What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Shinobi Girl (RJ078162)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pyro90

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl

Newest post ladies and gentlemen....Looks to be up for grabs...for realz this time, that was just a quick glance. If i got your hopes up for nothing i sorry. But stay positive :)

Edit: I'm right, the full version is being sold :D

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Damn japanese DLsite for not accepting foreign credit cards. I'd allready have the game if it did...

pyro90

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And now we play the waiting game.

Monkeyboy31

Reputation score

I was waiting for this game since the trial, was hoping it'll be free like the angel girl, this sucks :eek:

Tilaze

Lurker
Reputation score

I was waiting for this game since the trial, was hoping it'll be free like the angel girl, this sucks :eek:
When there's something to pay for, someone will pirate it. Within a month it'll be distributed around the net.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Google Translate fails, unsurprisingly. Anyone able to translate his recent post better than Google?

Application was complete.
However, the lack of treatment was concealed orz NG
Increase the re-submission of the concealment process, and just finished.
It is regretful've also had forgotten that we need a mosaic of scrotal position.
In addition, the mosaic was needed as part of the game over screen groin, let Itadakimashita replacement.
I thought okay but I barely have the truth ... I still unsure about the adjustable spoon.
I also found a few bugs since then, in passing, Fixed this one. Sleepy.
I believe it is OK now.

Thank you for commenting on a lot of celebration.
Now thought merited.
So, I will manage to reply to a comment a little while.

> But I'm supposed to be a curiosity, what site is going to be sold in the three sites where there is a link?
> I want to buy points if you can still remain Dejiketto "touching up your" Do you only like DLsite?
Is being considered.
Replacement and revenue management (related payment) if you can come up with a convincing benefit of something greater than the challenges of ...
Friends may also increase per DMM.

> I do not know whether to blame that has suddenly had access
> Trial and, kooooon soft tries to access the home page
> Service Temporarily Unavailable will be displayed
Because it seems they've exceeded the maximum range of the server traffic Teru Sakura I will use the Internet.
Where the upper limit of 10GB, 23GB in recent days that they've left an amazing number or something ...
It looks like efforts to combat it while Kore.
I have to do something quick ... the savings plan a little higher ('A `)

> Cheers for good work. IE9, but clicking the mouse outside the game screen, hold down the arrow keys, it will lock up the direction of movement (continue to move.)
> By the way, IE shortcut Alt + D and enter back into the game, until you press D again Shinobi Girl would have her keep running to the right.
As my personal taste, using strange elements such factors outside the game, but I rather want to keep part or even would do, I probably should re.
Also right-click behavior of the command, but can be limited if not dare ...

> • For staying power of the enemy
> Ge be a better tempo it from defeat in one kick
I seem to have become ... Warriors will kick you there.
The rest of the blow if they hit retail, but it is difficult to guess, but I can not the characters.
> - On the pink gauge
> I felt like the low rise
Itadai to many people doing it, I would like to see.
> * For Boss
> I feel fine even though the nature of the game
Although I have not even final decision yet, or what the boss really ...

> Free repair patch keen
> P 需要U then supposed
I sell Cha orz
I really hope he decides to put in the adjustable spoon. To me that would really make the game.

Zboczuch

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Aw bloody hell, can't make heads or tails of the japanese dlsite. Can't moonspeak ;/

Anyway, has someone put their hands on the full version? Not asking to share, just wondering whether or not it's worth to buy it. And if it is, how for duck's sake do I do it.

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Looks like DL.SITE is down for manteinance :/ well people, we will have to wait for some time till this is repaired D:

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Full Game's been released? With all the monsters? That's great. Now it's time to sit and wait.....

=~=

Magna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh wow...nearly forgot about this game. Nice to see the time I remember about it is the day the full one's released. I was hoping it'd be free like Angel Girl was, but oh well.

Time for the waiting game!

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Sizustar from HF has put this game on his to-get list.

As a wise man once said. Patience, my young Padawan. Patience.

Sojourner

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The problem is that if a game isn't available through the English side of DLsite (eng.dlsite.com), gaijin hentais - like most people on these forums - can't purchase the games.

And, no, KooooNSoft has not 'ported' any games to the English side.

Coy47

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

don't worry eventually our friends in japan shall leak the game out...they always do...and that's why we love them....in a non sexaul way obviously! ;)

Kiva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would love them in a sexual way given the chance! ...........sexual favors for a trip to japan? any takers?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I would love them in a sexual way given the chance! ...........sexual favors for a trip to japan? any takers?
No. Now get back on topic. /nazi

Closet Poster

Reputation score

There seems to be some confusion here regarding the release date..
Shinobi Girl is currently only available for preorder. The actual release date is 5/27, according to sizustar's "best guess" after preordering it. So, it would seem that sometime Friday is the earliest we could potentially see it.

At least, I gather that's the gist of it... What the heck would I know? I'm just a poster.

Magna

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah...well, that certainly helps. Good thing I don't need to keep popping in here now to see if someone uploaded it. Thanks for clearing that up.

Status
Not open for further replies.