What's new

ACT [Koooonsoft] Kung-Fu Girl (RJ252357)

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [Kooooonsoft] Kung-Fu Girl

Aah, yeah! In fact, i remember reading somewhere that that was precisely the biggest factor for the booming of tentacles genre back then.
yep.... also the reason many "ecchi anime" [cough]to love ru[cough] are ecchi. coz they use tentacles a loooot

disco

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh nice! I love the koonsoft games, might have to dig out my bundle again at some point.

Big Chungus

Reputation score

kinda hope for a non-futa female enemy. tentacles are cool btw

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

dont know if any one saw it already but they posted somethin about kung fu girl

Masker99

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's this, color customization?
Oh my...OH MY!!

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i really hope this is true and not a test thin, that is only for show and not in the game

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

dont know if any one saw it already but they posted somethin about kung fu girl

This is good. Very good. ;)

Moondough

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Has he secretly been following the extensive modding, of his game here in our community?

Personally i found the Carmen Sandiego one to be the best one :D

In anycase the color customization is a welcome addition. Maybe we get to make our own enemies one day. Like Spore in a fashion. Now that'd be interested if you ask me. Or at least a good laugh.

Last edited:

timmys666

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wasnt sure what thread to post in so i put it here its the inumimi game uncensored mega.nz/#F!AcJjQJyJ!qQAhksu-WaoC6tdOdNwQCg

joshfire

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i did not know shinobi girl got a update with more endings how did i miss this? anyone got a uncensored version of this? its my fave of his works

szarala

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Has he secretly been following the extensive modding, of his game here in our community?
Considering that this series of games started with an homage to LineMarvel's games, it wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't at least lurk here occasionally.

OP
JaegerNimrod

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

New KS mini-flash. It's a Samus titfuck flash with not a lot of meat to it (it's only about half a MB) but it's something. KS is apparently rather fond of Samus (what does this make, 3, 4 Samus flashes?).

Anyway, I uncensored it and . Let's hope for a Kung-Fu Girl or Crotch Rope update sometime soon.

-JN

Last edited:

Hallerai

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New KS mini-flash. It's a Samus titfuck flash with not a lot of meat to it (it's only about half a MB) but it's something. KS is apparently rather fond of Samus (what does this make, 3, 4 Samus flashes?).

Anyway, I uncensored it and . Let's hope for a Kung-Fu Girl or Crotch Rope update sometime soon.

-KS
At this point I kinda wish he'd just come out and do a full Samus game, I'd be all over that shit the moment it came out.

OP
JaegerNimrod

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Update for the Samus game. A few new sprite-skins, I think.

-JN

DarkExecutor

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did anybody see any mention of this Sister Fight mini-game that was released by Kooooon today dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ194726.html ? I lurked about it a little bit and it seems that it was all of a sudden. Btw, judging from its description it was made using Unity and Spine instead of Flash, it seems that he's experimenting with Unity now:)

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So apparently Kooon just said "fuck it" and is putting in color sliders for the outfits in this game. He says there are ten places to change the color of, and that he hopes to mod the UI to add in recommended colors and an option to save colors.
He also says he wants to make something to show for the tentacle rope game.

Naughty Otter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i like koonsoft games but something happened with the animator it seems more crappy

PervertionTota

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The last game is just a lot of crap piece on same game.

OP
JaegerNimrod

JaegerNimrod

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i like koonsoft games but something happened with the animator it seems more crappy
The last game is just a lot of crap piece on same game.
I think KS is spreading himself too thin. He collaborates with other pixiv artists, and from what I can tell from his blog posts, he used a different one for the unity games, and that artist just isn't as good. The mini-games always vary extensively in quality, but KFG looks like it's going to be of the same quality as previous full-games.