What's new

ACT [KooooN Soft] Shinobi Girl (RJ078162)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Shinobi Girl

late 80's 90's were the golden age of action cartoons tbh.

Gi joe, transformers, tmnt, gundam, teknoman or tekkaman whatever those fucking rocked, nowadays if I'm flipping around on the tv these new cartoons seem all to be about who has the weirdest and stupidest drawing style.

Oh and since you mention old british shows, you ever saw big train?
wasn't a cartoon but was hilarious, kind of a monty python ish remake for the 90's.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Big Train? Can't say I've heard of it. And there are some pretty awesome cartoons these days, they're just few and far between.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, its not that old of a show, but hey, Courage, The cowardly dog! :D

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I'd have to say the predominant staple tv shows throughout my growth cycle was... Early Power Rangers then moved onto Dragon Ball Z

Nowadays I can't even watch an "Action" cartoon they have on CN without being bored out of my freaking mind the whole time through with the already done/recycled/borrowed art styles to the cornyness of the scenes... Just adds up to tongue in cheeck series...

"Oh no... The bad guy got him stuck in a trap... Watch he's gonna try to get out and fail and his friends will save him in the nick of time, allowing them to beat up the somehow disempowered baddie and save the day once more... Lets save 20 mins and go outside and hit eachother with a big stick..."

Even mine now that I look back... DBZ had a crapton of corny shit in it... There fixing it though with Dragonball Kai...

No more dramatic whole episode long staring contests...

Or Piccolo getting his drivers License bullshit... I mean... Raptor Jesus Christ, Man can fly! Why the fuck drive?

And don't forget Goku's Genius puzzle solving skills...

G. Tao: "Get these puzzle rings apart..."

Goku: "Okie dokie"

*Goku tears rings apart instead of doing stupid puzzle*

Goku: "Can I has dragonball nao?"

G. Tao: "FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Now its just as the Toriyama wrote it... Filler less, and full of big, beefy, meaty face getting punched on the ground, now you got to pick it back up, slap happy, chop shop of a kamehameha fest!

And I love it!

Power Rangers though... There aint no saving that... No amount of whitewash can make the Power Rangers cool again to anyone over pubescant ages...

UNLESS!!!!

They skip out on the corny dialogue, bring up the production budget, and change out they outfit to something more suitable... Like instead of polyester for everyone with leater gloves boots blah blah...

Try for batsuit style... Rubber > Polyester in defense department anyways...

Can make the guys look actually like they could win in a fight against your granny and the women would have those "special curves" to lure back in those who lost interest in the series...

But they wont do it... Why? Corruption of minors...

But if there still watching the fucking show currently they HAVE no inclination toward sex and therefore a sexed up varient would be no different then the normal thing... And even if they did then they were already corrputed by another means through either word of mouth or alternate means of media and it would still be airable and all those liberal dbags woluld have to shove it!

Mer!

AngelKara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Speaking of old shows... *points at Master_Bei_Shun'sAvatar* Original Crypt creeper *SQUEE* I used to love that show. The later cartoon was o.k. for a kids version but the real creepy crypt keeper was always the best.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Does anybody remember the really old mcdonalds movies they had for kids?

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I still have the Secret of Grimace Island somewhere on VHS

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I used to love those movies just because of the ammount of charecter they tried to put into it. Man, mcdonals is like the perfect Pedophile.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You mean besides the fact that he seemed to have kids hiding in his closet?

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

You mean besides the fact that he seemed to have kids hiding in his closet?
...and here i used to think those mcdonals children homes commercials were innocent and sweet..

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Speaking of old shows... *points at Master_Bei_Shun'sAvatar* Original Crypt creeper *SQUEE* I used to love that show. The later cartoon was o.k. for a kids version but the real creepy crypt keeper was always the best.
Lol I just bought the first three seasons on DVD and CK has always reminded me of... An older version of me when I had my long hair... Like 200 years older but still older...

You watch... It'll happen... I'll be here in the year 2222 and laugh at the shit we talked about now...

Hmm... If I start my own home brew now... I wonder how well fermemted it would be in 210 years...

Note to self: Go buy some assorted fruit and a large pickle jar...

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everything in McDonald's commercials could be taken wrong... Oh. And . For those who need a lulz at McDonald's.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

Hm...the next update for shinobi girl better be eye popping goddamn great, because this has been in developement allot longer than Angel girl was.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We were? Nice save. *cookie*

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dammit. I was gonna edit my post with this pic, but you beat me to it...

DarkR34p3r

Lurker
Reputation score

I'd have to say the predominant staple tv shows throughout my growth cycle was... Early Power Rangers then moved onto Dragon Ball Z

Nowadays I can't even watch an "Action" cartoon they have on CN without being bored out of my freaking mind the whole time through with the already done/recycled/borrowed art styles to the cornyness of the scenes... Just adds up to tongue in cheeck series...

"Oh no... The bad guy got him stuck in a trap... Watch he's gonna try to get out and fail and his friends will save him in the nick of time, allowing them to beat up the somehow disempowered baddie and save the day once more... Lets save 20 mins and go outside and hit eachother with a big stick..."

Even mine now that I look back... DBZ had a crapton of corny shit in it... There fixing it though with Dragonball Kai...

No more dramatic whole episode long staring contests...

Or Piccolo getting his drivers License bullshit... I mean... Raptor Jesus Christ, Man can fly! Why the fuck drive?

And don't forget Goku's Genius puzzle solving skills...

G. Tao: "Get these puzzle rings apart..."

Goku: "Okie dokie"

*Goku tears rings apart instead of doing stupid puzzle*

Goku: "Can I has dragonball nao?"

G. Tao: "FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Now its just as the Toriyama wrote it... Filler less, and full of big, beefy, meaty face getting punched on the ground, now you got to pick it back up, slap happy, chop shop of a kamehameha fest!

And I love it!

Power Rangers though... There aint no saving that... No amount of whitewash can make the Power Rangers cool again to anyone over pubescant ages...

UNLESS!!!!

They skip out on the corny dialogue, bring up the production budget, and change out they outfit to something more suitable... Like instead of polyester for everyone with leater gloves boots blah blah...

Try for batsuit style... Rubber > Polyester in defense department anyways...

Can make the guys look actually like they could win in a fight against your granny and the women would have those "special curves" to lure back in those who lost interest in the series...

But they wont do it... Why? Corruption of minors...

But if there still watching the fucking show currently they HAVE no inclination toward sex and therefore a sexed up varient would be no different then the normal thing... And even if they did then they were already corrputed by another means through either word of mouth or alternate means of media and it would still be airable and all those liberal dbags woluld have to shove it!

Mer!
Oh Dragon Ball Z Kai...

*Piccolo Beams Radditz and Goku through the chest*

*Goku has a large Bruise while Radditz coughs up mud*

Hahahahhaa, censors...

Status
Not open for further replies.