanctuary, well, i think it's definitely a problem, indeed... there is no bed...
Hmmm, if you run out of both antidotes and purifiers... Both because since one status overrides the other you can always cancel one with the other.
Host is a deadly timer, and poison slowly chips your life away.
I feel poison is more manageable because you can heal at the campfire, but then another problem would be running out of matches.
So, no matches, no purifiers, no antidotes, and one status effect? That would be something....
But only for the boss fight, all the other enemies are manageable.
Every enemy has an easy pattern and cheesse. Even the boss, it's just in the boss' case you probably would have trouble with its HP pool + your condition + sp "time" constraint.
But then again you should also have some druid potions to aid you in the fight.

I'd tackle the boss poisoned with druid potions rather than in host because of the paralysis stun little animation, but maybe it's doable in any condition.

But tbh, running out of everything by then? i'd think you'd almost have to be trying

The enemies are fast, most of them do not telegraph, but you have a pretty good offense yourself in the form of your strong firearms and the melee weapon that is busted as balls with lots of invulnerability frames, and, even without those, you can abuse enemy patterns and strike them, undeads will get sent flying away, wyrms can be attacked from a safe distance with enough patience, (the basilisks are tough tho), the incufflies eat the basic 3 slash combo and die, etc, etc, and even then you don't need to kill them, you don't really need to.

I could tell you everything, every single strategy, you could even watch a vid i posted a few pages back, and maybe that wouldn't be enough to convince anyone, because they feel the game is too damn hard and unforgiving.
Alien quest eve was harder. Ever fought mother brain? that shit is bonkers.
But that may be exactly what it is; each person will find a given game more difficult and another would find it easier.

You should just base off what other people (not just pros, people like you and me) do and then re-analyze if the game is truly as hard as you think.

Like i mean, at first i was imppressed too, i also thought that those undeads mario speedruners were nuts lmao, but it's like any game really, once you know their pattern you can defeat them. (Yes flash news, you need to know the game in order to beat it).

There is a little something odd though, if you can shop and re-supply, the game becomes very easy. Even just matches. Infinite matches=easy.
So having them finite is what makes things difficult and what has the management part, but if you run out of them then yeah, refer to all i just said.

Last edited:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You'll find all the links you need in the OP, cat, there isn't really anything discord locked.

As for the Forest Sanctuary, well, i think it's definitely a problem, indeed... there is no bed...
Hmmm, if you run out of both antidotes and purifiers... Both because since one status overrides the other you can always cancel one with the other.
Host is a deadly timer, and poison slowly chips your life away.
I feel poison is more manageable because you can heal at the campfire, but then another problem would be running out of matches.
So, no matches, no purifiers, no antidotes, and one status effect? That would be something....
But only for the boss fight, all the other enemies are manageable.
Every enemy has an easy pattern and cheesse. Even the boss, it's just in the boss' case you probably would have trouble with its HP pool + your condition + sp "time" constraint.
But then again you should also have some druid potions to aid you in the fight.

I'd tackle the boss poisoned with druid potions rather than in host because of the paralysis stun little animation, but maybe it's doable in any condition.

But tbh, running out of everything by then? i'd think you'd almost have to be trying

The enemies are fast, most of them do not telegraph, but you have a pretty good offense yourself in the form of your strong firearms and the melee weapon that is busted as balls with lots of invulnerability frames, and, even without those, you can abuse enemy patterns and strike them, undeads will get sent flying away, wyrms can be attacked from a safe distance with enough patience, (the basilisks are tough tho), the incufflies eat the basic 3 slash combo and die, etc, etc, and even then you don't need to kill them, you don't really need to.

I could tell you everything, every single strategy, you could even watch a vid i posted a few pages back, and maybe that wouldn't be enough to convince anyone, because they feel the game is too damn hard and unforgiving.
Alien quest eve was harder. Ever fought mother brain? that shit is bonkers.
But that may be exactly what it is; each person will find a given game more difficult and another would find it easier.

You should just base off what other people (not just pros, people like you and me) do and then re-analyze if the game is truly as hard as you think.

Like i mean, at first i was imppressed too, i also thought that those undeads mario speedruners were nuts lmao, but it's like any game really, once you know their pattern you can defeat them. (Yes flash news, you need to know the game in order to beat it).

There is a little something odd though, if you can shop and re-supply, the game becomes very easy. Even just matches. Infinite matches=easy.
So having them finite is what makes things difficult and what has the management part, but if you run out of them then yeah, refer to all i just said.
Hey if you can help me get through save C (B is on hard mode, I've abandoned that game). That would be great. I'm out of ideas and trying to tell me the game is not that hard doesn't help. I'm trying all the jump slashes I can, it doesn't kill the undead pirates fast enough and I run out of SP and take health damage that further reduces the time I can spend alive. If anyone can help that would be great. I am not willing to spend another 30 minutes to see the same H-scenes but with Sasha in the place of Nyx. I would much rather wait till the game is done and surprise extreme difficulty situations are ironed out. I happily played through flowerfairy and its sequel despite those games being very punishing if you didn't find the powerups.

Attachments

OP
derakino999

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Hey if you can help me get through save C (B is on hard mode, I've abandoned that game). That would be great. I'm out of ideas and trying to tell me the game is not that hard doesn't help. I'm trying all the jump slashes I can, it doesn't kill the undead pirates fast enough and I run out of SP and take health damage that further reduces the time I can spend alive. If anyone can help that would be great. I am not willing to spend another 30 minutes to see the same H-scenes but with Sasha in the place of Nyx. I would much rather wait till the game is done and surprise extreme difficulty situations are ironed out. I happily played through flowerfairy and its sequel despite those games being very punishing if you didn't find the powerups.
I am taking a look at it, and yes you're in a tight spot but it's not like those crazy scenarios i mentioned based off of what some people were experiencing.
I can either give you advice if you want? you can take a look at some videos i've posted in here:
https://ulmf.org/threads/kosmic91-moon-rhapsody.14659/post-1138705
It's different because it's past demos but you can see how you can bait undeads and slash 'em down with normal attacks, because indeed jump slashes consume a lot of SP. Especially Forest Sanctuary part 2 minute 7:13.
Things that can knock them down:
1. A slide attack interrupting their jump slash
2. A normal attack once you've dodged their jump slash (normally they're stun resistant and tank hits with armor, but in those frames they're vulnerable and any slash sends them flying)

And a jump slash on a cornered undead, or if you grab 2 undeads together, can kill them in one go because of the fuckton of hits.

So with this info you can basically dodge their jump slash, slash them twice. Walk to them and a) Slash them to death, or b) Jump Slash them OTG.

Also remember that Sasha DOES recover SP, it's just that not all of it, just a tiny fraction to keep going.

As for the wyrms, you can avoid killing them. Run from them.
And just time the fireball with a jump slash, and if you can, stay away from grass while doing so because the active time the grass is being burned is quite a lot so it's hard to make use of all the invul time of the jump slash.

Anyway yeah, you can either go for it until you find the campfire and save the antidote that you can find in a room to the right, or use it, and be extra careful of not engaging the wyrms and staying away from them, their bite doesn't reach very far and the fireball does not inflict posion status.

EDIT:
Actually there is a very close campfire, i have reached it for you with the antidote, i couldn't grab some chests because indeed it is hard, and i HAD to use the Mango...
I'm attaching only savec because the rest of the saves are things like controller config etc

Attachments

Last edited: