What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Witch Girl (RJ122605)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Askadar

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Witch Girl (from maker of Shinobi Girl)

Upped drop link, uploaded to Mega.

Hm, I just had interesting idea, that could help me not upload uncen every time...
Edit-o. Yeah, data files from old version works perfectly with new ones. Replacing would work unless dev add new anims\sounds.

Last edited:

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone notice if you right click and forward on the last level there's another level after it but all that happens is the chaser insta-grabs you and there's a second one after that too with a bunch of statues that again just insta-grabs you. Though both also have no game over screen just a grey screen with the retry button. Any idea what these two levels were for?

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone notice if you right click and forward on the last level there's another level after it but all that happens is the chaser insta-grabs you and there's a second one after that too with a bunch of statues that again just insta-grabs you. Though both also have no game over screen just a grey screen with the retry button. Any idea what these two levels were for?
They're the 2 extra levels planned for future updates, similar to the ones added to SG. They'll likely be extra bosses for the New Game+ mode that will eventually be released, but as far as I know we haven't been given specific details yet.

dragonx1983

Reputation score

anyone have the gallery code for this game i have the latest version

Sweedle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You know... Compared to Shinobi Girl, this one's really easy for me. Shinobi had some very zip-and-zoom monsters, as well as those fetish orbs that were utterly unblockable even with clothing defense... that said, I love this one infinitely more. There's just so much more that could be done with it.

Question. How do you guys decensor this? Do you have to extract it to accomplish that? ...and can you extract it without horrible corruption of the sprites/animations?

Y'see, months ago, I got bored and adjusted the pre-release of it to have much more difficulty for my own amusement (as it could be won in a few seconds with ease otherwise), but it extracted with horrible graphic glitches / twitchy animations that could never be fully repaired, and that kind of ruined most of the fun.

DarkBall08

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm loving the game alot. As long as the Big Orge guy is in it, i'm set. Wonder what Secret Boss we'll get this time. Perhaps a corrupt Shinobi Girl, then it will be a magic/ninja fight... but who knows.

Xarius

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Question. How do you guys decensor this? Do you have to extract it to accomplish that? ...and can you extract it without horrible corruption of the sprites/animations?
Assuming it is the same design as Shinobi Girl which I did some of the early uncensor work for:

You just need to remove a few shape objects and replace with dummy data. This was done via some scripts and a hex editor. There is no need to go swf->fla but doing so might help you more easily identify which shapes to remove.

defcab

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Things I use for SWF hacking:

A decompiler that lets you directly edit a SWF and its code. In many cases this is all you need, but it doesn't edit "in-place" so you can sometimes get unwanted side-effects after recompiling.

These command line tools let you insert and extract objects from SWF files without affecting anything else. The awkward part is that you need the name or ID number of an object first, which can be found easiest by using a decompiler.

SWFCombine lets you replace objects. My usual approach to removing something (e.g. white blob censor) is to find its ID with a decompiler, and use SWFCombine to replace that ID with a blank SWF file.

SWFCombine with the --dummy parameter will decompress a compressed SWF file without editing it, making it possible to hex-edit the file.
(Example: KooooNsoft's mosaic code can be disabled by finding each instance of the mosaic code in a hex editor and changing the object it points to, i.e. "render", to anything else)

SWFExtract lets you extract specified objects. The object can then be edited with a decompiler or imported into Flash, then later reinserted with SWFCombine, thus editing that specific object with zero chance of affecting anything else in the file.

It's an open and well documented format. If you read into it enough you can write scripts to automatically parse a SWF and edit things that match certain conditions.

As an example, for this game you could probably automatically remove the mosaic code by writing a script that parses a SWF file one object at a time, and if it finds an ActionScript block containing the string "render" then it skips copying it and moves onto the next object. Unlike the hex-editor method mentioned above, this would remove the code entirely and possibly provide a tiny performance boost as a result.

Last edited:

Pootis404

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Update on the blog, sounds like the new GO screens and new voice stuff (?) is about half done, expecting a game update next month.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Update on the blog, sounds like the new GO screens and new voice stuff (?) is about half done, expecting a game update next month.
Neat, I've been looking forward to more GO screens. Hopefully it's at least one per stage.

Sweedle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Update's out, apparently!

Jardister

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

It says on his site that he added 4 game overs and fixed some bugs with this new update

DarkBall08

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cool been waiting on more stuff. This games got alot of life in it. Hopefully it get uploaded soon.

Sweedle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One of the Q&A's implies they're planning to add a "cosplay monster"... Asked for fan input. Clearly the witch needs a catgirl cosplay.

DarkBall08

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

She could also use another costume herself. This game got alot of life in it and i hope to see more from it. (spoiler alert if you didn't know already) :) Considering we still have 2 hidden levels at the end of the succubus lvl that we can't play yet. I say this game is far from finish.

Sweedle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I had trouble translating some of the Q&A but it sounded like "the real boss" is being planned. I saw some mention of "all the animations are done". I'm not sure if that related to it.

Also some mention of different masturbation animations for the succubus. She really does only have one, while the player has several phases.

Sweedle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah... I'm surprised even the censored version hasn't been posted yet, honestly. No one's watching today! XD

DarkBall08

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Heck I would buy the game myself if i could actually read the stuff (even with translation on) kinda iffy... the waiting game :(

Status
Not open for further replies.