What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Shinobi Girl (RJ078162)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl

Edit: Got ninjaed posting the codes...

But there is a rather...immense amount of content given a flash of this nature. Only one word: Wow.

UrineOnU

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Holy shit that's pretty fast, he's either gonna lose a fortune by all these links because it's already spreading like wildfire or make a fortune depending on how many buy it.I hope 1000 or more people buy it at least it's very good quality.

Good job Avatar and Koromaru.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I just downloaded the game. For some reason I do not want to play it just yet. -Marvels at flash game with sparkling eyes.- It's too...sacred...

Oh yes, thank you.

Last edited:

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, sorry this took me so long. That crafty bastard switched things up on me, I was super confused for like 10 minutes not knowing why the hell I was failing so hard. Anywho, i figured it out.

Here's the uncensor:

Edit: make sure to play from .swf, not flashapp

Last edited:

serkeru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

aaaaa thanks, that was fast
reaaaaaaly fast XD

playing right now

Magna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, snap! That was extremely fast o.o

Much appreciated : D

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey guys, sorry this took me so long. That crafty bastard switched things up on me, I was super confused for like 10 minutes not knowing why the hell I was failing so hard. Anywho, i figured it out.

Here's the uncensor:
Thanks KP. I really appreciate the uncensor even though I bought my own copy earlier tonight. Just thought you should know though...you forgot to uncensor the Imp Double Team animation. :eek:

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Also forgot to uncensor the Game Over animation. But still. Great job. Real fast.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Yeah good work overall but um... is the gallery bugged for anyone else? PW for gallery is ABAB<> btw. From what I can tell its incessantly registering a button press of 1 at all times while I'm trying to look a the gallery set.

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks KP. I really appreciate the uncensor even though I bought my own copy earlier tonight. Just thought you should know though...you forgot to uncensor the Imp Double Team animation. :eek:
Also forgot to uncensor the Game Over animation. But still. Great job. Real fast.
Damn, I'll work on it tomorrow (super tired right now). Thanks for the info though, I appreciate it.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Nice job to everybody who got the game to the thread this quickly. I noticed there're a Gaunlet-like run when you beat the game. If anybody's interested, I can make a leaderboard on the first post of the thread.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Nice job to everybody who got the game to the thread this quickly. I noticed there're a Gaunlet-like run when you beat the game. If anybody's interested, I can make a leaderboard on the first post of the thread.
Me me! I'm still trying to get on the demon girl leaderboard. :eek: My highest in DG was like 41k....the gauntlet of SG will have to wait while I play in gallery and flail around screaming and stuff...

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wait...those who say that there are some things still censored...are you by any chance running the game from the flashplayer app that's included, rather than the swf itself?

if so, that's the confusion right there. It only works when you play the swf.

Ranger Princess

Tentacle God
Reputation score

wait...those who say that there are some things still censored...are you by any chance running the game from the flashplayer app that's included, rather than the swf itself?

if so, that's the confusion right there. It only works when you play the swf.
I was running the app...just tried it on the swf file and the Imp Double Team is still censored. The game over, however, is not.

Kp Romplestein

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I was running the app...just tried it on the swf file and the Imp Double Team is still censored. The game over, however, is not.
hmmm...there's work afoot. If i can't finish it in the next 30 min, i'll have it fixed tomorrow.

mikmak

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here's the uncensor:

Thanks man

one of the best game i had played in a long long time

Last edited:

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's the uncensor:

Can't go to the link, is it because I'm in China.:(
Could someone give me a link to megaupload...Fileserver doesn't work either.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

A quick reupload of KP's work.

Ayra

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the download, although I'll still be buying it as soon as it gets on the English version of dlsite. It's worth paying for in my opinion!

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Thanks Darkfire!
Darn, still don't work. Forget about it...I'll just...wait.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.