What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Shinobi Girl (RJ078162)

Status
Not open for further replies.

evercrow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl

eh, there is fucking with nipples?I mean, could it even be called that?Maybe more suited word is "caressing" or something.I count only more or less normal nipples, not some overgrown or mutated into dicks, of course.
Now i don't understand what people here meant when said "nipple-fucking": dicks going in them, or nipples going into..somewhere *Confused*

Anyway, ニプルファック is what most japanese understand as "dicks going in nipples", and I'm not against that. There could be made some nice animation on this, as long as "tools" are not too big. Titfucking is not bad too, but it will look more bland here, unless he implement the "cum stays" effect, like in Demon Girl.

Bob_Grue

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now i don't understand what people here meant when said "nipple-fucking": dicks going in them, or nipples going into..somewhere *Confused*
I've seen both. My poor eyes...

I was under the impression that Shinobi Girl had been completed and released on DLSite (or something like that) shortly before koonsoft.sakura.jp.ne went offline. I briefly saw a redirect there, some time ago. Please excuse me if this turns out not to be the case.

nnescio

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I've seen both. My poor eyes...

I was under the impression that Shinobi Girl had been completed and released on DLSite (or something like that) shortly before koonsoft.sakura.jp.ne went offline. I briefly saw a redirect there, some time ago. Please excuse me if this turns out not to be the case.
The Shinobi Girl entries are links to the blog.

JohnDoe

Banned
Reputation score

When eluku showed up saying "Bee's gonna lay eggs in her tits", there was this "weird but cool" atmosphere.

Considering shinobi girl's...girl has to deal with monsters i'd expect something similar.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

eh, there is fucking with nipples?I mean, could it even be called that?Maybe more suited word is "caressing" or something.I count only more or less normal nipples, not some overgrown or mutated into dicks, of course.

Anyway, ニプルファック is what most japanese understand as "dicks going in nipples", and I'm not against that. There could be made some nice animation on this, as long as "tools" are not too big. Titfucking is not bad too, but it will look more bland here, unless he implement the "cum stays" effect, like in Demon Girl.

...yup, that just happened.

/d/ will desensitize you to such things.
Oh I'm not grossed out by it or anything, just not a turn on for me.

.- . and if you think /d/ desensitize you to this, you should see some of Japanese image boards (well, a bunch of /d/'s images are from japan..)

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'm all for Nipple fuck myself and breast Oviposition is something I've found an increase in interest in because of such, but I can't stand dick nipples... (Or the next level, Shitting dick nipples...)

... So I actually would have to Nay vote to regular useage of nipple fuck, some people are really put off by it... I think Dark was one of them actually...

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Personally, nipple fuck's cool.
but reality wise, its fucking impossible.
but this isn't reality, so I say, hey wtf, why not.

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

Have you guys not seen lotus boob? HAH!

Anyways I'm not a fan of nipple-fucking myself, I do like me a good titjob though.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

...yup, that just happened.

Oh I'm not grossed out by it or anything, just not a turn on for me.

.- . and if you think /d/ desensitize you to this, you should see some of Japanese image boards (well, a bunch of /d/'s images are from japan..)
/d/ has nothing but Futa shit nowadays. I agree that everyone has their own fetish, but that doesn't entitle you to create a dozen futa threads and flushing out all other threads.

Shitflops

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Every time I think of nipplefucking I always picture a dick sliding into a breast, then him pulling it out noticing he is covered in weird breast milk, and his face is confuse.

Of course, it probably dosent work like that.

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello there. I'm new here. I dunno much 'bout what you guys are talkin' about but, have y'all found where to download this game's full version....freely?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

I have a little test for you, Raindrop.
Can you tell me what "Version 0.55" means?

RainDrops

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Errr....half? Anyway. I have that version but at the end of the way it says "To be continued" so I figure this is still da trial. Also, I read Koooonsoft's forum a few days ago (read the english part cuz i dunno japanese) and they say no more updates. so I figure that they must have sold the full version. Or... is there something that I missed?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

If it says half, then how could a full version be out? Even if he did post the full version in Japanese, at the very least you would've seen the English words "Version 1.00" in the blog somewhere.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The thread in question from the creator's forum for the curious.

Errr....half? Anyway. I have that version but at the end of the way it says "To be continued" so I figure this is still da trial. Also, I read Koooonsoft's forum a few days ago (read the english part cuz i dunno japanese) and they say no more updates. so I figure that they must have sold the full version. Or... is there something that I missed?
In any case, if that is true, and there isn't going to be another demo released, then the full version still isn't out yet. I checked JP Dlsite and it's still not there, that and as Darkfire said, the blog would of mentioned the complete game being out if a full version existed.

Last edited:

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Have you guys not seen lotus boob? HAH!

Anyways I'm not a fan of nipple-fucking myself, I do like me a good titjob though.
lotus book? wtf...

... you have attention.

/d/ has nothing but Futa shit nowadays. I agree that everyone has their own fetish, but that doesn't entitle you to create a dozen futa threads and flushing out all other threads.
page 1: futa...

2... futa...

3... futa...

4... oh a thread with a pretty girl who is.. oh another futa thread...

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Mercsenary...

I can pretty much guarantee you wish you hadn't asked... I know I did...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

.- . not the worst I've seen, thankfully

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Mercsenary...

I can pretty much guarantee you wish you hadn't asked... I know I did...

Oh my gosh. GAH! 0_E... first I saw that I thought those were tiny little eyes looking staring out. Scared the living hell out of me.

Still, gross stuff right there. It's a sad day when boob is ruined.

R

Ryka

What did Darkfire say? WHAT DID DARKFIRE SAY!?

*screams and storms off*

Status
Not open for further replies.