What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Shinobi Girl (RJ078162)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl

Looks like I'll be playing 0.5 some longer, i.e. until there will be a version whose new features can make up for the lack of those lovely bugs.
now when you say bugs, do you mean bugs as in glitches, or bugs as in insects? cuz i'd love to see some insects introduced.

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Someone on 4chan has managed to obtain version 0.6. I don't want to read through the thread to find out if this is a notable update because of all the off topic shit littering this thread but there is still work being done apparently.

Edit: The only difference I can see is that there is now a small text box next to your health and orgasm meters. I guess it's just her comments as she kicks and gets raped by enemies.
that's a recent update. And other change is gameover screen :)

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What an idiot bot. Everyone ignores thread titles in responses. What a failed advertisement. The only reason I even knew you were advertising dollie is cuz I wanted to see if possibly there were other posts of yours and noticed your only post wasn't title Re: Shinobi Girl

May we have ban?

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Also, I second Toxic's suggestion.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Alright, we get it people. Facepalms pictures are funny. Tone it down a little now.

OP
undead_kenny

undead_kenny

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Oh wow, didn't see it.Sorry for that.

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

THERE.

update.

now you have something ontopic to talk about.

am i actually the first person to post this? :confused:

is FUNNY-GAMES really the first place to find this?

are any of you guys even looking for updates to this or just waiting for the thread to update? :mad:

WHY AM I ASKING SO MANY QUESTIONS?!?!?! :eek:

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

No you're not. The update's been available to us for 2 WEEKS already. Didn't you bother to read the previous page at all?

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Be fair. This thread is twenty-six pages long, and very little of that has to do with Shinobi Girl. I don't think you can blame anyone who didn't feel like wading through all this drivel.

Gryphose

Lurker
Reputation score

well, you could always do as I do and just read the last page. Nine times out of ten if there's been an update someone will have either posted it or talked about it in some shape or form.

Such as:

didn't i already post a link?:confused:
That way, you don't go on a rant when you find that an update has occured, and possibly irritate other people with what you say.

Reputation score

so whats different about this update? i can't tell the difference between 0.60 and 0.55

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the only thing i could come up with was the ceator saying that he/shes still alive

Status
Not open for further replies.